It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello. I've just got out of prison and I'm looking for a fight.

Any fight really will do. As long as I get to run a lot and be followed by superfluous henchmen who don't really do anything other than get their arses kicked until I arrive. I especially love running though. And waving my arms about.

As you can see from my avatar, I like to carry chairs with me. JUST IN CASE. Chairs are good for throwing I find. Clock someone on the head with that baby and they know about it.

"Curses I've just been hit with a big damn chair!" They might say.

When they are crying on the floor I laugh and maybe kick them a bit. Depends on my mood. If I'm happy I'll probably just run and look for another fight. Fighting's great.

Fighting can be boring though. Sometimes you have to just argue. That's bring as well. I like to argue so much that people want to punch me to make me shut up, then I chair 'em. This one time I parked behind this fool and shouted at him for blocking the road. Greedy bastard, did he want the balls of my firstborn as well? What gaul.

So, in conclusion: Fights are great. Women, hmmmm, not so much.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

*Banshee should be here with 'her' chair soon!*

But have fun!

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by smirkley]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw Sugawara

As you can see from my avatar, I like to carry chairs with me. JUST IN CASE. Chairs are good for throwing I find. Clock someone on the head with that baby and they know about it.

"Curses I've just been hit with a big damn chair!" They might say.

Lol... Original intro, nonetheless... Welcome to ATS, have fun, and please, keep the fighting on the forums intented to that purpose.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well that�s the most interesting introduction I�ve ever read. Welcome.

Regards,

Kinglizard

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Welcome OS. It looks like the Mudpit might be for you. Bring your virtual chair, you'll need it. See you around.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I'm still crying here. HAHAHAHA!!!

Well you'll certainly find arguments to persue here my friend, and there are certainly people who deserve a chair over the head so go to it.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Welcome!

Well before you start fighting please read the rules here lol

Any hows enjoy your time here, and if you need any help feel free to u2u me, i dont fight i just bite lol
Well i dont bite new members so your ok!

Enjoy your stay
See you around the board
Asala

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the board, Outlaw Sugawara!
Hope you enjoy it!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Welcome, Im sure we will fight before its over with. Have a great Stay.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Well i dont bite new members so your ok!

Yeah, watch out for that nasty little critter once you're a regular or you'll regret it. Believe me...

*rubs aloes on arms bite mark*

(j/k Asala ! :pbjtime

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All this praise is very humbling. It makes me feel very warm and happy inside.

Which makes me smile.

Which makes me think about fighting.

Fighting's great.

One time I was smoking and pulling faces when this guy bumped into me. Needless to say I punched him as hard as I could and ran away laughing.

I'm enjoying the board and looking forward to meeting lots of new and interesting people to have scraps with. Hey! Maybe we could run away laughing together? That'd be fun. I'd run faster though, cos you ugly.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok, that was friggin hilarious. Somehow, you remind me of someone I knew, or saw in a movie, or whatever... It's blurred.

Are you the owner of realultimatepower.net?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlaw Sugawara
All this praise is very humbling. It makes me feel very warm and happy inside.

Which makes me smile.

Which makes me think about fighting.

Fighting's great.

One time I was smoking and pulling faces when this guy bumped into me. Needless to say I punched him as hard as I could and ran away laughing.

I'm enjoying the board and looking forward to meeting lots of new and interesting people to have scraps with. Hey! Maybe we could run away laughing together? That'd be fun. I'd run faster though, cos you ugly.

Hey, you 1 funny dude. I like that. Doesn't make me want to fight, have to throw some "yo mama" stuff at me.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am willing to be one of your humble servents who takes the pressure off you and gets beat up until you can arrive to fight them.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Welcome Outlaw Sugawara< good films btw>
have fun enjoy cya around

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
*Banshee should be here with 'her' chair soon!*

You called?

Welcome, Outlaw. I fight with someone named Outlaw on a regular basis....what a coincidence! One time I hit him so hard his shoe flew off.

-B.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

You called?

Welcome, Outlaw. I fight with someone named Outlaw on a regular basis....what a coincidence! One time I hit him so hard his shoe flew off.

I don't know Banshee, this guy seems pretty messed up, I hear he's a stone cold psycho. Maybe it'd be better if you join forces.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
welcome to the board. always good to meet new people but fight me and ull be dead before the chair even comes into play

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I sir challenge you to a duel of drinks.

Welcome to the pub.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
now thats wot i like to hear drunk. wots urs poison im buyin

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join