It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to ask but... Are you Alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Yes.... i am.

I am from what you earth people sometimes refer to as "the sideways planet"
I don't want to go into any more details.

I fear for my safety.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

If they didn't want to draw attention to themselves, then they would NOT post on a forum such as ATS. Thats my point.

Those on ATS who do claim to be from another planet are clearly trying to draw attention to themselves and if they truly believe the crap they are spewing, then they should seriously look into professional, medical help.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Of course you are correct there is no reason that an actual alien would in fact let this information be known. My point was simply that your idea that they would have to show proof that it was true would be difficult if not impossible.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Or a medical review board to verify whether or not they are telling the truth. Odds are that they are not..

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok, I'll concede that sure, maybe proof is not easily available or impossible to get but there must be something tangible for them to think these things.

So they believe they are aliens because of dreams? or is there more proof to THEM that they are ET's

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've had infections and diseases in so many different parts of my body that I kNOW I'm human.

So unless I suddenly get an infection on a mysterious third arm I somehow overlooked my whole life I can say my body is 100% Homo Sapien Sapiens.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by AncientShade]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join