It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEllo, I need help, I was attacked in a dream, pls read not crazy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Long read, please bare with me, the scary stuff comes at the end...

Hello, first off, I found this site trying to find info on what just happened to me, let me lay some ground work for this.

I met about Jan a young lady whom I am VERY in love with, why does this matter? Well before I had met her, nothing super natural had every reall occured to me (aside seeing dracula at age 3 dad swears it was a nightmare... anyway) I could walk through the most haunted "places" and never be bothered...

But she has shadow people. when she first told me about these, I laughed... then I learned better. Something is here in Maine.. this is not a good place.

(I can post a great ghost streak I took.. will do that after this)

Anyhoots on with the story, today she suffered vertigo all day, and of course I was worried about her... well I became very tired and let her play COH of my computer whilst I slept on the futon, all good... then it happened.

I have full control over my dreams okay? Full color, full control dreams...

This one started no different... it was like a parody of a scooby doo type movie with two of the actors from it, set in mall... (don't ask I don't know.. lol!) but anyway, something was wrong, I KNEW it in the dream, but charged on with the dream, well things just kept getting dark, I mean like something was dimming the lights... And things would go wrong. When things started going bad in my first part of the dream I shifted it (I can do that its fun)

Well, then I was at football game at Camerin Yoe High, one of my old high schools.. and I saw all the kids, some looked like the sons of some of my old school friends... but there was one, with long pointy ears.. like some one had ironed his ears.. this bad uneasiness came jsut after I had "seen" in a good moment, one kid that looked jsut like someone I knew.. I KNEW it was his kid.. and this pointy eared gy appeared...

Well then I shifted the dream agian, I was in a contest, to catch fish, in a shallow pool against another guy, and it was a good dream... but then the water got deeper... the fish bigger, at one point the other guy was being attacked by a large fish and I panicked... I tried to shift the dream again and couldn't and was FORCED down a long cave.. that lead to the deepest ocean where it was dark, I could look WAY up and see the sun shining on the water... but it was sooo far away, and I couldn't get there, I was free diving, and there were dark shapes in the water... evil things.. I FELT my self force the dream to change.

I was in my house.. but it WASN'T my house, but EVERYTHING in it was my stuff.. like a mental safe house, filled with different things from my life.

Slowly the lights kept failing, and it kept getting darker... I remember there was a horror movie on the TV playing, I tried to watch it, but it scared me, and I kept trying to turn the lights on.. but I couldn't I kept looking for a flashlight.. I no kidding, at that point relaized I was trying to wake myself up with the light, and escape... then (I am getting waves of goosebumps as I write this..) I heard noises outside.. so I ran to the door to lock it, and I did..

Then I looked through the eyehole... and I saw a black streak ghost fly OUT the door.. from behind me.. I thad an eeerrie sound. It "streaked" by me. through the door, and there were more, and I realized I WAS NOT ALONE IN MY DREAM!

I turned around, the TV was still playing, but in front of it, was a dark, shadowy creature, it was NOT human but humanoid in shape, dark yellow eyes... shadowy claws.. literally the stuff dreams are made of. It emmitted an extreme HATE for me, never have I felt such.. and then it rushed me. I tried to open the door, which was suddenly not night time outside, but I could see the sunlight through the eye hole..

It pressed its body against me... hard.. I felt cold, cold to my core, and it pressed its hands against my head, over my ears.. it was the most terrifing thing I have ever experienced in my life. I strated screaming at this point. My Girlfriend said she heard the screaming, it was in her words, not a natural noise, it sounded liek alittle kid screaming and it scared her.

She shook me VERY hard for what she said, about two minutes. My pitch changed she said towards the end, it got very deep, in my dream I was trying to open the door and this thing was squeezing my head... every moved so slowly... finally she said, and I heard her, I remember thinking "PLEASE WAKE ME UP I CANNOT WAKE UP I AM TRAPPED!" I couldn't move my body, I guess her shaking and trying to awaken me started to work caus eI coudl feel my physical body, and I couldn't move it.

