It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring our troops home, were going to need them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
With the recent, public establishment of the BRIC, and the obvious exclusion of any American representation, i think its rather obvious that we are having the ground taken from under out feet.

The rest of the world is fed up with us, and we will have very little back in the coming war that is a result of our tedious spending and foreign relations policies. and there will be a war, if not initiated by N.Korea, Israel, Iran, or any number of unstable powers, then it will be initiated by us as a last result (although i don't think this is going to be necessary)

I believe that the next war we fight will be the first one to be fought at least in part on American soil. vast bodies of water cannot save our nation in this day and age, and thus we will see those who we have angered in the past (everybody) band together against us. In the end, America will not be America if we cannot defend ourselves.

this is why im saying, BRING THEM HOME! our forces are so widely spread out that it doesn't even seem like we have an army. we could not win any one of the wars we are on the forefront of, and its time to stop taking ownership for the world. we are way over our heads, and somebody must recognize this. Our boarders, if attacked today, could be skipped over. We are one of the largest nations in the world with vast amounts of natural resources. Its time we recognize this, recognize the state of technology, and start preparing for what we have coming to us.

that is, unless we have tons of lasers in space. but somehow, i don't think we do. and if we do, its not going to help us for long.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Be careful who you bump on the way up because you will also see them on the way down.
I don't think America will be invaded by outside forces so much as I think its own citizens will do it.
The BRIC thing is a financial thing in my eyes.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X1

I believe that the next war we fight will be the first one to be fought at least in part on American soil. vast bodies of water cannot save our nation in this day and age, and thus we will see those who we have angered in the past (everybody) band together against us. In the end, America will not be America if we cannot defend ourselves.

Well, I hate to see all the threads that get thrown into debating Israel, and I myself am not a big religious prophecy believer....

BUT,

My father has been saying since the 1970's that near the end, only one country (the US) would stand beside Israel in the last Great War!

He also predicted the homeschooling phenomenon, the RFID chips related to the Mark, the Codex, the International Banking influence, and so on.

He also predicted that Kissinger would eventually be the leader of the NWO, and Kissinger has been making the talk show circuit lately, and has travelled to several international meetings.

SO,

Maybe Dad was right, and you are right also. We better get our troops consolidated, because it may be us against the world very soon!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Be careful who you bump on the way up because you will also see them on the way down.

Is that the same as, "Be careful who's toes you step on today, they may be connected to the azz you have to kiss tomorrow!?"

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

yeah, thats very true. but, with enough of an outside threat we will have no choice but to defend ourselves.

that is, unless we all get up and leave, with the politicians sitting in their offices in an empty america.

i, for one, would not fight to defend our current way of life. I would fight for somebody else before defending corrupt social capitalism. it just feels wrong. I would, however, fight to save my life.

top topics

join