It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

29 Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh yes, the magic "dust". The rest of my post still stands...where are the detonation materials? No wires, no squib remains..nothing...or did Giuliani just wave his magic wand to cause the detonation?

is this, YOUR pathetic attempt at logic?

"no squib remains"_javascript:icon('
')

There is NO testing results to dismiss the claim of explosives...that is the ONLY way it can be dismissed, NOT by someone saying "they didn't want to waste the taxpayers money"...and YES...that is the reason NIST gave for NOT testing for explosives

I want my 20 million back

or maybe Giuliani should have shared his knowledge of the towers going to collapse, as his interview clearly states, when he was being evacuated, BEFORE the collapses

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

The perpetrators were decided on and Afghanistan attacked long before any real investigation was done.

And again, you are wrong. The "real" investigation started on the afternoon of 9/11/01. From the moment the airline tapes of the calls made by the flight attendants as to who the hijackers were, were played for law enforcement, the investigation was started. A few hours of computer work would link the names, tickets purchased and the means used to pay for said tickets. A few more hours of work would start turning up associates and other connections. A detailed investigation of the remains of the building wasn't necessary to figure out who had attacked us.

I am still waiting for a truther to define what a "real" investigation is.....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

So FEMA is in charge of volunteers on the site of the biggest crime in history? Volunteers (screened by who) on a forensic investigation?! Law enforcement, duty bound, would be way more independent and capable than FEMA and some volunteers. This is a very weak argument, sorry.

You mean that you dont like that mechanical engineers shouldnt have been involved in investigating the collapse of a building? Thats an interesting viewpoint.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hgfbob

If we were beyond that technology...it would have been in widespread use by the commercial demolition industry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join