It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Astral Projecton Dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
OK maybe we need to define a few things to free peoples mind from circular thinking.

Phenomena, the knowable, the proveable, the measurable.
Neumena, the unknowable the un-provable, the unmeasurable.

Astral Projection is Neumena. I don't think anyone who has any experience of it has the slightest interest in convincing you or anyone else of it's existence. It simply is not possible.

If you don't believe, you can either mutter the same phrases over and over, try for yourself and then decide, or move on.

Those of us who have some experience consider those who choose the first option to be only partially conscious. Both in this reality and the other.

I don't suppose you might have considered "the other" possability on why people are discussing this subject here. Not everyone who believe in something is an evangelist with some rigid set of cannonical laws, perhaps like yourself.

Maybe they are looking for others to compare notes with to enhance their personal experience, and fill out their own personal understaning of their experiences.

Maybe it is you who is trying to "Convert Everyone" to your dogmatic droning of predigested formality.

Is it so brave to always have to keep your eyes tightly shut hiding in the dark from things which may not fit neatly into your belief system, then go running to ask some authority what it is you believe in when you accidentally catch a peek of something untidy?

Just keep your fingers in your ears and keep chanting. There is nothing out there, there is nothing out there, there is nothing out there!

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Cyberbian]

You get a star for your post. LOL. Did you make up that word up,Nuemena?

"Those of us who have some experience consider those who choose the first option to be only partially conscious. Both in this reality and the other."

I know what you mean. I consider 99 percent of the population to be "unconscious". I have had the rare privilege of sitting at the feet of arguably one of the greatest spiritual teachers, Adi Da. See below signature for link.
AD could transmit incredible spiritual energy, even over great distances to His Disciples. I experienced it. But I cant explain it. But it had nothing to do with belief. He literally appeared to be God to His Disciples and His Disciples literally experienced a degree of Oneness with Him while in His Presence.

It certainly would be hard to prove you experienced "Divine Grace" ,even to someone sitting right next to you at the time!!!!!. Astral Projection on the other hand seems to be rather objective. You would simply fly into a sealed room and read some numbers on a peace of paper.
D is G

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Astral Projection is no less dangerous then say, going to the toilet or eating.
Every human does it most times when they sleep.
It is akin to the dream state. It is sub-conscious, so not remembered often.
Intentional conscious projection can be achieved. Usually by luck, but only often with prolonged training.
Protection of spirit must be utilized when training to Astraly project consciously. And kept secretive.
Protection does not imply that it is dangerous, unless there is a dangerous psychic practioner around the locale. Normal protection is like wearing clothing outside-humans are vulnerable in physicality and spirit.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
@Whine Flu

Sorry "mate" but tere are satanists out there who converted over to the other side (Jesus - and btw they themselves testify that jesus is more powerfull than the stuff they were messing arounfd with.)

Theese people told how that back when they were still satanists they were doing covert stuff like this in order to draw people into the occult.

This is what I meant by this:

why are you trying so hard to push this thing ?

Even sneakily making it sound equivalent to sex... That is some subtle manipulation you did there...

WTF do you get a bonus for every person or what ?

Former High Priest Satanist Stephen Dollins .Prophecy Club
video.google.com...

Ex illuminatti, 90 degree mason, and satanist Bill Schnoebelen:
video.google.com...#

[edit on 6-7-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim

2 - Earthbound spirit... i found one in my house.. some random guy with
a crazy attitude against my wife.. i saw him and the AP ended.

>> Not to worry... we are 6 billion people, this should happen frequently.

RP

Check this out:

look here - this poster has left this forum, but his experience matches those of others:

It's funny you mention they might trick me into believe they are a loved one. One of the reasons I am starting to feel that this is my purpose is an incident that happened a couple months ago. My grandfather's ghost has appeared to several members of my family at my grandmas house. Well, they thought it was him anyways. I had never seen him...until a few months ago. He appeared when I was there. Everyone else saw Grandpa, but I sure didn't. Nasty creature is what I saw. When it looked at me, I can only describe it as a shocked look on its face...I assume it could tell I could see it in its true form. Now for the 2nd strange part...it fled. I didn't do, or say anything. But it fled, and has never been seen again.

