It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Federal Reserve Notes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The US economy is on the verge of a total collapse. With recent news that The US Treasury to auction a record $ 104 billion of debt. We can't continue to exist this way. All states are struggling with shrinking revenues and skyrocketing unemployment. The Dollar is devaluating to a dangerous level in the global market. The main question is if this is all ' orchestrated ' , where is this country and our Constitution heading ? Are we headed towards the North American Union ? And if so could these be the new ' Federal Reserve Notes ' ?.........www.voteronpaul.com...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

***UPDATE***

These were sent to me, from a user of the site. He told me that the pics were taken by a friend of his who works at the Fed. The guy liberated them from work so he could take the pics and get them out. I would assume he put them back. As you can see some say sample across them. I don’t know if they are real, but if they are fake, the person did a good job. If you look at the ones that are in his hand and on the floor, you can see how the paper and the ink reacts to the natural light. That is something you can’t fake.

It’s the same security features that are in our new fiat money. I’m not saying yes or no, but I am saying they look real enough for me to post. The other #ty looking ones and the coins I never gave a # about. I will upload them to our flickr account so you can download them and look at them in full size. You can see the watermarks and other details. Again, I don’t know if they are real, but they look real enough. You decide, believe me I would rather this be fake. Some of the comments I have been reading say the Bankers wouldn’t be arrogant enough to put their faces on the money, are you kidding, look at all the other things they have done, why wouldn’t they do it? Also I saw a comment about Canada not being representted, it is, look on every bill English, French, Spanish….all three languages. Go to our Flickr account and download them for yourself.

Here is the link: www.flickr.com...

Original Source

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I honestly do not think it is something to worry about. To many of us dont want it to happen. IF they decide to print a different dollar all hell will break loose.

Now, I believe we are not too far from handleing things at more of a state level perhaps even state notes.

As for what you are describing, we would have to totaly collapse first. Then everyone across the country would have to agree on a north american union. I dont see that happening.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

I would agree these are probably very clever fakes. It is a *very* good job, though. Wish they were taken at a higher resolution, though. All of the details are blurred on my screens including the names of the guys, etc.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

The new dollar bills will not have Presidents on them but pictures of bankers instead

Hoax.

and massive FAIL.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I'm sorry, I know that the self proclaimed elites like to think highly of themselves but do you honestly believe they would create notes with the faces of some of the most notorius banking families in the history of this nation? Over our presidents? Or even the presidents and leaders of the north American continent?

It smells of hoax big time.

Then again, I have seen some wild crap happen to us. So who knows. I just don't believe they would be so bold as to attempt that.

Morgan! LOLOLOL

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
agreed, you beat me to it.

doubt bankers would replace presidents, I find that hard to be likely even for TPTB

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
forgot to say that these are certainly the best productions of a "new currency" that I have seen so far.

*tip o' the hat* to whomever made it, lol

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Perhaps an elaborate hoax. I will reserve judgment just yet but I have to say the images in the light of the bills show watermarks showing through.

Not impossible to fake a watermark but I would say it shows some serious initiative. They do call it both a North American Union and a Federation on different notes so which it is I wonder.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
While a popular conspiracy, there would have to be one heck of an incentive for Canadians to agree to such an arrangement. Politically, it is very different (Obama would be considered right-wing here, so you can just imagine how Republicans are viewed) and its economy is not doing nearly as badly as the US. If quasi-American laws were implemented, I suspect there would be great civil unrest in Canada.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

fairly easy to do the water mark for photos, you just print someting on the opposite side of the paper, then hold it to the light and voila!

Picture number nine shwos to me its a big hoax, money isnt white along the bottom of the note.

plus it has obviously been photoshopped, you can see the feathering from the cut and paste, of the notes ontop of each other.

and the contrast had been altered. plus there is no exif data on it. so they have used a program to remove it to hide the fact that it would say the camera detail then "photoshop cs2/cs3"

[edit on 19-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm leaning toward "Fake", simply because they put John Pierport Morgan on a bill. I don't know who John Pierport Morgan is...is he famous enough to get his own bill?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Turd Fergusson

I don't think anyone of friends or family members would agree to that and yes there would be lots of civil unrest right across the board.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have just one question.

Who is John Pierport?

Spelling mistakes on dollar bills....

[edit on 19-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I dont see any reason for Mexico or Canada to accept this as money.. where are they represented in this American tour through history...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Well if the NAU and its currency actually happens , I doubt that we would be honoring any president ( from what ever country ) on the bills. Let us not forget that the 'Federal Reserve ' will have the ultimate power.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
What, please tell me is the North American Republic which is issuing these bills via the Federal Reserve with the permission of the U.S, Mexico and Canada?

It sounds like the Federal Reserve is establishing a superior nation under which the three other nations are subordinated.

As I recall when the U.S was formed the states maintained their independant rights to self regulation of all that was not specifically designated the role of the Federal Government, and look where that went.

Are we all to be ruled by the Federal Reserve and their puppet republic.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I call fake on this, If you use the flickr link and view the largest size of the two dollar bill, you can see the frontside bleeding through to be visible on the back side, what currency ever did that?

What is more, the serial numbers are the same for the two seperate bills, the one showing front and the one showing back. Meaning only one of each was created. This would not be the case with actual money as the printing process would ensure an entire sheet with unique serial numbers be printed at a time. Therefore these are not real bills but mockups.

new topics

top topics

join