It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Riots and Fluoride: Where is Dick Cheney's Products and Services?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
So, in case you have been living under Brian Dennehy's putrid arm-pit, you would know that there are some seriously peeved off Persians in Iran right about now, funk-soul brother.

A link to what I am ascribing--in case Brian Brian Dennehy's odor is hamstringing your nostrils...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Fluoride is bad, haven't almost everyone here has seen Alex Jones cough-up a hairball on this subject...

A link if you live on Neptune and think "Alex Jones" is some sort of ill-mannered clapping Neptunian garble-monkey (don't worry....)....

www.youtube.com...

My plucky-observation is! Iran's drinking water has no fluoride!

Thus, revolution. Here, in America, Glenn Beck cries and somehow that is enough.

So, if Iran ever hired Haliburton for anything, you can be sure there would be no riots after the fluoride is pumped into the water supply. Then, after a few generations, a Glenn Beck would spew-forth from some nasty orifice, like in Aliens, cry and apathize. Problem solved.

So, why haven't the Persian' leaders apathize and Glenn Beck their population? That is the conspiracy.

Karl Denninger hit on this a week back, but I have added the skunky conspiracy because the truth hurts! yah!

market-ticker.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Actually, Iran is in one of the areas of the world with a high fluoride content in their water. My guess is they don't have to add fluoride. They probably take some out.

Fluoride has absolutely nothing to do with controlling people, making them docile, or dumbing them down. Sorry to have to blow your theory out of the water, so to speak.

One of the best known high fluoride areas extends from Turkey through Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, India, northern Thailand and China.

www.freedrinkingwater.com...

Even their bottled water has quite a bit of fluoride:

SUMMARY: The fluoride concentrations of 17 brands of bottled drinking water sold in Iran were determined and compared with the values on the labels. The mean fluoride content of the samples was 0.3 mg/L with a range of 0.00 to 0.59 mg/L

74.125.113.132...:nzNuoqdY8GUJ:www.fluorideresearch.org/411/files/FJ2008_v41_n1_p093-094.pdf+drinking+water+in+Iran+fluoridation&cd =1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-a

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Fluoride has absolutely nothing to do with controlling people, making them docile, or dumbing them down. Sorry to have to blow your theory out of the water, so to speak.

This is not true. Anyone who has detoxed flouride, like I have, notices a very marked improvement in cognitive function. It's not the only thing keeping people down but it is relevant, and the history of it, going all the way back to the industrials that noticed the effects on the workforce, is well known.

As for the topic, it's effects or lack of on Iran, I can't pretend to know enough to comment, but flouride intoxication is real, that I know.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thank you, the comote and mindmelding. Maybe I should done some more research. I thought it was always about the water. So, the 84 billion dollar question is: what is NOT in the water in Iran? How do they react like sensible citizens during a crisis and we have Glenn Beck?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Mass media and memetic polution. Americans are more vulnerable because of a ethic void in the society and a hedonistic culture. That and Iranians, being a bit poorer, have less to lose with a revolution than americans, who for the most part still enjoy a high standard of living.

Don't want to be Iran, the solution for the US is reform, not revolution. Americans have to wake up, not fight their way out of a paper bag. Iran is already under overt totalitarism, they are fighting their way out of bondage.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

That seems like the socioeconomic answer. I was looking for HAARP and Dick Cheney keep us down and make Glenn Beck cry or something, but thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

You're welcome. Socioeconomics is a lower level of the fractal than technology, so if you address the cause the technology itself will tend to snap into place. Tools are just tools, it's the mind that is the root cause of the problems, and it is the mind where we have to defeat the NWO, which is actually, at it's core, nothing more than the fear based emotions of the reptilian brain. So even lower than socioeconomics we have to deal in psychology and physiology.

new topics

top topics

join