It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK becoming a muslim nation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

It's also the largest religion in the world. With something like 1.5 billion followers.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Well, you could say wealthy bankers make up less than 5% of the word's population but look at the damage that small percentage did.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
reply to post by mikerussellus

You hit the nail on the head. They are just testing the waters. This in my opinion is like the NWO folks who start slowly, maybe take a century or two of set up but once they are in place it is too late. It seems the Muslim population in the UK refuse to integrate into their adopted culture but want you to adopt to them. If they are showing you this after very short immigration times, it is as you say, they are 'getting their foot in the door' and they will only ask for more later.

BTW-off topic-your sig reminds me of a Dr. Maxwell.

Don't you already have all Islamic schools in the UK? I know we have them here in the states. Respect for a culture is one thing, ignoring the countrys' laws and culture that you're living in, is another.

-who's Dr. Maxwell?-

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
From the outside the war with Ireland seems to be both sides of the same coin.

what war? there's a war now? has anyone told the UK and Ireland that they're at war, i mean, someone should probably tell them, otherwise they'll just continue to live peacefully side by side and won't go shooting each other or anything.

what is it about islam that scares you so much?

[edit on 21/6/09 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

Then we would be foolish to allow that to happen would we not?

I think the recent fiasco regarding mp's expenses shows that when political alarm bells start to ring. The people's voice can be heard.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ermm...I'd think you'd find Christianity is and the fastest growing

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
60,943,912 people living in the uk of which 1,591,000 are muslims.

I dont see a muslim state here in the uk to soon.
also as someone has mentioned Sharia Law is a domestic way for muslims to sort out there domestic lives. It will not even have any political effect on the UK.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

mikerussellus, I gotta run right now. Dr. Maxwell was a zoology prof I had.

I am Scottish but I am in the states. I do think there are all Muslim schools though.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

I'm going to assume you have no clue to the conflicts with the IRA etal.

Just a religious 'arguement' then. Sorry. No silly war. I mean no one actually 'died' , no bombings, no attempts on PM's lives or anything silly like that.

Terribly sorry.
My bad.
Apologies to all.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Ermm...I'd think you'd find Christianity is and the fastest growing

Actually no.

www.foreignpolicy.com...

Islam is, see reference.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

the IRA aren't "Ireland" and the UK were never at war with the IRA, so eh,
yourself.

and it wasn't a religous struggle except in the most passing of respects, religion was seen as a badge of national identity which led to sick and ridiculous atrocities and the rehashing of history, and still does.

in that, it might be a case study for the anti muslim sentiment being whipped up at the moment.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

the IRA aren't "Ireland" and the UK were never at war with the IRA, so eh,
yourself.

and it wasn't a religous struggle except in the most passing of respects, religion was seen as a badge of national identity which led to sick and ridiculous atrocities and the rehashing of history, and still does.

in that, it might be a case study for the anti muslim sentiment being whipped up at the moment.

With apologies to the Irish. I wasn't clear enough. . .

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting posts.
Fathers' Day now. Pizza with my boy

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
How sad and how dangerous for nations to attempt to define themselves by a Religion. Religious Nutters like Israel calling itself a "Jewish" nation and Iran calling itself "Muslim" nation and the nutters in America trying to call themselves a "Christian" Nation. Make a NWO look pretty freaking appealing.

As long as these religions remain in power to try and hold sway and prove each other the superior religion with absolutely nothing to prove it with besides some ancient text from 2000 years ago that is passed on from parent to parent this world will never evolve to an age of reason instead of an age of doctrine.

America truly is the land of the free. Freedom FROM religion.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's not just the UK, its the whole world. In the US its the only religion not being persecuted, in Indonesia, its gaining massive support, as with all over Asia, and even South America.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

You know Indonesia is the largest Muslim country and has been that way for a long time now. You can also look at it another way with China they technically are the country with the most Muslims; Xinjiang & Tibet both have a huge population of Muslims within there regions and China lets them get away with alot more than the other regions and provinces.

Im waiting for Pagan law time to get back to roots. Everybody deserves there turn; they had the Anglo and the Saxon laws hey if its time for something new so be it. While where at how about throwing in some IRA law.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jatsc]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jatsc]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join