She said "Now you are just goofing" when the pitch changed, and I remember smiling in the dream.. cause I knew she had heard me, and that moment, IT lost its grip on me, and I got he door open ran into the sunlight and woke up... scared stiff.

What the hell was that??? She called it a night terror...

Something jsut attakced me, it kept changing my dreams, it was hunting me, forcing my panic levels... I think it was disarming my mind and setting up the attack, I woke up feeling like an animal that had been cruelly hunted.

Am I crazy?

Thanks, and no I am not joking this just happened, and I am scared stupid.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
sounds like a night terror/sleep paralysis type thing.

and maybe some old hag syndrome thrown in.

do an ATS Search, and google Sleep Paralysis and Old Hag Syndrome, and you'll find some good info.

if i come across some info, i'll pass it along.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
'it sounded like a little kid screaming' not very nice of your GF to say such a thing about you, IMHO.

weird dream... and it did seem like you were under attack by one of your GF's 'shadow people'. That's an issue I would recommend you look into, BTW. ask her questions like

"do you have any military in your family? are they navy or airforce?"

"have you ever had any derams where you were being operated on."

"are you epileptic?"

aside from that, did the beast in your dream have eyes like a snake? you mentioned the color yellow, so this is why I ask.

also, going back to your suspicious girlfriend(GF)... if she had vertigo, as in the spins, how was she able to play a computer game without any problems? usually when ive had the spins, I just CANT stand the computer. maybe that's just me though. but really, investigate your girlfriend and the deities that surround her.

oh, and how is it that she was able to verify that she has 'shadow people' in her presence? the answers to these questions I have posed here are in an effort to assist you.

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
She had had bouts during the day. She is okay sitting up, but laying down or turning fast bothers her even as we sit here and I write this.

I am Navy... dad was air force fighter pilot, her parents army.. why do you ask...

No operative dreams that she is aware of, same on mys side...

NEVER had something like this ever happen... EVER!

Looking up that other stuff now.

I figure that you can rule out drugs, epileptic or otherwise since I am active duty. I am 28 and NEVER had such occur before. EVER.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'd recommend some psychological help.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
I'd recommend some psychological help.

don't listen to that mr V; that's just and example of the typical discouragement tactics you'll come across when discussing sensitive topics like this. thanks for responding to my queries, however.

maybe you'd like to know HOW it was I was able to 'guess' some kind of involvement with the military?

this is not the first time i have heard of these kinds of incidents. you see, both the airforce and navy have been responsible for conducting experiment upon experiment, some of them on humans. not all of these experiments are legally sanctioned, nor are they things limited to technology. A lot of their more secretive experiments involve the paranormal.

did the eyes on the thing in your dream look like this?

I had a friend once whose father was involved in the NSA. Additionally, she dated someone who's parents were involved with the air force. needless to say, she qualified for nearly all of the questions I just asked you and was a probable mind control victim. She also saw lots of paranormal things in her past, like fast blurs of light (probably what you meant by ghost streaking). this is not coincidence. there is a definite link here.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
oh, and forgive the double post, but I would like to make some recommendations on search topics. you'll probably find nothing under 'old hag syndrome' and 'sleep paralysis' of value.

THough I am not sure of the validity of this kind of info, do a search with the terms "montauk air force".

for more reliable sources of info, do a search on "MKULTRA"

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
K will do that. And don't worry, I ignore people that think they are funny.

The eyes were yellow... glowing.. kinda pointed on the outside and the inside, and the shadowy haze steamed from them as well.

