It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author sees Islam's 20-year plan for U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Last year, a Tyson Foods plant in Shelbyville, Tenn. replaced its traditional Labor Day holiday with paid time off on Eid al-Fitr, the Muslim festival — marking the end of fasting during Ramadan. A labor union had requested the change on behalf of hundreds of Muslim employees— many of them were immigrants from Somalia. But public outcry over the decision to dismiss Labor Day quickly prompted the company and union to negotiate a new contract that makes accommodations for both holidays. In 2007, the University of Michigan installed ritual foot baths to accommodate Islamic tradition. "These things are beginning to percolate up as Shariah-adherent Muslims insist that their preferences and practices be accommodated by the rest of the population," said Frank Gaffney, founder and president of the Center for Security Policy — a Washington think tank.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

www.foxnews.com...

This by Fox News. I see no need for concern here. Replace a traditionally American Holiday with a Muslim one. That works. Are we slowly being groomed to accept this type of thing?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Is it possible for all of us to rise above the dualities that have been created throughout history to keep us all divided and hating each other? Jesus - Satan Right Wing - Left Wing Black - White Male - Female Democrat - Republican Straight - Gay Christianity - Islam These are all parts of the same whole. Break the cycle of mind control we are all under. Wake up you are being manipulated. Human Being - Human Being

www.americanchronicle.com...

Now that is something I have to add. Although the article that accompanies this quote is about France being influenced by Islam. It is pretty good and shows a different side of things.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't understand how a society that is controlled today by the jews should worry so much about a future that is projected to be controlled by islam , maybe rid yourself of what you have at the present and then deal with what may come later in due course .

btw , I am not anti semitic , I hold the palestinians in the highest regards .

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Almost everywhere that Islam borders other cultures, there is violence. The idea, then, that Islam is evil has far more plausibility than the idea that United States is evil. But merely, raising the question, "Is Islam evil?" provokes an instant, inevitable outcry: "Bigot!" "Racist!" "Zionist!" Indeed, the attempt to suppress debate on this question is so intense that few people in the mainstream will ask it.

www.faithfreedom.org...

I hear the same thing when I raise this question. Why is it that people will not even consider the idea that we may be overtaken? Maybe not by force but eventual acceptance. When we say everyone should have religious freedom we have to look at the nuts and bolts of the religion don't we?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You need to dispense with this foolish religious literature . There's only one true religion , and thats agnosticism , and they don't write much of anything at all.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The challenge ahead is clear: Muslims must emulate their fellow monotheists by modernizing their religion with regard to slavery, interest and much else. No more fighting jihad to impose Muslim rule. No more endorsement of suicide terrorism. No more second-class citizenship for non-Muslims. No more death penalty for adultery or "honor" killings of women. No more death sentences for blasphemy or apostasy. Rather than rail on about Islam's alleged "evil," it behooves everyone - Muslim and non-Muslim alike - to help modernize this civilization. That is the ultimate message of 9/11. It is much deeper and more ambitious than Western governments presently seem to realize.

www.danielpipes.org...

This article is called The Evil Isn't Islam. Is this what the moderates are trying to do by coming here? Modernize their civilization? If so I have no problem. You just don't see or hear of it.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

...And? Welcome to the wide world of immigration, paleface. I understand that your cheese-eating plague-bearing ancestors performed this same action on at least three continents, didn't they?

First of all you should watch what you write when you have no idea of the person you are writing to. I am not white and my ancestors have nothing to do with what I do today in the present, here and NOW. Why is it "you people" use this as your only argument to condemn the actions of Europeans, or any people who's particular race had a sordid past? I am not my race I am me.

I've never enslaved anyone, committed genocide, perpetrated public hate displays, and am only judgmental on a person to person basis. But I hold great disgust to ANY religious conglomerate that tries to impose their laws or will on any mass, whether it be Muslim, Christian, Jew, or otherwise.

