It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hulu REALLY displaying "the secret" right in front of our eyes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

I realize the point of this thread is some dumb theory about Hulu. To give it some credence you stated that the US controls media around the world and my point was that statement was not true. End of story.

I said Bollywood was bigger than Hollywood and you proved it by linking a story that said that Bollywood made more movies and had more viewership. What don't you understand?

Of course the West for the most part has no idea about Bollywood.

I like how you resort to name calling when proven wrong. Typical.

And no, Dark Knight was a long boring movie.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hey dude, baseball is "America's past time" getting more "viewership" and also has higher attendance than the other sports in America, but it's not the biggest sport in America.

It does so because it plays more games, and thus more people can view the games.

Same with Bollywood, I would expect India with a population of FIVE TIMES that of the US to be FIVE TIMES as influential on a global scale, sadly it's just NOT.

No arguement needed dude

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
aw come on...

It's not Aliens in control of the media...

Just Us Jews...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm certain that many of you have seen the Hulu Superbowl Commercial with Alec Baldwin.

www.youtube.com...

I was speechless after I saw this commercial. There are probably more things going on in this commercial but these are the following things I've noticed.

2 sec: "Hello Earth" - Meaning that they are disassociating themselves from earth, thus they aren't from this planet.

8 sec: Going underground... - Alluding to underground bases.

12 sec: "TV only softens the brain like a RIPE BANANA" - I'm not too sure what the underlying meaning of RIPE BANANA is but, pay attention to the background at 51 seconds onward.

16 sec: "Take it All the Way." - This is a clear hypnotic command. Notice how he says this when his hands point and motion. Setting up the stage for future hypnotic commands. It's also interesting to note that as soon as he motions the girl in the background follows the exact same path.

21 sec: "To Your portable computing devices" - The second hypnotic command, which if you put both together it states "take it all the way to your portable computing devices." Thus, a command for you to stick glued to your computer or tv.

24 sec: "More of the cerebral gelatanizing shows you want..." - I haven't quite figured this part out, but he CLEARLY does a STRONG and SLOW blink when he says this, plus in the background they are carrying someone away.

43 sec: Look at his pupils on the stare that he gives. It looks like those reptilian shapeshifting SLITS. Check it out in HQ to get a better look.

51 sec: Here until the end you see the actual image of the RIPE BANANA that he state earlier. It is on the right side on one of the screens in the background.

54 sec: "Because we're aliens and that's how we role." (All while the reptilian green slimy tentacle combs his hair and fixes his tie.) Obviously they are putting it out there in the open. It's truth that seems so RIDICULOUS that it can only be "interpreted as a joke."

58 sec: "Hulu an evil plot to destroy the world. Enjoy." - AGAIN! Reaffirming what 54 seconds said.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
Sorry, but these are just adds for a new TV service, that's all. And by the way, the US doesn not control the worlds media/entertainement industry. In the rest of the world, we have our own people to do that...

Not true. The world media/power is controlled by Bertelsmann. They tell Fox what to do....
You just don't know the power-structures behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I love Hulu. It's the best. They're just doing what other companies have been doing, except compiling more shows on a single website. It's great.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeah I really dont think so. I think theyre cool commercials to watch but im sure it was nothing but a joke. At first it did make me wonder though. But theres no way to tell really.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
One of my favorite discussion points about subliminal messaging and one of the scariest is this hazy topic that's hard for me to articulate.
Does the subliminal message contained within a coke add have anything to do with coke?
Keep in mind subliminal advertising whether it works or not is arguable. What's not disputable is the fact that it was used.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry but these commercials left me with a very uneasy feeling. I just can't shake it off. Whether it's meant to be funny or not, I don't find them so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join