It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatar is not showing on forums!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you!

It is here:

link

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by satgirl

Copy and paste the URL it should work fine...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thanks! Appreciate it!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yea that was the error page I was talking about earlier, glad to hear they know about it. Thanks again!

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by satgirl

Looks good

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zetetic_of_Truth

I finally figured it out!!!

You have to reset your password in Media ATS, that's all you have to do. I'm not sure if this changes the password for ATS but I just tried this and now I'm logged into Media.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses

I finally figured it out!!!

You have to reset your password in Media ATS, that's all you have to do. I'm not sure if this changes the password for ATS but I just tried this and now I'm logged into Media.

The thing for me I think though is I've never set a Media ATS account, so I do not have a password to reset. Also, I can not sign up currently since it is disabled right noe.
I do not need to right now, but eventually I will have a problem again, ugh.

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Are you sure? I was having the same problem you were having. I tried to register there before and it gave me the same message you got. There should be a resent password in the area where you sign in. Give it a try.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Are you sure? I was having the same problem you were having. I tried to register there before and it gave me the same message you got. There should be a resent password in the area where you sign in. Give it a try.

Nice it worked thanks man glad the issue is finally solved completely at last! lol

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
hi - got it this time! Must have been drinking retard juice the last time I had a go, cheers..

Och aye...I dream the dream of times gone by......

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm in the same boat since like 6 months (since they've changed their system or upgraded whatever) I don't feel lonely anymore !

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Here's the solution to the problem:

"I finally figured it out!!!

You have to reset your password in Media ATS, that's all you have to do. I'm not sure if this changes the password for ATS but I just tried this and now I'm logged into Media."

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by themaster1

Here's the solution to the problem:

"I finally figured it out!!!

You have to reset your password in Media ATS, that's all you have to do. I'm not sure if this changes the password for ATS but I just tried this and now I'm logged into Media."

yea but why is it i enter my name, hit reset and get this message? doesnt this mean i dont HAVE a media account? but we cant sign up, and i cant use my ATS name or what the heck is going on here, how dumb is this?

i dont even have an avatar, i had one a while back, now it went away and doesnt show anymore, even tho i didnt touch it

[edit on 21-6-2009 by NickT916]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
hi - got it this time! Must have been drinking retard juice the last time I had a go, cheers..

Och aye...I dream the dream of times gone by......

Hahaha love your avatar. I too must have been sipping on that juice, so hard to get off of

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am registered, you see my name etc, but I don't seem to be a "member"????

Do you need a different account to be a full "member"?????

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

WoW...

Media ATS must not be recognizing you as a member then. Try registering, like you all did, and after you get the 'not accepting registration at this time' message, try to reset your password after that.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

That is probably the coolest avatar I have ever seen. I am glad you got it working!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

That is probably the coolest avatar I have ever seen. I am glad you got it working!

Hey thanks jkrog08 appreciate it
It took awhile lol, but I am definitely glad it is up and running. Also, glad to be a member here I love this site!
I look forward to reading what everyone, including you thinks about certain topics.

Zetetic_of_Truth

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Zetetic_of_Truth]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Your avatar, is pretty awesome, it is what you would see if you licked a hypnotoad.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Your avatar, is pretty awesome, it is what you would see if you licked a hypnotoad.

Haha, perhaps. Thanks for the compliments on it guys, but unfortuately it was more than 75k so am told it must be removed. Searching now for a new one, but feel like I will not be able to match that one. I shall miss it lol. The search is on!

Zetetic_of_Truth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join