It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO's over West L.A, photos included

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is froma friend of mine, very interesting photos when you zoom in. He lives in the West L.A area around the 10 and the 405 Freeway. What do you think?

img196.imageshack.us...

imgcash1.imageshack.us...

imgcash6.imageshack.us...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by StefanO]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
sorry.....zoom in on the 2 dots........Pretty clear picture of some disc formed ship.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Let me know if there is anything I can do, to make them more visible to you guys. I got the originals sent from a friend, and have them on my email.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sorry ! I'm having a hard time seeing the dots.
maybe you can circle them for us or tell us where on the pic to look

edited for typos

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Tartarspoon]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
seriously man.... are you tryin to mess with my optical nerve ???

sorry dude... i cant see [snip]

nice little circles would be apreciated! at least to know where to zoom at!

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

These are stills from a video that was on here about 1-2 months ago, the video gets zoomed in and it turns out to be a jet coming into land at lax, its the camera that mqakes the object look like discs at a distance

Wee mad mental

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
These pictures where taken today around 2PM by me. The 2 objects where flying above my apartment building in a straight line without changing the distance or level in-between each other. I got 3 pictures and then they where gone in a blink.

You have to have the original size picture to zoom in for somewhat good quality. Anyone who is interested, leave your email and I'll send them to you.

Amon

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm having trouble picking them out. Any way you can enhance?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

So you being a long time ATS member took the pics, sent them to StefanO. He in turns post them on ATS and it turns out nobody can see anything in the pics posted.

Why didn't you post them yourself?

How was you able to see them when you claim we have to have the originals and then zoom in on them to have a somewhat quality look at them?

Above all else.

Where are the objects?

[edit on 20-6-2009 by jd140]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What a jip.

There's nothing to see..

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StefanO
sorry.....zoom in on the 2 dots........Pretty clear picture of some disc formed ship.

If this is what you mean then i feel you are going to receive some heavy reply's in a very short time.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e14b25181c794b1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Reply to:

So you being a long time ATS member took the pics, sent them to StefanO. He in turns post them on ATS and it turns out nobody can see anything in the pics posted.

Why didn't you post them yourself?

How was you able to see them when you claim we have to have the originals and then zoom in on them to have a somewhat quality look at them?

Above all else.

Where are the objects?

I sit on my balcony often and see objects flying around all the time. This was the first time that I was fast enough to grab the camera and take some pics.

I don't post much here anymore and I sent the pics to Stefan. He posted the pics without me knowing. I don't mind. For God's sake people...You can't see anything from the pics posted because the objects are to far away and I don't know how to blow the pics up in size. This is also the reason that I didn't post anything myself. I did however offer to email anyone the pics in full size and maybe someone can zoom in and post the pics.

And no....those are NOT the objects.....

Amon

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

Sorry ....
Zoomed, looked around...
.... can't see anything

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

Are you directing a particular question to me ?
or am i misunderstanding something here ?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by StefanO
This is froma friend of mine, very interesting photos when you zoom in. He lives in the West L.A area around the 10 and the 405 Freeway. What do you think?

img196.imageshack.us...

imgcash1.imageshack.us...

imgcash6.imageshack.us...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by StefanO]

To small to make a judgement and thanks for posting.

Do not be concerned if ATS Members give you a hard time.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Ive been a member since 2005, do you think I care if people give me a hard time?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
However, like Amon said, if you guys blow it up you find some interesting stuff there.......your loss.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Way to create a fail thread

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
People are getting more and more inventive finding out how to collect other peoples email adresses me thinks. Maybe if he collects 100 or so emails through hoaxes he gets paid money? Are there any web sites that pay for emails?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't see anything but I have seen a UFO in the past. It was enormous!! [spam link removed]

[edit on 20-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join