It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little alien love.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Some friends of mine were over earlier and we got to talking...and we had a funny debate about alien/human romance.
The circumstances provided for the debate were these:
The earth is in peril, and on the brink of destruction the human species is desperate for help. Along comes several alien entities, offering their help in exchange for "mates". Both male and female.
In that type of situation, could you bring yourself to love your new alien partner or even find them the slightest bit attractive? Lets say you get stuck with some scaly reptillion fellow that has dragon breath. Could you handle it to save mankind?
Or down the road...if alien civilizations ever do decide to reveal themselves, would you find it wrong for humans to love them? I mean...we have people who still find it difficult to see a white/black couple walking down the street...how would they feel about human/"grey" relationships...

Anyway, it was just a funny conversation we had and I thought it might be fun to discuss on here.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
wouldnt that be like elephant pig or something
o_o

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

I could absolutely handle it . . . by most accounts aliens don't talk.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

LOL. That's classic! I guess it depends on if you could handle them prying into your thoughts then...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

I don't know...maybe. Maybe not. I guess it depends on how different their biology is from ours.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by fls13

LOL. That's classic! I guess it depends on if you could handle them prying into your thoughts then...

I hadn't thought of that . . . . .

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

Now...I might be able to handle dating a "pleadian" or whatever they are called..you know the ones that look like us only hotter.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
As I find a large portion of women boring and unbearable I don't think aliens could be much worse. Of course men are too but I don't date men

The sex would probably be awesome. Imagine a literal mind *SNIP*.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by fls13

Now...I might be able to handle dating a "pleadian" or whatever they are called..you know the ones that look like us only hotter.

Don't know if you're familiar with this famous case from the 1950s . . . .

Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked. Boas said he was strongly attracted to the woman, and the two had sexual intercourse.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If they are beautiful on the inside, that's all that matters to me...

But uh, I think some of you women might find consummating the marriage to be a little rough...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/584e23bfae95.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

That's interesting. I've never heard that story before. All I can really say to that is...at least she didn't sue for child support.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

haha, that blue chick was kinda hot, I'd hit! I don't care if she's alien.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Lmaorof. cute pic. I'd hate to bear that guys children...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
as long as they didnt have any strange bed rituals... like a spider killing her mate then.... ok

What one could learn from such a mate is def worth it even if the human race was not on the line.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Good point. Don't hook up with them if their name ends in Mantis!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Love is universal, people can love their pets right? love nature, or their jewelry haha, then if the aliens depending on the race are capable of love or similar feelings, then why not?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

THANK YOU! I agree with you 100%.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Those Nordic/Pleidian guys are HOT. And I'm pretty sure they all can surf. And the ones "stationed" here probably drive really great cars. Yeah...I'll take one of those.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I think I would be inclined to agree with OP.

If it came down to it - I'd "prefer" a more human-style alien race to love than something that looked like it belonged on an Asian dish somewhere with tentacles and the like.

To the other poster - I read the Villas-Boas case about 9 years ago and was highly intrigued by it. To date, most abduction experiences have included the forceful removal of eggs from women, and that case was the first I'd ever come across indicating actual sex to obtain semen or other human reproductive fluids.

It kind of makes you wonder if Boas was mating with a human or something else in disguise?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join