It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union comes into effect by 2010!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Their is many peaces of news that indicates a new country is being built ontop of the U.S .

Glen Beck and many other sources are reporting about acorn and obama relation creating a new country on top of ours. This means it's like building a house on top of another house. Once your done building that one house on top of the previous house. You then demolish that previous house so the house on top of on can fall to the ground and take over that old house instantly.

Glen Beck says that this is what acorn and many other organizations that are part of this whole scheme including obama. So the laws getting passed currently is to create control on Americans.

Currently in Michigan now you get a drivers license that hold all your data. Your passport info and bank account information. Soon they have plans to get your health information on this smart card. That is on reason why they want to socialize the medical system. If you don't believe this then read the legislation on how it's worded. These are laws and how they are worded can make loopholes or can use that law in many ways or depends on how the gov interpenetrates that law. Laws are just like half filled glasses of water. It depends on how the government looks at the glass they declare if it's half filled glass or a half empty glass. So if you can read the law and see what possible interpretations it has. Then you can figure out the possibilities.

Just right now look at all the illegal stuff that happen and was approved by the government.

I mean GM was able to try and make bond holders to convert their bonds to shares in other words a smart finical way of saying to the bond holders to allow GM to not pay or owe you anything.

I keeps seeing more and more laws being broken. This to me means for a North American Union by 2010. Right now they are gearing the country to prepair for such a switch.

Income tax rises for next tax return. We got high unemployment rate and yet we got high expenses high gas prices and high taxes. Algor introduces a fat tax. So in the year 2010 if your fat or declared to be fat then you will get taxed because algor claims you contribute to global warming because you burb and fart which as carbon dioxide which says ti's a greenhouse gas.

I will love to see what events are ahead of us yet. If you think you want to protest or fight back it's too late. Your now in for it for the ride.

It's coming soon and can't be beaten. It's establish in its foundations but still need more work to finish it off.

Glen Beck had a good show today about acorn and many other stories.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Not a whole lot of people are going to doubt you on the idea of the One Card or the north american union, these have been in the works for a while and no doubt we will see them soon.

The obverse side of the coin though is that the more they begin to push forward, not only are more people going to wake up, but those who are awake are going to be able to spread the truth with more confidence. We'll also be able to point out the fradulence and many of us will actually be able to predict what the regime is going to do next.

Lets face it, if you can call out what the government is going to do next and how it's going to affect everyone, people are going to be more likely to listen to what you have to say and wake up.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Glen Beck is a complete fool and has no clue what he is talking about. If you want to make a bold claim such the NAU coming into effect in 2010 you have to do better than Glen Beck as your source, the guy is an embarrassment.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
OP, for every time your original statement has the name Glenn Beck, you lose credibility. The guy is just a damn shill.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
why is that? I do watch him and yes I do understand he has no clue and understanding to the whole situation. But what they are doing is to report legit news. However I heard he got threatened by the U.S gov about the coverage about the fema camps.

He does link acorn to all this that they are part of the role of getting obama in office and to push protests to help create laws and other stuff.

I personally think North American Union is coming in 2010. I tell my friends and they just lol and say that I am one of those conspairacy nuts. They then said ooowww is tomatoes going to start rolling to take over the world.

I tell many about North American Union and even to my professors and they look at me like I am some nut. They still think the Federal reserve is a government organization when it's a private corp that is regulated by the U.S gov.

I only got one professor to research about the federal reserve and she was open minded.

I think the incorporation is in Delaware . She was open minded and was surprised so now in her future lectures she explains the truth of the federal reserve.

I am not saying all this is based off glen beck just saying glen beck had a segment today about acorn and how obama fits into this picture.

Is their anything new with Ron paul? Will we be able to vote for the next term?

I wonder how come we never have violent protests. Just like whats happening in Iran.

