It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is different... here on ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have noticed the site seems to be lacking in New Conspiracy's .... have we ran out of Corrupt Politicians.... No.... Has Fox changed its policy and started telling the truth.... ah,. No... I know ATS has added some pretty cool new features... but where is the quality post's/// I noticed it a week or so ago... and it looks terminal unless someone digs up some good dirt.... and post it...
I have been trashed canned by Mirtful Me to the point - I just stopped posting... has anyone else experienced this --- and the ole trusted dirt sites also seem to be lacking.... did someone fire Deep Throat, I know there is no more investigative reporting going on... all you have to do is compare Fox with CNN and its like a parrots repeating ... come hell or high water .... this is starting to feel weird...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Odd there is an excellent conspiracy brewing with the elections in Iran, surely you aren't dismissing this out of hand as well? There are some genuinely good topics out there, you just have to wade through the waste deep junk to get to them(make sure to hold your breath).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
While I haven't been here nearly as along as some, I see it differently. It seems to me the the once "old and fresh" conspiracies, are actually coming to a head in today's society. Perhaps some "good" or "out there" conspiracies are now taking the back burner to events that are actually happening and affecting the world in unprecedented ways?

Those are my thoughts on the situation. With information on a New World Order and such being basically out in the open now, it seems most of the people are worried about such, and as should be.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Everyone has different opinions on different subjects and finds different topics and conspiracies interesting.

So the problem is either you aren't looking hard enough or there just aren't many topics being introduced that are of interest to you. Neither of these means there's something wrong with ATS.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This peach is from today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds damn interesting to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
some days are slower then others for certain people, depending on interest. if your into indigo spiritual stuff they yack all day about how energy is changing and stuff. but for more viable things, wait and you shall be rewarded. I have unlimited patience with this board because someday the next 9/11 scale even will happen and we will be more informed then anybody, given that they dont shut us down before then

CX

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
I have been trashed canned by Mirtful Me to the point - I just stopped posting

Have you asked MM why your threads have ben trashed? Mods don't usualy trash threads without a good reason.

I've had stuff trashed recently too, but it was because there was existing threads on the same topic. Every time i've had a polite explanation as to why.

CX.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
maybe some of the conpricies and thoeries, are starting to take place and go into effect... there is nothing new to conspire because the PTB have already put a taboo on our heads that we are all crazy tin-foil hatters. we are caught up in the world today, everything is accelerating, alot of plans coming to fruition at once, its hard to keep up, be accurate and not lose your mind.

Plus... how many crazy plans do you need to take over the world? just 1 with many many bullet points as to how to do it... so i mean really, there should only be one TRUE conspiracy theory, which im sure, has already been discussed to death, and now we are jsut watching the corpse rise from its grave to do what it wants to do. there is nothing left to conspire against.
New conspiracies are jsut yelling at a brick wall that we all have watched being built from the ground up... I think it's time to get the hammers instead of new ideas.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This point in time is the silence between stage acts. We will soon wish we were back in this point in time!

Let's relish in the delightful silence of the intermission in this chaotic stage play.

Don't worry, kids are finishing exams and getting into summer mode. With that comes a charlatan a minute. Soon, we will tire of faked cgi ufos, smoke induced ghosts and evp from whispers next to a babbling brook.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have noticed it of late as well. For whatever reason, I am not seeing any of the new posts that really interest me. I keep going back to older threads that I previously had posted on and re-posting on them. I am glad I am not the only one that has noticed.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have an attention to detail that most people do not sense... it has to do with what I use to do for the military.... and I was real good at it...
cant tell ya what I did... lets just say... it was FUN and thanks for paying my paycheck for 10 years allowing me to do it...
Now I just use the same skills with a different target... I fix computers and lord and behold ... I'm probably the best computer tech you will ever have the opportunity to chat with... of all the techs I have hired or fired... I'm better -- and it all boils down to attention to detail....
and since around Jan. something weird has fogged over the ATS boards... things dont fly and the really good stuff -- gets lead weights or cement shoes and is off the main screen lickadeesplit... but the stuff that is already public domain... well occupies valuable real estate in my opinion... you can search ATS for this hidden knowledge and I routinely do... ATS is plugged into Google's search engines... and well Google censors for the Country of China... violating every Americans wishes of NO Censorship...
Yahoo and Microcrap followed and now we have Chinese not getting it because of this censorship... lord help us if they ever figure out... in 5 years they will be a peasant country again... bernake and Gietner are sharp cookies... Geneus level people here... and we will be bankrupt 1 minute after California is Bankrupt... its like the 5th largest economy of the earth and they are on the death bed of finance... the next currency in california will the Pistol... and its coming like real fast... a week maybe two.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey Patriot;

I would have replied to your thread, but I am into the thrid week of a three day ban by,...wait for it,... MirthfulMe. My Avatar was even removed because it was a picture of Rod Serling pointing a Ray Gun. This was deemed a weapon, and as such, my Avatar did not meet the T&C's.

I still visit here to read the posts, but I doubt I will ever attempt another post. TPTB have made themselves quite clear, I am moving on to other forums. I have spoken to many who are of the same mind. It's a damn shame. This used to be one of the best sites on the net. Now it is just another PC Cesspool.

Take Care;

"Big Bear" UrsusMajor

PS: Please feel free to quote me since I can't post myself,...

humm -- Thanks for the U2U -- I posted it for you, UrsusMajor...
well if you guys want to go where I spend more time now... its called "Lets Roll" ... you will have to search it out... dont want a T&C issue ... forums are more open to discussion without stepping on whom ever toes our post step on... Freedom of Speech Baby.... when its illegal -- stand by for Anarchy if his-story is used as a guide... and I think that is a violent solution -- that the people who run the show want sort of one sided their side... screw them... bring it on.... I am a American Fighting Man

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
something weird has fogged over the ATS boards... things dont fly and the really good stuff -- gets lead weights or cement shoes and is off the main screen lickadeesplit...

Well, that has forever been the case. I have seen posts that I wouldn't give a dinker's damn about receive 10-up pages of replies. It has always amazed me....

With that being said, I don't think it's that much different on other discussion boards you go to.

new topics

top topics

join