It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running sinks green figure light figure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
ok i have been siting in the living room downstairs and or in a room and all of a sudden hear like a sink running sound
pretty clear but sometimes faint and ill go upstairs and check becuase thats were its comming from and the sink will be dry and untouched but i swear ill hear it running??
also i was recntly at my grandmas over 80 year old house on the comp and
i turned toward the sliding glass door and there i saw a green man figure
i froze mouse fellout of my hand i couldent move then i blinked it was gone
it was there for maybe 5 seconds not to sure
then during a thunderstorm at my house i went toward the door it has a big front window on it soo people can see right in and i can see right out
aand then for a couple of seconds a man of white light appeared for a couple of seconds the green man and the light man happen years apart does any one know what it might be?

more detail of what i saw

ok it was a tall man seemed naked and had no eyes only a face without color it was more of a tranparent face without eyes but he had the eye holes
and i say it is a he becuase he had a man figure
the light one is the exact same to what i remeber
no shoes no nothing i got a 3 second glmpyes i probaly could have got longer but i wanted to turn away but i also wasent able to i was frozen amazed and frightened
it was like i had no control over my body
some a nice summery would be a blank face
the green looking man seemed fit he wasent looking at me though or maybe he was
not 100% sure
and was a green or faded green color or could of been possibly grey

the light man was looking straight at me stand still over me when i went to the door at 12 at night thunderstorm he appeared i fell over and i was frozen again i had no contol over my body and rember these seeing are about 5 years apart or longer

the sink insedents are very recent

[edit on 20-6-2009 by floodxofxred]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Can you perhaps write a more concise and detailed explanation of what you saw? From what you wrote it's hard to discern what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Your description is a little vague, but I might have seen what you are talking about. I know others who have seen this being too. I'll send you a private message.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i replyed

please go read

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

A small maybe three foot high being with green skin and a kinda glow? OH and it runs fast!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Sorry, no.

top topics

join