I want to know why in america we just have signs to tell the gov to not do it. I mean if the government wants to do it they will. I personally think the U.S government could care less about the american people. So you can protest all you want their will be no change.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh, goody! Yet another ATS prediction that will end up here. And I have to agree with the above poster about Glenn Beck. He's just to the left of Rush Limbaugh, and just barely. Why do we always confuse opinion with fact??? This one is right up there with the Amero and the FEMA death camps!!! Please review the first line of my signature and adjust accordingly.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

OK, let's set this one straight. Fox News and MSNBC do not report news, they give the conservative and liberal slant on the facts respectively. Beck is a Conservative Commentator, not a Journalist. There is a HUGE difference!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Regardless, I think people should keep in mind that Obama/Aacorn are not the only ones to blame in this situation. If this were to happen, it was only made possible by George W. Bush in creating the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America. Lou Dobbs has been speaking about this for YEARS. It's funny how most people only start to pay attention once a candidate of a different political orientation than theirs is in office.

You can find some more information on how the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America came to be as the result of a meeting between Bush, Vicente Fox (Mexican president), and Paul Martin (Canada Prime Minister) here.

I'm just saying this to put it into perspective. People seem to only focus on Obama as the sole bad guy in all of this but Obama would not be able to accomplish any of this if Bush had not laid down the foundations for him to build on. Please, just remember that. Obama cannot be solely responsible for the downfall of America in just one year. It's an impossible feat for any president. It takes years of planning. And one of the first things that HAS to happen in order for a NAU to even happen would be the downfall of our economy. Well, you can check that one of the to-do list, and it started with Bush (deregulation out the yin-yang) I wouldn't doubt that Clinton had some things in the works that Bush was also able to expand on.

Glenn Beck is just a tool to get us all riled up during this dramatic process to change America. He does not act without the approval of those who pay his salary. Glenn Beck knew about the SPP as much as Lou Dobbs but he never reported it or got anyone in a fury on the possibilty of a North American Union until he was ALLOWED to. It serves some kind of greater purpose for a tool like Glenn Beck to be permitted to get the citizens all riled up during these time. I don't know what that greater purpose is, but I do know that if he REALLY cared about any of this, he would have been screaming about for as long as Lou Dobbs has.

Lou Dobbs was the only one TRULY brave enough to warn us of this since the SPP's very inception. He went against the status quo of the time as all of the media was defending Bush left and right (just like they do for Obama).

Shhh...it's okay, just close your eye, and go to sleep. Just stay safe and ignorant. They won't let the bogeyman come.

First edit: completely left out half a sentence (how they hey does that happen!)

Second edit to add part about the economy.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

Here is something I found 2 years ago.................
Back when I read it and got to the task force part, I thought then it was about Martial Law, or something like that..BUTT,,,,,Now Obama is appointing all of his Czars, which when talked about are considered the Task force... HUMM
It has all been planned, in all the world there will either be rich or poor.The economy is going to crash,,, and so are the people. They are ending the middle man.. I heard this song it says" all i gotta say is they don't really care about us."
Just wonderen will we drop to their level and riot in the streets,, or do we once and for all see the bigger picture? Then MARCH for the furture of our next generation. MARCH for the freedom to choose and have it matter. MARCH for what matters,,,, and that ISN'T Money....PEACE & LOVE

""""'It was launched in October 2004 and published two documents: Trinational Call for a North American Economic and Security Community by 2010 (March 2005) and its final report Building a North American Community[1] (May 2005).

The final report proposed increased international cooperation between the nations of Canada, the United States, and Mexico, similar in some respects to that of the European Community that preceded the European Union. As this report states, "The Task Force's central recommendation its establishment by 2010 of a North American economic and security community, the boundaries of which would be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter."""""""

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am not against black people. I am not picking on obama and saying that this is all his idea. I am just saying that he is part of it.I also do agree bush has alot to do with this.