Has me afraid to sleep atm... I really never had such occur to me.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i think u definitely need to find out more about what your g/f has been up to. sometimes people can unwittingly let bad spirits or demons into there domains (personal realms). some of these spirits and demons can be protective of their unknowing hosts, and will try to scare away those who threaten their status. just a thought. strangely the military connection maybe true as the same sort of thing happened to me. my ex's farther was involved with a government agency and when i was seeing her i had some strange dreams and like you one in which i was attacked.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It sounds like you are talking about THIS character.
Perhaps you were destined to make it to ATS and so you were having a horrible nightmare about being here. (?) Just a thought.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If it's not an actual malevolent entity that was attacking you, it could have been sleep paralysis or "old hag syndrom." It is known to be brought on by stress and maybe that whole story with the "shadow person" contributed to it.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
you had awareness of your REM state.
Characteristics include the feeling of being smothered, hard to breath ect.
Manifesting an "evil being" of some sort or just feeling the presence of one.
also feelings of /sightings of dread, malevolence, darkness. (like when a movie turns, bad. The music goes into minor chords and it appears to turn darker.....
The main jist of the experience is pure f ing evil, and it will knock the breath out of you.
I have awoken from this experience in the past unable to start my breathing up again, from pure fear.
You were trying to wake and could not, you were paralyzed, you were experiencing SP. I think you were goin in and out sounds like,,,,probably why you couldnt maintain control of the dream.
Your voice, as you were trying to scream for your life, will only escape as a whisper in this state. Sux right?
Well there is natural phenomanom having to do with awareness of sleep stages, and is purely natural.
These days I welcome these special moments of awareness, and I induce them for they are opportunity for amazing clarity and alternate vision.

Did you get any vibrations like someone shaking you, like a seizure, or electricy sounds? Man I get this like crazy when I have the episodes,,,used to scare the piss out of me, now I love when it happens.

This is a doorway and nothing is as it seems.
YOU, mainfest the malevolence, it is a product of the mind that is so goddamn real. hallucinations, manufactured to give the brain a reason for the body being paralyzed.
To "wake up" It is like when your foot falls asleep, and it takes that little bit of time and weird pins and needles. You dont just snap out of it, which reeeally makes it badddd.
Dont try to keep yourself awake, it only makes it worst, TRUST me. Exhaustion induces theese extra scary SP terrors.

I think it is funny that I just had a similar one as you, the other night after reading some posts in the Paranormal Anamolies section.

Just as you, I could not turn any on any lights. None worked. And I knew it was a dream, but the "mood" changed into that familiar dark way and I was like "hereeee were gooo again...."
and you go from

to

Dont get yourself crazy over this, it just makes it worse. I had a rash of these. It is a sleep disorder when experienced generally, maybe you just had an acute episode.
Mine started at aroound 22..I still get em, Im 30.

Kristine

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The mall represented ordinary social life which then turned into a school and a competition with another boy, then you went deep into the ocean and this all was a way of telling you that earth life is a school projected from the depths of the deep cosmic ocean. ( God was with the waters before he created anything else, many scriptures say that.)

Then you were back at home and a horror movie was playing and there were shadow people around and one manifested in front of the tv and attacked you from behind as you were trying to reach the light. This was your self's way of telling you that ordinary life is just like a movie and there are beings behind us that push us forwards towards the light. The being did this to you to make your girl friend save you, and thereby increase your attachment to her. He/it wanted you to pay more attention to your friend and not just abandon her by the pc.

It was all a manipulative trick and such manipulation has been used on mankind since the beginning to form our attachments to the light and to our loves.

Don't fear anything if you can. I've had many similar experiences and I refuse to be afraid and the beings say, �Why won't you play the game ?�, because they know it's all just a game. They can appear as beings of pure light or as beings of pure evil, and it's all just a manipulative trick. They work from within us and that's how you could feel a force working through you to change your dreams for you.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Alot of posts related to what you are talking about, from physical sensations in astral realms, physical attacks/marks on the body from astral state carried over to this plane, to shadow people...

I'll post the links later if you'd like, but in the meantime, search anything with "astral physical", with soothsayer, and you'll probably get some useful information...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxxThe main jist of the experience is pure f ing evil, and it will knock the breath out of you.
I have awoken from this experience in the past unable to start my breathing up again, from pure fear.
You were trying to wake and could not, you were paralyzed, you were experiencing SP. I think you were goin in and out sounds like,,,,probably why you couldnt maintain control of the dream.
Your voice, as you were trying to scream for your life, will only escape as a whisper in this state. Sux right?

