It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Trying to sneak a 'Yes' Vote on Ireland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ireland might of denyed the EU (SSR) /NWO the right to trample on their laws with their 'No' Vote a while ago, but the EU are trying different tactics now:

"Here's an amended version, you get to keep some of your stuff but we'll take your freedom on the sly and pretend you're a sovereign nation"

news.bbc.co.uk...

Ireland, don't fall for this trick. Vote No to EU! Which is No to the NWO.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
yes, i agree! vote NO! I didn't have the luxury to get to vote on that because my government thinks its their right to sell our Independence to The Union of Soviet Europe.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm Irish and I'm voting NO!! IT's all bullcrap

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You re right!!!!
Even if EU is good idea its present version seem to be too monstrously bureaucratic. And besides such "metaconstitution" as that Lisboa thing should be voted in direct referendums all over the Europe- its too important to leave it to politicians.(who really knows the content of that thing? probably only its authors, and onl the parts they write);-/
If anywhere NWO shows its ugly, reptilian head it is in the EU...

Peace

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I couldn't care less about 'NWO' and whatever. The EU will get it's way one way or another. Some folk like to believe they live in a democracy...they do. The problem is that we only get a say in the trivial things. If they screw up and get an answer they didn't expect or want, the plan gets renamed, repackaged and pushed through anyway. It's pretty much a joke.

Party politics dictate the actions of most Euro MPs and the UK EMPs (unless independents) are still subject to Whips. People don't want ID cards and we're getting them. We didn't want war in Iraq and got it. We don't want our MPs ripping off expenses and 'redacting' the evidence, but they have done. Hellfire! I'd like to see the police and the Taxman prosecute all those that ripped off the taxpayer via expenses. Will it happen? Hell no! They've said 'sorry' and paid some back.

Bunch of crooked b******. Somebody please launch a thread asking 'Do crooked humans seek to be politicians or do politics make good people crooked? It's so hard to tell!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mom can I have a cookie? No.

Constant nagging until they get what they want.

new topics

top topics

join