They certainly are the masters of deception, but obviously some can see through that. As I said, it's not as if I did or said anything special, I just saw the demon for what it was.

I am Christian...and have quite a strong faith (compared to others...maybe not compared to what it SHOULD be.) [...] I DO believe that any hunting must be done as a vessel of God, and only through His power are we capable of overcoming a demon.

You must be a christian with a strong connection to God and with the Holy Spirit, otherwhise the demons will be able to camouflage themselves like the above on did.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randomguy

Ok, but whatever you do, don't insinuate that I'm evil. Give it a go and see for yourself what's out there. If there are bad things out there, you'll be strong enough to take care of them anyway.

Well, one would hope so.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yes. It can absolutely be dangerous.

You are exposing yourself to innumerable psychic forces well beyond your understanding. Look at what happened to Aleister Crowley in the desert. It's possible to invite forces in that you cannot evict later. Any out of body experience or projection is going to change you. The changes can be profound and positive or they can be irreparable and negative.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm back to say this again. I have been a projector for 13 years now and NOTHING BAD HAS EVER HAPPENED.

Whoever says so either A.) has never projected, or B.) is spreading lies for god knows why.

I project quite often. It is as safe as DREAMING. Yes. Exactly the same. When you dream you you're actually in the astral, just you cannot consciously remember it. By teaching yourself to stay conscious during sleep is the whole idea behind astral projection. By bordering that sleep and wake state, usually during a sleep paralysis feeling, you are able to roll out of your body. I roll out to the left, off of my bed, float the floor and then open my eyes. When I open my eyes I am on the floor of my room, and can proceed to do anything I want after that part.

I have seen lots of places, people, beings, friends, family, energy, and its all been an amazing experience. I have had things jump on my back, but since you are in control you just dissolve it.

Have you ever been hurt from a nightmare? Anything bad ever happen in your dreams? No? Not ever?

Exactly.

I promise you as a avid projector that there is nothing to even worry about. No psychic forces b.s., no waking up with injuries you received like your in the matrix, no getting stuck forever.

NOTHING at all.

Please stop spreading whatever lies you people spread. It is not some crazy psychic power, we all dream. Its using the same place you go when you're dreaming and enter with your conscious mind.

Lots of people project. None have ever died. None have ever not come back. The only damage would be fear. But there is no reason to have any.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Now now, watch what you say! YOU MIGHT BE SATANIC AND TRYING TO CONVERT US!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Now now, watch what you say! YOU MIGHT BE SATANIC AND TRYING TO CONVERT US!

You caught me

In all seriousness though, if you get some time go through my profile and take a look at some of my threads involving Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming. There is LOADS of information that I have provided people and I think you will be pleasantly surprised with it.

I only tell the truth and am so adamant about it because fear was the biggest hurdle for me to get over before I could finally get out of my body. I was TERRIFIED before I started doing it a few times, and always would jump out of bed once I felt the falling sensation or paralysis/vibrations.

There really is no risk, unless you call fear a risk. But that is just something you have to overcome. Its not a bad fear though, only because its something unknown to you.

I promise you that there is nothing to worry about. If anything bad happens, all you have to do is wake up. Me personally, I have been in some very interesting situations where I was actually upset that I woke myself up. I would have loved to see more of who or what they were, and possibly asked them questions. Just because something looks scary or unfamiliar doesn't mean it generally is. Some lower forms and spirits can be very helpful, although they do not look like an angel per say.

Just take it step by step, and if you get scared, do your best. If you cant stop the fear, just relax, and try again next time. It will come to you when you are ready. You just need to realize there is nothing to worry about and once you project your first time, you will be amazed with the possibilities of a world without end, without rules, without laws, without form. Its the most complex, simple, beautiful, and knowledgeable experience I have ever had.

I wish I could project every night to be perfectly honest..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join