It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Have To Be # 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why cant America be happy being number whatever ... why do we have have to be number 1, why doesnt our country just just be the best we can be and be neutral? why do we have to be so proactive?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 19-6-2009 by jeffcoatsawakening]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not only should nations as a whole ask themselves that question. But individually as well. Everyone, even with their 'power'. Fragile just like anyone else.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's all a ruse.

We don't have to be number 1, but we have been number one for so long they don't want to lose the top spot. So what they do instead of getting back to what made us number one they are making policies that will make us number 177 or the last on the list of how many countries there are. But the politicians sell it as America not being number one as being a bad thing.

It's really a way for the criminals, aka politicians, that are running this country to sell the dimwitted a non achievable dream.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
We have to be no 1 cause everyone knows what no 2 is.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ya know im listning and this is the most HUMAN PRESIDENT the USA has ever known!! this is a major theoligy and political movement that will change the world"forever", The "EARTH" as we know it will never be the same .
mark my words this date 6/19/09 will be the begening of the end!!! and I dont mean end of the EARTH I mean end of the world "politicly as we now know it!
'

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
please forgive my idiocy

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
bye the way north Korea bring it oh its oh so inviting!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ya know what ?? screw it lets get it over with you know that sooner or later they will push us to the limit so take it out know
Like Isreal did with Iraq!! just dp it it going to happin ..why prolong?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Maybe America is compensating for something, if you get my drift.....

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well if we don't rule the world,who will?Europe can't even defend itself not alone the whole world.Perhaps you think China or God forbid a Islamic nation should rule the world?Also there is great finacial gain being on top,all of our children have benefitted from.Although I do believe you will get your wish,We are losing our power exspecially since we put a community organizer in office.The weakest president in my life time.He will make us go broke.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffcoatsawakening
ya know im listning and this is the most HUMAN PRESIDENT the USA has ever known!! this is a major theoligy and political movement that will change the world"forever", The "EARTH" as we know it will never be the same .
mark my words this date 6/19/09 will be the begening of the end!!! and I dont mean end of the EARTH I mean end of the world "politicly as we now know it!
'

Do you mean most "Human", or most "Humane" President ever? If you mean either, you are sorely mistaken. Either that, or I am in some fogged void as to what exactly you consider the characteristics defining someone as "Human".

I for one certainly do not believe that Shallowness, Arrogance, nor Ignorance somehow construes the definition of a Good Person (i.e., a Good Human).

As for being the so called "Number 1 Nation", what else would you have us be? Neutrality as an International Policy is an utter failure, and if you study History, you will soon understand this fact. No matter how much you wish for it to not be so, it will still remain a fact of life.

[edit on 6-19-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

what I ment was Obama shows his "being human" side.
He's not on a pedestal

top topics

join