I am not happy with the Christian country we live in and I grew up with the Mormon Church running my town. Religion is a disease, and the Muslims are much less conformative than other religions therefore they deserve more scrutiny. It's their way or the highway. Well, sorry, but this IS America and you either "blend" in or get the hell out. Of the 20 million Mexicans here, their whining pales in comparison to those of the poor unfortunate Muslims.

In a country where there are so many different belief systems, not ALL can have it their way. So it is just better to practice your religion privately. Everyone should have their voice, but we shouldn't be made to listen to it. Freedom of Speech goes both ways.

Wake up.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Last year, a Tyson Foods plant in Shelbyville, Tenn. replaced its traditional Labor Day holiday with paid time off on Eid al-Fitr, the Muslim festival — marking the end of fasting during Ramadan. A labor union had requested the change on behalf of hundreds of Muslim employees— many of them were immigrants from Somalia. But public outcry over the decision to dismiss Labor Day quickly prompted the company and union to negotiate a new contract that makes accommodations for both holidays. In 2007, the University of Michigan installed ritual foot baths to accommodate Islamic tradition. "These things are beginning to percolate up as Shariah-adherent Muslims insist that their preferences and practices be accommodated by the rest of the population," said Frank Gaffney, founder and president of the Center for Security Policy — a Washington think tank.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

www.foxnews.com...

This by Fox News. I see no need for concern here. Replace a traditionally American Holiday with a Muslim one. That works. Are we slowly being groomed to accept this type of thing?

At a single plant where the majority of the workforce is Muslim. The management was willing to cut Labor Day out of the paid holidays lineup to make room. Yeah. Management cutting out Labor Day, there's a surprise. it was renegotiated and now the plant has an extra paid holiday for its employees to pick.

Of course, the average watcher of Fox news has never been part of a union or engaged in contract negotiations because, tch, Wal-Mart doesn't have a union.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

"Americans are struggling now with the possibility that their country may be evil -- or, to be more practical, that their country may be doing evil in the world." Just two weeks later, the front page of Book Review section reads: "Is America an evil empire? Seven new books seem ready to think so."

Most Americans are shocked at the notion of an evil America .

From your Faith and Freedom webpage . Except its only a notion put forward to put down in favour of the greater islamic threat in that article . But on a black and white scale and avoiding all other complications , it's why America is hated . The good and the bad , The good and the evil . Americans aren't hated for being Americans , they are just on the side of wrong, or evil as this web page would interpret . And all nations will despise you . You can't change that with excuses of it's hating your freedoms , that lie only work in America .

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111

...And? Welcome to the wide world of immigration, paleface. I understand that your cheese-eating plague-bearing ancestors performed this same action on at least three continents, didn't they?

First of all you should watch what you write when you have no idea of the person you are writing to. I am not white and my ancestors have nothing to do with what I do today in the present, here and NOW. Why is it "you people" use this as your only argument to condemn the actions of Europeans, or any people who's particular race had a sordid past? I am not my race I am me.

Wow. You know if you wore a taller hat, maybe points wouldn't go sailing over your head?

You were complaining about Muslims having a voice in America and an influence on its culture. My point is that this is moronic, because your ancestors - European, Asian, African, South Asian, Hispanic, wherever they're from - came here, made themselves heard, and influenced American culture. You simply haven't got anywhere to complain.

I've never enslaved anyone, committed genocide, perpetrated public hate displays, and am only judgmental on a person to person basis. But I hold great disgust to ANY religious conglomerate that tries to impose their laws or will on any mass, whether it be Muslim, Christian, Jew, or otherwise.

Well awesome for you. However, this is not the point of the discussion. The point of the discussion is a Joseph Farah article on World Net Daily citing an author that claims anti-discriminatory laws are a key part in the evil muslim negros taking over America and imposing Sharia law.

Oh, and jackflap's vociferous defense of such zaniness

I am not happy with the Christian country we live in and I grew up with the Mormon Church running my town. Religion is a disease, and the Muslims are much less conformative than other religions therefore they deserve more scrutiny. It's their way or the highway. Well, sorry, but this IS America and you either "blend" in or get the hell out. Of the 20 million Mexicans here, their whining pales in comparison to those of the poor unfortunate Muslims.

