It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEllo, I need help, I was attacked in a dream, pls read not crazy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I get music and rolling credits in my dreams when I die in them
Like when I drowned in one:

It was like a screen the size of my imagination, with water.
Then music
and then credits.
Go figure.

But the dreadful ominous turn of a dream, when it goes into that bad way.
like when I went to turn on the lights, just as the author of the thread, and they wouldnt turn on. I knew I was in a dream when this happened, and I couldnt change it, which many times I could..
I was familiar with the bad change, like in a movie.

But it seems I cant get out...still hate that.

Another one that happens alot is when I went to grab something and it moved away by Itself....I say here we go again I hate these damn dreams.
Then the vibrations start like a seizure and I think my eyes are open, and I feel or see something EVIL....

If you read about SP on the net. It always is associated with a feeling of malevolence.
Sleep stages and varying levels of awareness make this sort of thig happen.

If you try not to fight it and try not to scream for your life

you can get to a state of awareness where lucidity or OOBE occur.
at least that s the way it works for me and some others Ive spoke to:

After my worst case of SP ever, I held out and just let it happen...(cause it was going on night after night and I was exhausted and I didnt know what it was yet).
Terrified I was! But I let it ride
then I felt 2 hands grab me under the arms and skyrocket me upwards.
I figured I died, especially when I ended up walking out a shed door that closed and locked behind me. I turned around, and the door read "IN". I walked out the "IN" door, and couldnt get back out.

I was in a paradise forest with a crystal pool where I saw a deceased relative.

She was pissed and said, "Dont do this again, I thought you were coming

A few other very wild things happened and I walked back towards the shed from which I came, it was all fallin down and it was really small...and there was scratching and maoning comin from it, but I had to go that way and I REALLLY didnt want to go that way.
So I walked up the ramp, where a perfect icecream sunday sat (one of my favorite things).
I walked in the "OUT" door and woke up in my bed where I didnt sleep for weeks mind you.
I wouldnt go in my room
And I didnt turn off the lights for a looong ass time
--Kristine
After some research and speaking to a doctor over the net who was familiar with this, I found I wasnt as afraid..

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hello my brother, first i like to say to you, i believe you. i two experience these type of beings, they like a hunt, yes, but hate to be hunted, that's what i should do more often hunt them, i bet you can still remember the energy feeling, this being gave off? its really distinct
did the being wear a trench coat sort of thing?
and one more thing, sleep paralysis or "old hag syndrome???
cant some of you people think for your selves??? how come so many people try and blame these experiences on sleep paralysis?
number one get this through to your heads, sleep paralysis and old hag syndrome are meant to be two different experience correct then why link them? i would say i experienced old hag syndrome, not enough unfortunately, but i even experienced it with no sleep paralysis at all explain that one, and could lay back and enjoy and even have a feel, and another thing, to get through your unenlightened heads. if you people like to link everything supernatural with sleep paralysis, then maybe you should do better research all. i mean for real people, i do understand that humans like to confuse them selfs to breaking point, i just had enough of it all.
ok did you all know astral catalepsy is the same as the term sleep paralyis? one and the same see? why do this!!!!!!! do research please people, i pray some will, thanks and bye, and dude you should read my post, some people call these beings shadow beings, or the hatman, just if you didnt know

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
To the OP. This sounds like what is described as sleep paralysis. It usually described as "Sleep paralysis" by people who have never experienced it for themselves. I my friend have suffered from this all my life usually 3-4 times per year and it is strangely similar to your own experience. I dont buy the stress or no sleep explanations i have always known there is more to it than just that and have discussed this many times upon ATS.

I am also able to take control of my dreams and change the location or simply jump up and fly if i wish.

On occasions as i have posted in the past whilst paralysed i have suffered immensely from beings whom i couldnt even begin to describe how evil they were. In fact on occasions i have managed to open my eyes and still see the beings next to me out of the corner of my eye. Why do i not look directly?? Simple, the Evil that oozes out of these beings is beyond hell a feeling i could never describe

Im with you on this however you will find it hard for anyone to take it seriously even my own GP had no explanation. Funnily enough everyone who has this experience either senses beings or sees them within their vicinity of the room they are in.

<< 1   >>

join