Yeah, this happens to me very often. I experience intense fear / evil, then wake, then try to scream as loud as possible, unfortunately making no sound. I have never been 'out of my body', or achieved dream lucidity, but do dream often.

I am sorry I cannot help you, Mr. Vicchio, but it seems you have some nice help from the other posters.

Good luck!

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Jake_]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Grrr, for some reason my posts arent showing up, it even says that it was posted... anyways I will post this again.

The way you control your dreams, is this considered lucid dreaming? That sounds really cool how you can change it etc, if this isnt lucid dreaming how do you control them? Thankyou!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I would also have to jester that same notion to you. If you know how to 'shift' scenes at will (I am envious btw), then it's only a formality to manipulate the simulated reality. Summon something. I usually use a special ray gun against anything that dares to try to turn a lucid dream into a night terror. Another neat thing to do is modify your bodys properties. Try becoming intangible or become pure fire. It will take many tries before you can do these things, but if you make a effort at each oppurtunity then it should happen.
Lucid dreaming is the key to this. If you need a focus or something that would rationalize why you can change your dream, just pull a 'cheat console' like you are changing things in the Sims or Half-Life.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
wow..............I mean wow......
I recieve a newsletter on BECOMING IMORTAL...and was reading it today......it reprinted an Email from a woman who was being attacked in her dreams and then PHYCHICLY attacted in her waking state.....I didnt quite know what to make of this.............but now reading your post I think I need to offer to forward this newsletter to you, just so you can take what info you can from it......it sounds so similar that I THINK you may want a copy.............Thank God Ive not encountered anything like this.....and I hope I NEVER do....
u2u me your Email and I will send it to you right off.....I wont send you anything else ever I am not a spammer or anything...........I am just a woman trying to understand the various facets of existance...........PLUS I have a friend in Maine who is an honest to God Ghostbuster and I will give you his Email as well, for maybe he could help in someway...Last week he was at the old Opra house doing his 'work'......he helps folks like yourself sometimes as well........I dunno maybe it could help...thats WHY I am offering......I FEEL that I should offer....

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Not to sound cold, because I know this must be difficult for you, but I find this story absolutely fascinating in the way that things in the mind can appear so real to someone. I have been taught all my life to believe that things such as demons exist and that we would do well to leave them in their place and leave us in our place. I would personally suggest that you ask your girlfriend if she has perhaps been dabbling in some sort of activity with intent on communicating with such things. If that is the case, I'd recommend stopping whatever that activity is. There is nothing to gain from it. It's not like exploring things and interacting with people. Those beings are hardly considered rational or 'nice' by any experts on the subject. Why go swimming with piranhas? Not fun.

I hope that this does not happen to you again and that you can experience dreams for what they are supposed to be which is an escape from reality, an exercise for the mind and a good healthy dose of required REM. Good luck to you.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx

you had awareness of your REM state. Characteristics include the feeling of being smothered, hard to breath ect. Manifesting an "evil being" of some sort or just feeling the presence of one. also feelings of /sightings of dread, malevolence, darkness. (like when a movie turns, bad. The music goes into minor chords and it appears to turn darker...

What an EXCELLENT analogy. This may, just in fact be it! That it's all only a movie.

Originally posted by Aztec

...He/it wanted you to pay more attention to your friend and not just abandon her by the pc.
It was all a manipulative trick and such manipulation has been used on mankind since the beginning to form our attachments to the light and to our loves.
Don't fear anything if you can. I've had many similar experiences and I refuse to be afraid and the beings say, �Why won't you play the game ?�, because they know it's all just a game. They can appear as beings of pure light or as beings of pure evil, and it's all just a manipulative trick. They work from within us and that's how you could feel a force working through you to change your dreams for you.

Another BRILLIANT analogy!
And we're in control of that movie, no matter how it seems we are at another shadow's mercy.

[Edited on 5/6/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join