Ah, youngun's, too green to remember the Chicano movement, the Brown Berets, and all them...

You really think people should "conform" in America? Okay. Go learn Cherokee. And take off those trousers, they look ridiculous.

In a country where there are so many different belief systems, not ALL can have it their way. So it is just better to practice your religion privately. Everyone should have their voice, but we shouldn't be made to listen to it. Freedom of Speech goes both ways.

Wake up.

Whenever I see someone say "Wake up!" I know that this is a person who's probably more mouth than brain. Might want to avoid using that tired old nag of a cliche at me, yeah?

I agree with your statement here. But again, this is not the point. And if it were the point, you should be more worried about the guys who worship a dead Jew on a stick first, since they're the ones actually doing all the crap that you people are terrified of the Muslims doing.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I have been in several large labor unions and I know how they work. I have been a shop steward in several of them. For the company to turn around and add a paid holiday to a contract is unheard of. They did this because they realized what they did was wrong and didn't want to deal with the repercussions. So they said hey you know what we'll give you it in addition to what we already agreed to because we are so nice.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

Ah, Drexl, the poor white christians. First they must deal with the evil jew and then the evil muslim. Poor people... if only they could get together like they once did when they enslaved the africans and killed the native americans, and stole land from the asians, forcing their way of life down their throats....
Honestly, if you don't like certain groups of people you should blame your ancestors for forcing those people to live amongst you.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by really]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Shahadah Flag of Saudi Arabia, green with Arabic text in white The Shahadah is written in Arabic on Saudi Arabia's flag © "There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad (pbuh) is his messenger." This is the basic statement of the Islamic faith: anyone who cannot recite this wholeheartedly is not a Muslim. When a Muslim recites this they proclaim: * That Allah is the only God, and that Muhammad is his prophet * That they personally accept this as true * That they will obey all the commitments of Islam in their life Reciting this statement three times in front of witnesses is all that anyone need do to become a Muslim. A Muslim is expected to recite this statement out loud, with total sincerity, fully understanding what it means.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Here is the statement of faith for Muslims. It says you are to recite it out loud fully understanding what it means. What does it mean? I will have to find out what the commitments of Islam are.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The problem with this is that in Europe they bend backwards for a barbaric, foreign culture. Terrorism, honor killings, and threats to freedom of speech..that's the sort of thing that will be happening more frequently as western nations continue to allow these extremists into their country. The U.S. learned its lesson on 9/11; the extremist side of Islam has no intention of integrating into western culture. While I don't hate all muslims, nor do I think all of them are terrorists, I can't say I trust them either...The way things are in Islamic nations, and the agenda behind the religion of Islam is the reason for this.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I believe you wrote exactly what I'm feeling. I guess I don't trust because I just don't know. The more I find out the more I am perplexed. I gotta find out more.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jitombe
That one line about you are a muslim by birth and are not allowed to change your religion is rediculous. No one should be forced to be part of a religion that they do not agree with.

Punishment for apostasy in Islam (please note the link to the left of each hadith on the bottom right - it will take you directly to USC's Muslim Students' Association compendium of Muslim texts.)

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

This is a disgusting, racist topic. The '20-year-plan' is a paranoid fantasy.

Freedom of speech is all very well, but this is a private board. I vote for ATS ditching all obvious hate threads of this kind and banning their authors.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Islam is not a race.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I can't believe you all actually believe this is a 'Muslim conspiracy' to take over America/Europe/the world.

They'd probably do a better job of running the place than the white elitists anyway.

Can't you see to create religious unrest is part of the plan? Divide and conquer! Order out of chaos!

There's only one group of people eroding your freedoms, rights and humanity and that's the guys at the top that are controlling the money. Don't fall into the trap of blaming the guy next door. That's what they want you to do!

Spending your time worrying about them darn muslims and not opening your eyes to the real issue.

There's already muslims's at the top of the chain, and that's the Saudi's.

But you all swallow it, rusty hook, broken line and dirty sinker till you choke to death on your own ego.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join