It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan warns that North Korea may fire missile at U.S. on Independence Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I guess you just kind of have to look at the other news stories about North Korea and it all seems to fit into a larger picture in my opinion. I think lil kim is nuts, and part of me suspects he is actually trying to start ww3. He could do it, and all of his actions as of late seem to point in that dirrection.

Unfortunatly, in such an instance, its the north korean people who would be hurt the most, and they are already hurting bad enough.

We are having another nuclear showdown, its happening right now as I type this. The doomsday clock is at 11:55, and I would not be surprised if the board of atomic sciences moves it closer to midnight very soon.

The Doomsday Clock

My own cheesy version of the Doomsday clock:
--Darkblade's Version of the Doomsday clock--

I like mine better, but the official website has all the information, mine was just my own way of expressing myself.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

North Korea May Fire A Missile Toward Hawaii

www.asiaone.com...

N. Korea may fire missile towards Hawaii in early July

[edit on 18/6/09 by On the level]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Wasn't it Albert Einstein who said that? Something along the lines of "I don't know what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones." The wording's not quite right, but I'm close I think.

Unfortunately it's probably true. With as many crazy people as there are out there that have or are looking to get nuclear weapons, most of the world will likely be blown to smithereens should WWIII become reality. Let's just hope the NK isn't the catalyst that takes us there.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If NK does this, they're even dumber than I thought.

And I thought they were pretty damn retarded to begin with.

Either they're going to pussy out, or they'll actually do this and start something that they're going to immediately regret. Either way, I feel like there should be repercussions. Threats on the U.S., empty or not, shouldn't be tolerated. . . especially when the world is on the edge of such a sharp knife already.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I already posted this a while ago.Link

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Since this news has been posted, should we not pause for reality check here??
Perhaps Independence Day being mentioned is not for the bombing of Hawaii, but the staying home and holiday incarceration of America.

Hmmmmmmm.....

Peace...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing thread found here.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join