It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to ask but... Are you Alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yep that's right I asked it. I guess I am incredibly curious to know but the thought came over me while reading some of the threads on ATS. I wondered how many people who are not from this world - but live here, might actually be on this site.

Seriously I want to know if you're from another planet, another dimension, another time even, I don't care. If you're not from here, right now, then to me you're alien. Personally the only reason why I am throwing this out is to see who out there from wherever you're from, what your thoughts are with how things are going on Earth.

Plain and simple, give it to me straight. Now's your chance to come clean. Tell us something cool or unique and let it be known, hopefully it will open other discussions that are not being talked about.

Bring it on!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Alien=Outside, someone from a foreign nation, Not necessarily all coming just tuned into Mother Earth but tuned into frequencies inside and out.

The real question stems, why do we know so very little about OUR WHOLE BEING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[edit on 18-6-2009 by menguard]

Mod Edit: Fix Page Stretch due to overuse of commas

[edit on 6-18-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I..come from the far away time of 2 minutes from now, which is when this will actually have appeared on the forums...GASP! Okay, no, I'm just going to stop there.

Worst question you could ever ask, ever, seriously. You're setting yourself up for some idiot to tell you something ridiculous (see above). Besides, if there was someone like you described prowling ATS, do you honestly think, that will all the threads posted here, if they'd actually read any of them, that they'd respond? Hmm? Did you?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
While I appreciate your curiosity, you're probably going to get a lot of replies from the few attention seekers here at ATS that rant and rave about being an alien than you will any REAL reply from one.

Im sure you have already seen a few threads where someone claims to be from some other planet yet provides not one shred of proof to back their claim (something that happens way to often here now)

"If" there were any actual ET's on ATS I doubt that they would compromise their true identity here (with proof) knowing that the site is probably monitored by certain government groups to gather information on us all. They might as well walk up to the gate of the nearest military complex and surrender for questioning and then dissection.

It is a good and fair question though. To bad it will only bring out the attention seeking nut jobs rather than get down to any sort of truth of the matter.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
NOO DONT ASK THAT!!

you have just set off a lie-bomb. get ready for all the "aliens" to start typing on their PCs. because the perfered format of all pledians is PCs, and they just cant seem to get enough of vista.

but seriously.... seriously

i mean like... come on
................come on

YEAH! like... come, on!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well, I can say that I am totally from this planet, at least going back one other lifetime, but before that, who knows?

I am a believer in reincarnation, and with all the life on the planet, It wouldnt surprise me to find some people are not originally from earth but other planets. I know there are people out there who claim to be reincarnated from places other than earth, so you might want to concider that possibility as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Seriously, if you don't care if a person is an alien or not then why did you create this thread?

Also, if there are aliens on ATS why would they risk exposing themselves just to raise your ATS points?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok, ok...im gonna have to do it!

IM AN ALIEN

Lets hope im the last!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Nope. No alien here.

And that's the way I like it, thank you very much.

100% homo sapiens sapiens.

Body AND soul.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

Im sure you have already seen a few threads where someone claims to be from some other planet yet provides not one shred of proof to back their claim (something that happens way to often here now)

I was reading your post and thought you know if someone is alien as in they are from another planet and if they got here in some form of spacecraft then perhaps your argument of proof is valid.

On the other hand the far more likely method of arrival given the distances involved is perhaps soul migration and incarnation is far more likely and no proof is possible other than fancy stories taken from pre-incarnation memories.

The third method is arrival on a mesoparticle beam and using nanotechnology to then create a biomechanical host device built on human DNA as a template which like the above method would likely removal the evidence or make it difficult to present as proof.

[edit on 6/18/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
100% Genuine Grade A Human.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There are days, looking at my fellow human beings that I shake my head and the possibility of being not of this world, dimension, species, etc. crosses my mind. 9 times out of 10 I feel like a Stranger in a Strange Land.

However, for all my strengths, I share the same internal struggle with the same eternal human flaws that everyone else has. The only thing that differentiates me from my fellow man is that I apparently have succeeded in placing Reason upon the throne ruling over all of my being.

So, as much as I am tempted, at times, to say "Seriously, I'm not one of them!" when pointing at my fellow humans, I am still very much one and the same with them.

(Although many may beg to differ and consider me most definitely "odd", "unusual", "peculiar", "strange", "unnatural" and "down-right abnormal" enough to consider that I am an Alien of some sort...although I get mistaken for being a Vampire more often than Alien...but I take those sentiments as a compliment really.)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am a Pelodian from the planet Perseus Iate 9 in the constellation Orion. I am here in piece and have just bought this PC from one of your stores you call "Best Buy."

I love discussing whether aliens are really visiting your planet, I'm afraid you will never know though.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I really really really doubt any would truly be on here. If there is any truth to any of them that one who said spaceship encounters to increase before 2012 is right on because there is an increase in activity. Lots of new UFOs.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Or their pre-incarnated memories are nothing more than dreams. I have had many very lucid dreams of things like that but it doesn't make me an alien. Just over imaginative.

BUT if your theories ring true then with those memories, they should have some way to provide proof being such an advanced civilization, maybe with the answer to some mathematical equation that we still don't have an answer to or some kind of scientific revelation perhaps.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ok ok nobody has to rush to the volcano!!!, alien or human, human or alien who care, alien dont talk about themself and human clame they are human and they even not can put a name on the missig link and there is human with alien soul, and alien want to make a mix betwen human and alien, some people says we must open our eyes and others says we must sleep,maybe i'm a alien...maye we are all alien or great human, if i'm an alien and i wanna talk about some subject anonymously it's the right place, who know...

if i'm alien i can just say

this world is the most beautiful and the most horrible place in the solar system

last thing

we are all very ignorant, but not all ignorant of the same things - Albert Einstein

this man has open a door.

peace

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by UFOTECH

Or their pre-incarnated memories are nothing more than dreams. I have had many very lucid dreams of things like that but it doesn't make me an alien. Just over imaginative.

BUT if your theories ring true then with those memories, they should have some way to provide proof being such an advanced civilization, maybe with the answer to some mathematical equation that we still don't have an answer to or some kind of scientific revelation perhaps.

Good point. I've had dreams before where I could jump a hundred feet in the air. That doesn't mean I was a species of frog humanoid on a jungle planet somewhere.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, let's see, all of my component parts were created in various supernova from around the local galactic cluster millions or billions (I can’t remember) years ago.

I was however assembled here on Earth so I guess I'm just a regular human...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Your point assumes that they would retain their advanced scientific understanding while being incarnated in a primitive species. Genetic memory would not be of any use since they would obtain human DNA in this incarnation.

They might still have advanced intelligence of course and might be responsible for advancing our technology but what if the did it in a way that was designed not to draw attention to themselves.

What if their method for advancing the species without being detected is to simply give away advanced knowledge to the scientist best positioned to make those technology advances while taking no credit for themselves?

[edit on 6/18/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Does it count if your inbred?

ADD: Im not inbred before you ask

[edit on 6/18/2009 by altered_states]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join