It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles and witnesses of my, hole in one

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

The accumulated theme of where I am coming from is in my threads.. Just to make sure you got it; Here are my threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok! didn't catch your last reply in time.
_javascript:icon('
')
Re-Guards..

Thank you. NoconsequencE..

[edit on 17-6-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ok. Guess I lost a lot of good people here. Sorry. The crop circle is an instruction to put out the milk and cookies so to speak, geometrically. Because they arE coming..

I have been telling people that I was going to show them how to build the geometric invitation in the thread, "Another uncomfortable discussion".. I may or may not go ahead and show a 3D rendering of the invitation.. The crop circle shows the invitation in place..

I have never seen it until last night.. What I am excited about is that, "they" have witnessed my work to those it applies to.. lol!! I am very excited!! I know I can relax now because the witness to my validity/being/authority has been made from those what count..

Thank you.

No consequencE..

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Congrats(?)

The picture of the cubicle crop circle is 10 years old... does that time frame still apply with 'your' work? There is also a comment included that the cube is not precise... does their mess up matter?

Out of curiosity ~ Is the geometrical invitation more of a 'welcome mat' type of milk and cookies, or a 'opening a portal' type of milk and cookies? And if I've got this right... it's good news for us, but means the 'bad guys' will be hanging around as well?

Soooo... pretty much nothing changes?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The beings in this video contain space/time within themselves:
www.youtube.com...

So in fact it might be a small thing for them to make the circle and at the same time raise me from birth to achieve my work. 10 years is meaningless.

After all it took that long for me to get the information, "at the time that I was beginning my presentation of the geometric invitation".

Quite literally both a welcome mat/opened portal.

They will cease and desist, otherwise their god himself is going to, "perish".. I do not care.. I have won.. When I saw the circle glyph it was like the feeling of an unbeatable hero jumping between me and the evil, "big brother" that was preparing to slay me in the field..

One false move and, Eye-Will not assist them enough now.. To back up my statement I would like you to see the tiny Earth and it's moon that are going into the spider web like the arrow indicates here:
www.nickpope.net...

In the picture which is closer to the web, the Earth? The moon is. Like I said; not only will they die, their god himself might die here..

Thank you.

NoconsequencE..

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Thanks for your response.

I thought the video of the orbs making the crop circle was debunked... maybe it's just up for controversy, like so many things.

I don't remember ever seeing the 'web' crop circle, thanks for sharing it, it's quite interesting.

Good to hear you are able to get some sort of relief out of your experiences. Best wishes if you should reveal/patent your project you've been working on.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Interesting comment about the vid; I have experienced the level of being demonstrated in the video. Because of my own personal experiences I do not believe it is a hoax. Possibly; however that does not make my insight invalid.

In light of the fact that I know my work has been validated by true authority, I have chosen not to reveal/patent the geometric device.. It is more for the safety of others that I say that.. Apply it, yes; if my enemies cease and desist and it possible to build..

I haven't calculated the weight, but I'm guessing I am starting off with about 350 pounds of osmium precisely wrought into 5, "geometry" parts then the price keeps going up from there.

My presence there is necessary.. I owe a very hefty dept to the thing that's coming. Though the, Tin Man" has a heart, I may be killed upon, "entry" due to this dept.. Any-one knowing about how chronomonitors are brought into being understands what I mean..

Thank you.

NoconsequencE..

[edit on 18-6-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hi noconsequence. You were a little rough on your start; though you have obviously been through quite a bit more than most in your efforts.. I was not sure at first who you were talking about. Now I understand you meant the Illuminati. I understand. Good people never loose by doing what's right; though they sometimes loose everything in doing it.

You said you have changed your mind about revealing how to make and use the geometric invitation you mentioned. I would like to ask you to reconsider.. Maybe enough of us could get together to get it done. Don't we owe it to ourselves to explore every possible avenue? Like you said; "To preserve the well-being of those we love"..

So Noconsequence; what's that geometric invitation all about? ATS wants you!! Points finger

DA

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by demonicangel32

Hello demonicangel.

I guess I did come off the wall on that. Like I said, that part wasn't for good people. It was meant for the ones who took me up on it.. I figured they were so smart they could figure out the issue I was discussing.

I am concerned about the entire issue here because I know the ins and outs of the matter.. A lot must be considered.. I stated before that it would take the resources of a government.

Any-way. You made your point.. I am working on another project presently; and do not have the time/computer power to do the geometric invitation in 3D..

My present project is going to take some time; afterwords I might make a 3D graphic of the invitation.. If I present it, there would be much people would need to know concerning the issue. It is essential that I am at the placement of it if I am still alive..

I truly thank you for your interest in my work.. I do want every-one to be aware of it..

Thank you.

No consequencE..

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Thank you for all your responses here and on so many other threads. I know you are not competeing with people on ATS; but I wonder if any of them could guess what the invitation might be.

I'm sure you have all these reasons for its design that will make sense. Your work is truly unique to say the least! I am very interested in seeing what a geometric invitation for intervention might look like!! ('
')

I wish it was now! lol ('
') That's ok.. I'll wait patiently. ('
')

DA

[edit on 26-6-2009 by demonicangel32]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join