It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about JFK asassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
In this dream, i was by the book depository (o and thx to whoever gave me those lucid dream hypnosis files) and i sort of stopped time for a while so that i could get a good look around. i was walking in the grassy knoll and saw some1 behind the fence. i thought, hmmm...that's strange. y would some1 be standing behind the fence when he could be up front and see the president? then, i started time again. he held up a walkie talkie to his mouth and said, "team (?) ready?" and the others responded. one guy was suppose to be the look out i guess and he was up in a lamp post dressed as a worker. then, i heard some1 say, "Get ready! Lock and load!" and the guy behind the fence went to his car and took out a rifle with a scope! he looked through the scope and put his walkie talkie to his mouth and said, "how we doing, frank?" and it responded, "We're green. i see him! i see him! hold ur positions and fire when ready!" the put his walkie talkie down and aimed, and fired. i heard 3 shots. the first one came from the book depository and it hit jfk. the second one missed and hit some guy in front of him and he cried, "MY GOD! THEY'LL KILL US ALL!" at this point, the crowd was just staring. the last shot came from the guy i was next to. this guy had a clear view of jfk's head and he was pretty close and it him pretty hard. then, when it was all over, the walkie talkie said, "Get the hell out of there! GO GO GO!" and the guy packed up in a rush and left in a blue ford. it wasn't a truck and the guy had brown hair, a huge nose, small ears, a blue shirt, bronw pants, and boots. he had a scar on his right hand on his index finger about an inch long.

new topics

join