It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-year-old to be sentenced for rape

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Not reading all the replies because Im sure theres some sickos calling for castration as usual. Anyone calling for castration should be castrated.

The only way a 12 yr old boy does this is if he was victimized first, in turn he learns to do it. Ive seen this and understand it. He learned to victimize other children due to his own abuse.

Need to look for some old pedo to throw in jail over this as well. Because its clear hes been abused. Id throw the parents of this kid in jail right behind the pedo, for letting it happen.

There is no excuse for a lack of supervision. If your child gets sexually abused or raped its not ones fault but the parents. EVER. You could have watched them.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

He there tezzajw,

I get the impression i know which thread you are talking about and i was surprised (well, not really) about the reactions it got and the creative ways people came up with to punish a that pedophile....

And now we've got a similar situation but a bit more tricky....

If this happened in America or Saudi Arabia i wouldn't be surprised if this kind ,according to public opinion, would either be castrated or be put to death.........

As you may have noticed in other threads i have a somewhat different opinion about punishment and dealing with problems like this as a civilized society.

The biggest different when it comes to kids is that they are less able to oversee the consequences of their actions as apose to an adult. But what if this adult has the mindset of a 12year old???

Tricky, tricky........

As i stated before i don't believe that dealing with a problem like this is to take away the effect (in this case a twisted kid) but to look at the cause...

Surely this kid must have had some noticable behaviour patterns which somebody should have picked up on (i'm thinking: parents)???

Maybe this influential kind had some really bad role models he looked up to and thought his behaviour was okay and nobody steered this boy in the right direction.....

So if everybody is so "out for justice" and need to punish somebody, talk to the parents (to busy working) and these role models (you know ,those multi-million dollar brats on tv)

Just my alternative dutch 2 cents on the matter.....

Great thread and i'll be following this one. S+F for you!!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Making this post a thread/
Please delete this post.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by keepithush

The BIG difference with kids today and when i was a kid.....

I had "knightrider", "airwolf", "the A-team", "McGyver" etc.....

And today we have britney, Christina, Paris etc.....

You only have to look at the amount of voilence,sex and bad language we accept today as normal as apose to say 20 years ago. I'm not saying you have to stop progress but somebody has to steer this baby.....

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This kid needs help. Throwing him into juvie and labeling him as a sex offender doesn't really sound right. He does deserve some punishment though for the trauma he caused to the other child. But how do you punish a 12 year old for something like that? No tv for the weekend? and video games either? Or not being able to go on the class field trip? This is a real complicated issue. This kid needs a full psych analysis first off. Juvie time and community service can be decided by the court. But should he be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life? I wouldn't go as far as to give him that. Maybe until he has undergone the correct psychological treatment and then after that have it expunged from his record.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
so , from the replies so far , manny people think its `ok` for a 12 year old to force himself on toerhs - as a little rehab will sort him out?

at what age does rehab become castration/death?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

He is not being "labeled" a rapist, he is a rapist it's a fact, not a label. He admitted to raping a 4 yr old boy and then attempted to rape his 3 yr old brother. So not only is he a rapist, but a repeat offender at that.

As far as taking him away from his family, yes he should be taken away from his family. Do you suggest that he be left with the family so that the next time he can succeed in raping his little brother ? ! He needs to be in a psych ward so that they can attempt to help him, he obviously has pyschological problems. Although i really don't believe there is any help for him, not when he has started raping at such a young age, and especially since he was capable of attempting to rape his own brother.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
so in the other thread , many people , including som here were calling for death to pedo`s , no chanc at rehab , they`ll allways be like this;

and now because a peedo is 12 - you think he can be `fixed`

make up your minds will ya.

It's because they're ageist.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by keepithush

The BIG difference with kids today and when i was a kid.....

I had "knightrider", "airwolf", "the A-team", "McGyver" etc.....

And today we have britney, Christina, Paris etc.....

You only have to look at the amount of voilence,sex and bad language we accept today as normal as apose to say 20 years ago. I'm not saying you have to stop progress but somebody has to steer this baby.....

Peace

yeah ... i would say it got progressively worse between about 1987 and 2000 and since the early 00s has just been ridiculous!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

The only way a 12 yr old boy does this is if he was victimized first, in turn he learns to do it. Ive seen this and understand it. He learned to victimize other children due to his own abuse

What about 14-15 yr old boys that do these things, if they gang rape another child does that mean that they were all also victimized first ?

Id throw the parents of this kid in jail right behind the pedo, for letting it happen.

There is no excuse for a lack of supervision. If your child gets sexually abused or raped its not ones fault but the parents. EVER. You could have watched them.

And if their son was raped while attending school is it still their fault, do parents now have to accompany their child at school all day to watch them ?

Case in point for both questions....

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

People are calling for a return for the death penalty because they don't believe certain scum on this planet deserve to be alive for what they've done, because they've forfeited their own human rights by violating someone elses. Its got nothing to do with whether you like kids or not.

Personally I'd put a bullet in wife beaters, killers, any rapists (paedophile related or not) it's not one lot of scumbags I'm aiming the punishment at.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy
Personally I'd put a bullet in wife beaters, killers, any rapists (paedophile related or not) it's not one lot of scumbags I'm aiming the punishment at.

So would you kill this 12 year-old or not?

He raped a 4 year-old. The details are not mentioned in the article, but it stated that he admitted to the rape.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hrm, this may seem like an irrelevant point, but pedophilia and molestation are two separate things:

Definition of pedophile - noun Psychiatry
An adult who is sexually attracted to young children.

dictionary.reference.com...

Definition of molestation –verb (used with object)
3. To assault sexually.

dictionary.reference.com...

Not all pedophiles are child molesters, but all child molesters are pedophiles.

As far as sending a 12 year old rapist to jail -- that seems a bit far fetched. I'm actually somewhat surprised a 12 year old even knows how to rape somebody -- I think he learned it while being abused from someone else.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

You sound violent. You know, in the south, we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong. Don't go vigilante on us bro

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
I'm actually somewhat surprised a 12 year old even knows how to rape somebody -- I think he learned it while being abused from someone else.

I disagree with this. I think that many 12 year olds would know how to rape. Luckily most of them don't want to do it and know it is wrong.

I remember being 12. With the flowing hormones, it wasn't too difficult to imagine certain things... However, people with working moral compasses know that it's not right to act on horny impulses.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

And i agree with you....

Sex TV and the young teen

Here is a little interesting fact...

Research on television content has shown that there is an average of 20 references to sexual intercourse per hour in programmes most preferred by youth.

Kids know damn well what is what. Do parents know this aswell???

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
here are a few tips:

-Be aware of the programs that are popular with your teen's peer group
-Consider restricting access to programs with strongly adult-oriented content
-Monitor the TV programs your young teen children are watching and watch the programs with them
-Most importantly, talk about the sexual behaviours portrayed in these programs. Does your teen believe they accurately reflect the sexual activity of peers? Use the programs as a vehicle to discuss your teen's perceptions of the sexual activity of her peers, her thoughts about sex and initiating sexual activity, and your values as a family.

You see, you have to take the time to sit down with your kid and talk about these things.....it's called Raising your children.

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Here's a better tip:

Turn the TV off.
Then..
Throw it away.

'Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Starred you for that reply....

You know it doesn't only effect children you know!! I haven't watched tv for over a year now. IT'S GREAT!!!

(ATS is partly responsible for this...
)

Peace

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
OH MY GOD
rapture us NOW
Rape is the only unjustifiable act in the universe. Pure dispicable selfishness
And this case I dont even know what to SAY

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>