It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild

What do you mean by some some things should not ever be written, even if it is the truth? Can you elaborate more on that?

All I am saying here is that in order to lend credibility to a "story" and passing it off as fact or truth there needs to be some citation to the source. If it is ALex Collier's Draconian Devil.. at least that tells us something about where the origins of the story come from. There is ALOT of fiction out there, so when someone says "True Story"... I just try to figure out how the author derived that version of truth. The reason I say blah blah should never be written is much of the BS takes on a life of its own even though it is completely fabricated. What plays out here is an authors ability to incite a degree of paranoia and the hook here is its a "true story". I may be a killjoy for fantasy novels, but I draw the line when someone tries to pass it off as a truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm going to add one more comment on this... The author is implying that human beings are *not* at the top of the food chain. It is plausible that humans could fall prey to some other species, but I tell ya when it comes to being eaten... I won't be too passive about it. Even a T-Rex or Raptor if they still existed, would not stand a chance against conventional weaponry. Humans are at the top of the food chain until proven otherwise.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
To all those who doubt that the plans are laid out, hidden in plane sight, in the movies and most popular culture.
Look for these themes in movies...

Problem Reaction Solution (The Simpsons Movie)
General poulace under threat (Cloverfield)
Genral populace quarantined (aliens vs predator)
Introduction to the concept of secret societies (Angels and Demons)
Introduction to the concept of alternate realities ( The last Mimzy )

And many more...

If you want to see a convincing case for this then you could do worse than watch The antichrist/Dajjal series on youtube.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why do I distinctly smell the pen of Hidden_Hand?

Obligatory second line~

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks Story. This lines up with what Alex Collier says, and a bit of the disclosure project, my own and other's theories of atom, and eve. People are mechanical as other machines, since chemistry is quantum physic's. (see Feymnsns lecture)

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Brock]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

have you read or watched: Human Origins : Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye ?

it's from 1999, a two hour lecture "Everything you know is wrong " by Lloyd Pye.

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well some of you want to know how do I know this information and how can I claim it to be the truth? Some of this information I am telling you comes from research but most of the information comes from my personal contact with a Draco. I don't know why he has chosen me and why he is so sweet to me, all I know is he is. He visits me all the time and I have had many, many conversations with him. I am very bad at relaying conversations verbatim, so I will not try. When I attempt to throw it together as a conversation, it always comes off wrong, the reason is I inject some of my own thoughts and feelings and somehow stuff it up and it is no longer how it was said in the first place or meant usually. This Draco has done a lot of work on me to get me to understand and relate to much of what he is saying to me but I am human and I react in silly ways sometimes for all sorts of reasons... lack of self confidence, fear etc etc. Anyway the long and short of it is I will not attempt to relay a conversation but rather the meaning of the conversation which I have more chance of getting correct. Besides relaying a whole conversation which may have gone on for hours is near impossible and a shortened version always sounds totally stink!

These visits started about two years ago, at first I was distressed beyond worlds about it. The same pattern would happen everyday, I would go to bed at night and have a meeting and some kind of tranquilliser would be placed over my brain and I would take the conversation and events in and be OK with it and then what ever effect was placed on me would wear off about lunch time the next day and then I would turn into a mental going out of my mind and spinning out at what he was showing me and doing to me...more about that later. If you are thinking to yourself... is this women normal, well all I can say is, would you be normal if a Draco visited you every night and did things to you? I mean really, to try and get me to fit into the normal category now is but a joke. As for being mental I would not class myself as mental, I have no mental disorder and have never had one. I am not into drugs or any substance, if this is your next question?

I said you were the Draco's favourite dish but there is far more to this than just you being a tasty stack. If it was simply about eating you, in the normal sense of the word of how we understand it, then this would not be happening, they don't need to go to all this trouble for that. Not that I am saying we are not also being eaten in the normal sense of the word, lots of people go missing and it is possible they are ending up as a meal in one form or another. It is true they are after glandular juices so they don't throw you on the barbecue, I will not elaborate, I think people on ATS know all about the big pots that gets stirred all the time.

You may be wondering how come I am now calmly having a relationship with this Draco when I am fully aware of what they are up to and it may seem like... well wrong and you many be wondering how come I am writing this, after all if he knows what I am up to, does he not also know I am writing this? My answer is yes, he does and what's more.... sometimes I think it is him writing and not me! Sometimes I look back at what appears on the page and think are you kidding me... I wrote that!

