It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschilds have their way again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Those pesky Rothschilds are at it again it seems! They helped create a global fiasco and are now reaping the rewards by being patient and persistant! They are succking away more american dollars and most taxpayers are probably not even aware of it! The IMF, which is owned and controlled by the Rothschilds, has managed to get an allowance of more than 8 billion dollars, and will be able to sell off some of their gold they have been storing.

Only 1.8 billion will be used for the european banks, which begs the question, "What is going to happen with the rest of the money"? Well, I can tell you what's going to happen with it. They, the Rothschilds are going to invest it in the countries they are wanting to further control. More than likely china will get a big part of it, and most of the rest will be used for changing the new global currency when they decide to make that move. Anyways, here is our american tax dollars at work!

House Passes Bill With “Global Bailout” Provision

Billions in taxpayer dollars to be handed over to European banks through the IMF
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Actually I think most of it is being quietly set aside to pay for the coming Extermination Agenda on the developing country's. Do not forget that the New World Order is an elite society. There is no place in the Elite Society for places like the third world. The Elite wont want to spend precious money and time on supporting the third world with more debt. It will be deemed more cost effective to simply launch a campaign of extermination and slavery on the third world. The sick and disabled will be dealt with, whilst those able to do manual labour will be made to do so. The third world isn't well educated, but even they can haul a bucket of bricks up a ladder.

Shocking to think about, but not an unrealistic scenario.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Actually I think you're right on the money! The thing is, the ones determined to be extinguished will be the ones that won't conform, the disabled, the elderly, and the terminally ill. Developing the third world countries is the guise that will be used as the excuse for the fleecing of more money.

The third world continents like africa will never be renovated because oil and the diamonds are all that the elite care about, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how to mine the diamonds and drill for oil. The ones in power want two societies, them and the ones left to serve them!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Actually I think you're right on the money! The thing is, the ones determined to be extinguished will be the ones that won't conform, the disabled, the elderly, and the terminally ill.

Probably not.

Developing the third world countries is the guise that will be used as the excuse for the fleecing of more money.

The third world continents like africa will never be renovated because oil and the diamonds are all that the elite care about, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how to mine the diamonds and drill for oil.

Have you read confessions of an economic hitman? It's a great book, and it outlines what you're talking about. This is what the IMF/WTO/World bank does. "It's the first truly global empire," as John Perkins would say, and most people don't even know it exists.

The ones in power want two societies, them and the ones left to serve them!

That's how it's always been, and will remain for the conceivable future. It's also how capitalism works -- I hate to go on some commie rant (note: Im not a communist) but there has always been a slave class. We don't call it a slave class anymore, but it's there, and it's not hard to find.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The ones in power want two societies, them and the ones left to serve them!

That's how it's always been, and will remain for the conceivable future. It's also how capitalism works -- I hate to go on some commie rant (note: Im not a communist) but there has always been a slave class. We don't call it a slave class anymore, but it's there, and it's not hard to find.

No, we're called 'consumers' instead of slaves haha

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

8 billion dollars is a fart in the wind

sure you can use to to influence a few projects and a few people but really you'd need something like 8 trillion dollars to really do anything

maybe I'm just jaded by all the tens and hundreds of trillion figures we keep seeing in the media

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Think of how far 8 billion dollars could go to a third world country that has nothing?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

This is what the IMF/WTO/World bank does. "It's the first truly global empire," as John Perkins would say, and most people don't even know it exists.

The Rothschilds created the federal reserve, the imf, the world bank, the third world bank of third world nations, the un, the league of nations, the naacp, and the adl just for starters. Go check it out. I'll help ya out, here's some info with the link.

www.iamthewitness.com... History of the House of Rothschild

1816: The American Congress passes a bill permitting yet another Rothschild dominated central bank, which gives the Rothschilds control of the American money supply again. This is called the Second Bank of the United States and is given a twenty year charter.

1823: The Rothschilds take over the financial operations of the Catholic Church, worldwide.

1909: Jacob Schiff founds the National Advancement for the Association of the Coloured People (NAACP). This was done to incite black people into roiting, looting and other forms of disorder, in order to cause a rift between the black and white communities. It was not until 1920 that the NAACP appointed its first black president, James Weldon Johnson.

1913:Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is formed to slander anyone who questions or challenges the Rothschild global conspiracy as, "anti-semitic."

Strangely enough, the same year that they do this they also set up their last and current central bank in America, the Federal Reserve. Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23,

1921: Under the orders of Jacob Schiff the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is founded

1930: The first Rothschild world bank, the, "Bank for International Settlements (BIS)," is established in Basle, Switzerland.

1944: In Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, two further Rothschild world banks are created. The International Monetary Fund (IMF), and the World Bank.

1945: The Rothschilds take a giant step towards their goal of world domination when the second, "League of Nations," called the, "United Nations," was approved this year.

1973: In his book, None Dare Call It Conspiracy, Gary Allen states,
George J. Laurer an employee of the Rothschilds controlled IBM, invents the UPC (Universal Product Code) barcode which will eventually be placed upon every item traded worldwide and bear the number, 666. The Book of Revelation, Chapter 13, Verse 17 through 18, states the following in relation to this number,

1987: Edmond de Rothschild creates the World Conservation Bank which is designed to transfer debts from third world countries to this bank and in return those countries would give land to this bank. This is designed so the Rothschilds can gain control of the third world which represents 30% of the land surface of the Earth.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Actually I think you're right on the money! The thing is, the ones determined to be extinguished will be the ones that won't conform, the disabled, the elderly, and the terminally ill. Developing the third world countries is the guise that will be used as the excuse for the fleecing of more money.

The third world continents like africa will never be renovated because oil and the diamonds are all that the elite care about, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how to mine the diamonds and drill for oil. The ones in power want two societies, them and the ones left to serve them!

Actually them helping the third world countries could be good for them lets say they upgrade the heck out of most third world countries, better transportation systems, better health care, better education etc. they could get billions of new supporters who are in favor of what they are doing. You could bring all types of propaganda and the people would eat it up because of the wonderful things you have done before.

Think of it this way a rich person helping someone that's less than dirt poor, that formally poor person will always be loyal to the people who helped them up along the way. They would get some die hard faithful supporters.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
S/F from me.I didnt realize the Roths had their hooks into the states so deep and so far back!Thanks for the info.

top topics

join