This all started when Ronald Ray was in office. He started to make laws and other stuff that really started this whole problem. My dad could remeber when he worked for GM he was able to borrow their car for free. Like borrow a truck to help move stuff. My dad enjoyed it and then Ronald Ray came into office and make some tax laws to prevent corporations from doing such a thing. So then my dad can only borrow GM cars only when he is working or going to some meeting on a long distance.

So the stuff we see today already been undergoing underground works in the past. It's just getting to the point where we can notice these things.

My dad voted for obama. I didn't vote at all. I am not even registered to vote. The reason I believe the whole system is rigged. most Americans got brainwashed. So I don't even go out voting because majority of americans will vote for the person that is on TV and can fool them better.

My post is not a prediction. I saw many posts and also articles online . I found a economist that done the math to show we are broke by june 25th we will not be able to pay back loans/bond holders etc.

So what I am saying by june 25th we will be broke in the sense that we can't pay back loans. This dose not mean that the U.S dollar will crumble and have no value.

It all depends on how well we lie to other countries that we are valuable. Based on that we will still have a dollar worth something or worth nothing. This can't be predicted. It can happen anytime or not happen at all. It's because it depends on how smart the countries are or how much brainwashed are they. If they are brainwashed then they will keep loaning us money. So what I am saying that june 25th we will be broke as a country not able to pay back the loans we got from other countries. This could be the dollar will be worthless in the future if the countries figure out we have no value. Or nothing will happen because the countries will never think the U.S will ever go broke. SO they will keep giving us money.

So I am just saying after june 25th we sit on a fault line. An one small trigger can cause an earthquake if you get my drift.

This stuff is based off our GDP and national debt and the nation debt rate.

This is not to be taken as offical news it's to be taken as food for thought.

If you are really interested to figure if this is true. Then research further.

From events happening and what others are saying. I belive by 2010 the NORTH AMERICAN Union will be implemented by 2010. This does not mean the U.S government will make a announcement by Jan 1st 2010. Their wont be a speech introducing this new country or thought.

This will be slowly built on top of the current country and once it's ready they will make a total replacement.

What I am saying is to get prepared. The economy is getting worst. We keep wondering why obama and the U.S government keep saying they are trying to stabilize the economy when they go out and add more cost. Like socialize medicine and now allowing you to trade in your old car for a new one that is green car type thing.

I keep seeing the U.S government spending more and more and even congress just gave a raise to their pay check lately. I mean if you know economics. Expenses rise and income falls creates a bad finical situation.

So why spend more and more and more? Is this the solution for the economy? we need to keep spending more so that when we lose our jobs we get kicked out on the road?

If you know economics you can easily see the problems we are going into. They will also raise income tax when they get the socialized medicine to be approved and in full swing.

I mean it shows we are getting more and more expenses. I mean Bush started the economy meltdown with his over spending on the terror war stuff.

I mean we spent so much money on a war that we have no clue why we were in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yet people today still brush it off and now currently blame only obama for the economy.Bush really got us in this situation. I personally want Bush to hand over his paycheck. Just wanted to say what you guys thing about the North American Union?

I also want to know why no one will start protesting violently? I mean I see Iranians riot on the streets of Iran but I never seen Americans truely riot here against their government. The reason is they are scared.

Just a discussion on the topic about North American Union by 2010. Alex jones and many others do think it will be in place by 2010. This was told in 2006 when builder burge had that infamous meeting in canada.

I mean the date is coming up. I never thought it will come this quickly. 2010 is just around the corner.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They have to spend more and more and more in order put certain things in place that will ensure that their plans come to fruition.

We don't riot in the streets in Iran because we don't have the backing of the CIA. It's the only reason that riots like those are still going on a week later. It would never have happened if they don't have the support and funding from the CIA. We don't have the luxury of having support from anyone except ourselves because everyone wants to see America fail. The only way for the globalisation to happen is for America to fail. We're the last superpower that has their citizens actually holding on to their freedom for dear life.