Anyway what happens to me is loving and I want to stress that.... a lot of you will not understand this when I tell you what goes how it is but it is. So I want to get that out there right at the beginning. I also want to stress I have not been anywhere with my Draco in full alert waking consciousness and so I am not sure if the memories I have are not some kind of cover memories. However I think what happens is some things I remember and some I don't, I can be with him for many hours and yet often I will only remember a few lines of conversation?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
WOW.......Anyone who says ATS "censors information and posts" seriously needs to read this thread, freedom of speech at its' maximum. Honestly I am almost shocked that this is being allowed. I honestly do not know whether to think this is factual and paradigm obliterating information OR a serious example of mental health issues that need IMMEDIATE psychiatric and pharmaceutical intervention.

Never-the-less I will continue to watch, I just wanted to add this little interjection in...

[edit on 6/17/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I just signed back to say "Gee you really are small minded...I have not even begun to tell my story yet and you are disturbed already???" And people wonder way this stuff is never brought out into the open, why people never speak up??? If you can't cope... go look at some other thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

?????????????

I think you gravely misunderstood my post. Also before you go calling me names and accusing me of things I suggest you look at some of my threads and posts. I am assuming you have not seen them since you joined four days ago.

I was simply saying that IMO (in my opinion) there is two main possibilities here, one is you are telling the truth and it is greatly PARADIGM SHAKING, meaning that it would change the train of thought of ALL on Earth. OR you could have some issues psychologically, please do not take offense, I am only being empirical and scientific. You presented this so do not be offended to take investigative observations of your statements.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Look.

If you have something to say of some intellectual merit, please proceed to do so.

Our lives are leaving us, and every hour is precious.

Please don't waste them with unnecessary posturing and superfluous drivel.

The POINT please~...

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Sorry you're right, I didn't fully understand what you were saying please forgive me being a bit sensitive this is not easy for me, I just want to be like the rest of you but I no longer am and I feel compelled to tell this story and yet nervous about doing so. People get in a rage when they hear what I have to say, no one wants to hear it and to the next person here who replied, I am sorry to not be going fast enough for you, please have some understanding.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well i took the blue pill, tasted better(had sugar coating on it)
In all honesty, a very good story, good writing skills, when by chance is the SCI-FI thriller to be published, and can I get an autographed copy.

So interesting how some people put out such great stories, or theories and claim it as fact and truth with nothing to support it, I'll never understand. Great story though, enjoyed it, please let me know when the thriller is to hit the stores.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
When ever someone says "I explain the truth to you", you can usually count on pure speculation to follow, and in this case, the OP didn't let me down! Truth has proof! What you have is an opinion without factual backing. BIG DIFFERENCE! But hey, at least the title of this thread put a cool song in my head!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

I completely agree! Some of the people here on ATS could be making a fortune writing this stuff!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well thanks to those of you who are complementing me on my writing skills, lovely to hear but maybe the story is so good because it is true? Anyway even if you're reading along thinking I am making this stuff up, that is OK with me, I can cope with that. What I am dreading is when I get to the really interesting and disturbing bits that people will insult me and curse me, even though I am just the messenger and call me will sorts of names but hey if you are reading along because you think it is a good story, good for you, enjoy.

I can't write back now for many hours...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

When I explain the truth to you,

I stopped reading right there.....No pictures to go along with all this?

Umm, Do you have any evidence to support the "truth" as you say.

Anything other than movies....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

Also...I have not heard the" continuation " yet, but you say we are so helpless and ignorant to do anything.

Have you no faith in the people? If we can unite, we are unstoppable. Let those ugly lizards come and get me, I got a 357 waiting for'em. Are they smart enough to stop a bullet between the eyes. Ya, I might die trying, but I'll take a bunch of'em with me.....
I'll be a hero to the people. They will unite and become the resistance just like terminator. Us against them, and we will win. Ya, it might take a while for us to get our sh*t together, But when we do...we'll be dropping nukes down those caves of theirs, see how smart they are then. I never did like lizards...or there little gray friends either.

We'll see how great they are when I hijack one of there ships and take it back to there home planet and drop a couple nukes on Draconia...then I'll think I'll have me a lizard Bar-B-Q. And while I'm at it, i'll make me some lizard skin boots and a couple of wallets for my friends. Take that lizards....

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
My understanding of their plans is this... they will collect up who they are wanting and then it's Independence Day, the movie... they will just eradicate the rest. You can be assured a plane up the backside will not blow up their ships however. Trust the movies to make man win ...you have to stop thinking like the movies, it won't be a movie where man easily wins, they are brainwashing you to be over confident!

I watched this movie the other day for the first time in ages and was shocked as to just how close to the truth it is and how much symbolism and hidden messages were in there, I will explain when I have more time.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Are you of the opinion that all Draco are naturally evil Story, or do you think as with human life you get a large degree of duality?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join