It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy of the State 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was watching the movie Enemy of the State, when I suddenly came across somethiing which caught my eye. Approx. an hour and a half into the movie, Brill, the former NSA agent played by Gene Hackman who helps Robert Clayton Dean, a labour atteurney played by Will Smith who has ended up on NSA's deathlist, analyse this videotape where a congressman is assasinated by the NSA. Caught in that video tape is also the leader of the group of NSA badguys who are after our hero 24-7 with all kinds of hi-tech surveilance equipment. The name of the NSA boss is in the NSA files Brill has access to, found to be Thomas Brian Reynolds, and listen to this: His date of birth is given to be 9-11-40!!!

Now this film was released in 1998, three years before the 9-11 catastrophy. It could be just a coincidence, but what if the researchers who worked with the movie had come across this date somewhere along the line? What do you guys think? A bomb or just a coincidence?

[edit on 17/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Are you serious? I hope not. It's a complete coincidence, there's no reason at all to think otherwise.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Just a coincidence, IMO. You'd probably be interested in this video if you are intrigued with 9/11 mentionings in movies.

It's like in 20+ parts, I only watched the first part awhile back and it has the EotS clip that you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...

Thomas Brian Reynolds, the name of the guy, is shorened into the acronym TBR. It has a bunch of possible meanings. Among others, To Be Resolved, To Be Reviewed, To Be Revised, To Be Recorded, To Be Renamed and To Be Rescinded(!) to mention a few.

Thomas means Twin
Brian means Hill or High or Noble
And finally Reynolds Advice and Rule

Now does it still sound like a complete and utter coincidence?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Arthur C. Clarke: rendezvous with rama
Right in the beginning an asteroid smashes into europe, on "a sunny cloudless day" on 11. of september , 2thousandsomethingish.
It leads to the establishment of a special spacepatrol to look out for such things (wich eventually leads to the discovery of rama)

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
acronyms.thefreedictionary.com...

Thomas Brian Reynolds, the name of the guy, is shorened into the acronym TBR. It has a bunch of possible meanings. Among others, To Be Resolved, To Be Reviewed, To Be Revised, To Be Recorded, To Be Renamed and To Be Rescinded(!) to mention a few.

Thomas means Twin
Brian means Hill or High or Noble
And finally Reynolds Advice and Rule

Now does it still sound like a complete and utter coincidence?

Yes actually, it still does. All it is is a date in the movie. There is no conspiracy going on between Gene Hackman and the US government, I assure you.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mookie89

Well, I jumped when I saw his name and birthdate. His names, Thomas, Brian and Raynolds are easilly translated into "Twin Tower of Kings' Power" and his birthdate september eleventh 9-11, 1940, the year WW2 started for real. And given this film was released in 1998, three years prior to 2001 when the planes flew into the Twin Towers, I find this quite peculiar indeed.

[edit on 23/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by Mookie89

Well, I jumped when I saw his name and birthdate. His names, Thomas, Brian and Raynolds are easilly translated into "Twin Tower of Kings' Power" and his birthdate september eleventh 9-11, 1940, the year WW2 started for real. And given this film was released in 1998, three years prior to 2001 when the planes flew into the Twin Towers, I find this quite peculiar indeed.

[edit on 23/6/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

I think, even though it is a very excellent find, it's complete coincidence. A bit too much thought has gone into it!

However, this is still a funny world so you gotta keep your mind open with anything!

top topics

join