If the rest of the world saw America come crashing down, there would be absolutely no hope for citizens in other countries that believe they might be able to turn things around for themselves.

Look at the UK. We have it great compared to them. the kids can't even make projects with egg cartons in school any more because the government told them no. A woman had her newborn twins taken away because she made a comment about the birth giving a cesarean scar. A kid was arrested and had DNA taken for turning in a cell phone he found.

The citizens there live under constant surveillance. They want to be free. They want to turn this around. If they see us fail, they won't have that hope anymore. But Americans won't fight because they show us on TV everytime there is a protest what the police will do to you if you dare to dissent. Normal everyday Americans, even the one's who listen to Glen Beck and get angry at what is going on, will not go to the streets and protest for fear of being arrested, beaten, hit with a rubber bullet, or shot with a tazer that could stop your heart.

All these unemployed people are too busy trying to keep from living in the streets to realize it was the government who conspired with the Federal Reserve to put them there. If they every actually realized that they would still do nothing because they need to worry about putting food in their mouths. The rest of us that are doing okay, won't do anything because we're too comfortable to put ourselves in a stressful position that might change our lives forever. the one's that actually dare to go against all that get beaten and thrown in jail and made and example of so the above will remain true.

They've got us by the balls, man.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Regardless, I think people should keep in mind that Obama/Aacorn are not the only ones to blame in this situation. If this were to happen, it was only made possible by George W. Bush in creating the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America. Lou Dobbs has been speaking about this for YEARS. It's funny how most people only start to pay attention once a candidate of a different political orientation than theirs is in office.

You can find some more information on how the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America came to be as the result of a meeting between Bush, Vicente Fox (Mexican president), and Paul Martin (Canada Prime Minister) here.

I'm just saying this to put it into perspective. People seem to only focus on Obama as the sole bad guy in all of this but Obama would not be able to accomplish any of this if Bush had not laid down the foundations for him to build on. Please, just remember that. Obama cannot be solely responsible for the downfall of America in just one year. It's an impossible feat for any president. It takes years of planning. And one of the first things that HAS to happen in order for a NAU to even happen would be the downfall of our economy. Well, you can check that one of the to-do list, and it started with Bush (deregulation out the yin-yang) I wouldn't doubt that Clinton had some things in the works that Bush was also able to expand on.

Glenn Beck is just a tool to get us all riled up during this dramatic process to change America. He does not act without the approval of those who pay his salary. Glenn Beck knew about the SPP as much as Lou Dobbs but he never reported it or got anyone in a fury on the possibilty of a North American Union until he was ALLOWED to. It serves some kind of greater purpose for a tool like Glenn Beck to be permitted to get the citizens all riled up during these time. I don't know what that greater purpose is, but I do know that if he REALLY cared about any of this, he would have been screaming about for as long as Lou Dobbs has.

Lou Dobbs was the only one TRULY brave enough to warn us of this since the SPP's very inception. He went against the status quo of the time as all of the media was defending Bush left and right (just like they do for Obama).

Shhh...it's okay, just close your eye, and go to sleep. Just stay safe and ignorant. They won't let the bogeyman come.

First edit: completely left out half a sentence (how they hey does that happen!)

Second edit to add part about the economy.

Please accept my apologies for being a total liar!

In watching a youtube video about the NAU, I saw footage included that was from the Glenn Beck show BEFORE he was on Fox News (he was still on CNN) and while Bush was president. It seems that he, along with Dobbs, has been warning about this union also.

So I'd like to retract my accusations against him. Well, sort of. I still can't help but wonder what his real motives are. He really grilled Bush for the NAU plan in the clip I saw, so I wonder why Fox had him come over to their side? Like I said, ALL OF THE MEDIA let's us see what they want us to see and keeps hiden from us what they don't want us to know. So I gotta wonder about Dobbs as well as Beck.

Once again, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Nah, I see a breakup of the United States, Canada and Mexico into many countries, not a Union.

top topics

join