It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

otons, blackholes, and UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
this article starts out about black holes, then goes into how the british are trying to make a small one called otons. it then goes on to explain how if used in nuclear weapons it would be 40 times more powerful than anything in our current nuclear arsenal.

as you go on it explains how otons could be used to power space flight, going to the future and the past, and that UFOs could be our grand children coming to visit or to study us.

a very interesting read. here's the link.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I was interested in the story until the guy started put his own twist on it. Every bad thing that ever happened seemed to be blaimed on these otones. I don't think so. A few of the things, perhaps, but no way are tsunamis, tornadoes, and volcanoes all caused by the exact same event. Yes, they maybe interconnected, but I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about.

I have heard of otones before, but I can't exactly say that his facts are right. As an explanation to keep in mind, I do regard this hypothesis as interesting. I especially liked the idea of otones existing at the center of stars. It does make some sense.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AegisFang

1) it then goes on to explain how if used in nuclear weapons it would be 40 times more powerful than anything in our current nuclear arsenal.

2) as you go on it explains how otons could be used to power space flight, going to the future and the past, and that UFOs could be our grand children coming to visit or to study us.

a very interesting read. here's the link.

1) GREAT ! Exactely what we need now.

2) On their website, they have a warning for the military. Don't shot down a UFO, it could be your gran-grand-grand-children. I'm skeptic. If we shoot down a ufo, our so-called grand-grand-grand-children will know it, so they'll be able to avoid the shot.

But we are still shooting down them.

1) They are completely stupids ! or

2) They are NOT our grand-grand-grand-children, and so, we can gun down them all !

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty amusing in all. He had flawed logic for every single argument he had. I could go through the entire thing and debunk it but it would be a waste of time. It's things like that this that give us a bad name.

XAOS

top topics

join