It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I vist ATS from work without the sys admin finding out?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A friend works as a security guard on graveyard shift and i showed him how to connect his laptop to the companies wireless network.

The company IT is a moron and still does not understand what is happening.

I thought my friend how to clone the companies wireless access code from one of there machines.(there employees are always forgetting to turn off there computers.)

Then we installed there wireless access on his laptop along with a key-scrambler program so that the IT will have a harder time using a key-logger to track who is accessing the system.
www.qfxsoftware.com...

Now he can connect to there system by plugging in his wireless card.

The TI has inspected every computer the company has looking checking the history on all the computers and can find no history of them being used or the history being CLEARED. (the history being cleared on a company computer is a red flag that something is going on.)

He uses his laptop to write his shift report every night.
And he keeps his wireless card in his pocket until everyone is gone then he plugs it in and connects to the Internet.
Since there are cameras on the parking lot and the door if anyone shows up he can just unplug this card and put in in his pocket and no one will be the wiser.

The TI that runs the system thinks someone is accessing the system from another company building nearby or that its a ex-employee that is setting in a car nearby at night.

Since no one has ever seen a wireless card in the guards laptop he has never been suspected.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join