It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was USA Created to bring in a NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

You looked on the web?????? Funny thing, I googled it and found about 19,100,000 links for books on the new world? Here's a few of them.
_It took me about 15 seconds to find these

Columbus Discovers a New World.
Christopher Columbus: Voyages to the New World
Title: Discovering the New World : The Voyages of Christopher Columbus
Columbus claims the New World in a chromolithograph by the Prang Education ..... Robert H. Fuson

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
The possibility that Adam Weishaupt killed George Washington and took his place, serving as our first President for two terms, is now confirmed. .
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Now that would be a movie worth watching!

Wake up Hollywood, time to start working on "The Washington Code"

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

umm you searched for new world , not George Washington was killed by Freemasons

yes i know a lot about New world order

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Masonic references in Illuminatus!

You are citing a novel as your source.

There are over fifty specific references to Freemasonry in this novel about global conspiracy theory. As a work of fiction, the many notable lapses from historical fact are acceptable, but unfortunately this book is many readers' first introduction to the Illuminati and Freemasonry. Link.

Note: Emphasis added in the above quote is mine.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Not only is he quoting a novel as his source, but he is quoting a novel that was intended to be satire

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Not only is he quoting a novel as his source, but he is quoting a novel that was intended to be satire
Yeah, I caught Robert Anton Wilson on the lecture circuit with Timothy Leary back in the early 90's. Not only was it a novel, and not only was it parody, it was, in fact, making fun of ALL of the crazy conspiracy theories that Shea and Wilson saw when they were editors at Playboy. The novel was essentially a grand unifying theory of kooks.

It's my opinion that the Illuminatus! trilogy did more to further the misconception that the Bavarian Illuminati used the eye in a pyramid than any other source. (Really, can you find such a tie in main stream media prior to 1975?)

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

are you saying these are just coincidence? we all know illuminati control all type of media, that's why MSM always cut you of when you phone in and ask about it, even if its done in a nice polite manner
Illuminati Online was an ISP started by the aforementioned Steve Jackson Games which once provided dialup access in Austin, Houston, and other parts of Texas. SJGames has two different games based on conspiracy theory in general, and Shea/Wilson's Illuminatus! Trilogy in particular. Eventually they sold the ISP, but I still have an io.com email address. ($10/month *shrug* it's a short, easy to remember domain name...)

[edit on 6/20/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

No historian knows what happened to Adam Weishaupt after he was exiled from Bavaria in 1785,

Weishaupt lived out his remaining years at the court of Saxe-Gotha where he wrote a great number of philosophical treatise. Duke Ernst II of Saxe-Gotha had been an Illuminatus (as well as a prominent freemason) and offered Weishaupt protection from prosecution. Weishaupt's sons, Edouard, Ernst, Karl and Alfred and two daughters were all educated at court.

In 1808 Weishaupt was accepted in the Bavarian Academy of Sciences. (p. 446, Perfectibilists) Keep in mind that G. Washington died in 1799.

Weishaupt died at 4:30 pm on November 18, 1830. The author linked above managed to track an obituary(p.447) from the time and even provides us with Weishaupt's somewhat eerie death mask on page 449.

Historians do know this, and now, so do you!

[edit on 20/6/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Yup, they said that John Wilkes Boothe was shot and killed in a barn after he killed lincoln, but years later it was found out that the illuminati/masons got him outta the country and sent him to france I believe it was, where he lived a long life.

Then it was believed that hitler was killed in a bunker, then he died of a veneral disease, then he was assassinated by his own men, and then he died somewhere else, nobody knows.

Then we have the murder of jfk. Some say he died in dallas, and there's other proof he died at ari onasis' palace. It was written in a magazine years ago that lone fisherman use to watch a woman that 100% identified as Jackie Kennedy/Onasis pushing a man in a wheelchair out to watch the sea every day for 10 years. Then one day she stopped doing it. It was then later that it was confirmed that indeed that it was her and JFK.

So, cn123, you have shown me nothing with your drivel other than that you can find information on the internet like me or anybody else!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Really every major book? Do you have ANY proof of this? I looked on the web NOTHING came up

Above is your response to me about the NEW WORLD in major books, and you said that you looked on the net and couldn't find any? Then I responded and showed you that yes you could. THe GW thing was an answer to another question.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

So, cn123, you have shown me nothing with your drivel other than that you can find information on the internet like me or anybody else!

Apparently, historians have been unable to find this "drivel" because "No historian knows what happened to Adam Weishaupt after he was exiled from Bavaria in 1785"

Silly me, it's much more likely that Weishaupt faked his Bavarian Academy of Sciences certificate, planted 6 children at Saxe-Gotha court, faked his own death mask and faked publishing numerous philosophical treatises. During this time, he moved to the United States, murdered the richest man in the United States, its President George Washington, and served two Presidential terms. (all with poor old Martha not realizing that her husband had grown some 20 years younger)

Of course, why couldn't I see that! If you'll excuse me, Ms. Monroe needs her sponge bath...

[edit on 22/6/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Apparently, historians have been unable to find this "drivel" because "No historian knows what happened to Adam Weishaupt after he was exiled from Bavaria in 1785"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow cn123, apparently you don't know many historians then do ya? Adam Weishaupt died november 18, 1830, in Gotha. Your attempt to make light of anything I post like your buddies do has blinded you once again, hasn't it?
I guess you've been inhaling the bubbles again during your sponge baths given to martha!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

I was quoting your post here.

Now, I think I've proved that historians do know what happened after 1785. What's confusing is that judging from your last post, you know this as well.

<< 1   >>

join