It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and self proclaimed aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by Geladinhu

How can truth be bias if it's unknown? Im not saying anything about whats true or not because I do not know. Im saying that when someone is a proven liar that they shouldnt be allowed to post on here

Well...since we are talking about it, it doesn't seem that unknown, does it?
I mean, if you start talking about it its most likely that it is already biased.
Few are those who can speak from out of themselves.

Proven liar? What is proof for you? The absence of proof?
Damn, you got it all twisted, bro!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by superdebz
Frankly i think that there either really high, bored or wanted attention. Or they generaly are off their heads.

Because of this kind of thinking that I landed on ATS.
I came here specially because I couldn't talk about "interesting things" with the average Joe or else I get the same kind of answer only not so directly.

How closed your mind is to have to dismiss entire world-views as simply being "life being lived wrongly" or "psychological pathologies"?

My God, even ATS is infected now.

Yeah cause im super closed minding thinking that the aliens probly dont have acsess to sky broudband.
Or maybe there on dial-up?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Frankly i think that there either really high, bored or wanted attention. Or they generaly are off their heads.

Because of this kind of thinking that I landed on ATS.
I came here specially because I couldn't talk about "interesting things" with the average Joe or else I get the same kind of answer only not so directly.

How closed your mind is to have to dismiss entire world-views as simply being "life being lived wrongly" or "psychological pathologies"?

My God, even ATS is infected now.

Yeah cause im super closed minding thinking that the aliens probly dont have acsess to sky broudband.
Or maybe there on dial-up?

You wouldn't need to use irony if you knew what you were talking about.
You seem to be distorting the image all the time. Maybe because a distorted image is all you can see?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
To the OP: I don't mind proclaiming myself and other humans to be aliens. How else do you explain one species out of 26,000,000 on the planet that is the only one that is able to:

1) go into space.
2) create and use high tech
3) philosophize about our own thinking
4) have sex purely for pleasure
5) create artificial representatives of our own selves through robotics
6) manipulate the gene structures of other species
7) create and use clothing.
8) capture and tame the most dangerous species for fun, profit, food, and entertainment.

And the list of stuff differentiating us from animals goes on and on.

Exactly how do you think that we are notan alien species?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Hi Spinal,
I know there are Aliens amongst us
but they are fairly harmless,(just be careful when saying goodbye)
You can always check out all their posts in all threads if in doubt.
The ones to really watch are those that talk to themselves,these people can really wreck any forum,i've seen it done elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Hi Net,
I'm not so sure about 1,3 and 4.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What's more at issue here? The member who posts the thread or the 150 plus members who flag and star the thread?

Are some of these highly speculative threads truthful? It is possible, but maybe a little more reserve should be shown by the masses here on ATS when dealing with topics that offer zero collaborating scientific evidence and highly questionable sources.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm an (a)alien

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nethawk

Great points! How about two more:
1) the only species to send its offspring off to kill other offspring of the same species, throughout its whole history.
2) the only species that builds weapons and machines that can wipe out life as we know it on this planet (see MAD)

Your post really got me thinking....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I LOVE the entertainment level of many of the "Oh I am an Alien" Threads, in all honesty after having seen one myself in real life, I am here to find out more about the mysteries that surround us but that too many people are just too closed minded to see or discover for themselves.

I would read a million junk posts to find a gem in the mix. You just never know who will become a member here, I mean that with all sincerity.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thankyou for linking me to Mulders thread, it really resonated with me. This one I can relate to as well but like I said above unless it is your personal experience it is best to be on the side of the open minded skeptic.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nethawk
To the OP: I don't mind proclaiming myself and other humans to be aliens. How else do you explain one species out of 26,000,000 on the planet that is the only one that is able to:

1) go into space.
2) create and use high tech
3) philosophize about our own thinking
4) have sex purely for pleasure
5) create artificial representatives of our own selves through robotics
6) manipulate the gene structures of other species
7) create and use clothing.
8) capture and tame the most dangerous species for fun, profit, food, and entertainment.

And the list of stuff differentiating us from animals goes on and on.

Exactly how do you think that we are notan alien species?

So the development of our intellect by always figuring out how to harness and use the things around us and make things easier for us to do means we are alien? So expanding on your theory, when other aliens finally were able to get off of their planet and go forth into the cosmos, it was only due to a different alien species that colonized that planet? And so on and so on? So where does it begin? Was there originally a "God" alien that started the whole thing?
And with the same type of "evidence" that "proves" we are aliens or that aliens are on this planet, we can question your points:

1) Maybe animals have figured out how to go into space - after all, absence of evidence does not prove they have not gone to space.
2) Maybe animals have created and are using high tech. They are just keeping it hidden so we don't know about it. Probably hidden in the same place as the crashed saucers.
3) Just because we can't speak animal languages doesn't mean they aren't philosophizing. We just are too dumb to understand.
4) Actually, we can't state whether animals have sex for pleasure or not. Several species appear to have sex purely for pleasure. The Bonobos, for example, even use sex for greetings and conflict resolution.
5) Just because we haven't discovered robotics made by animals doesn't mean that they don't exist.
6) No proof of this. We just haven't discovered the true capability of animals. They hide it from us.
7) Maybe they are so advanced that they don't feel the need to cover up their "bits".
8) Again, they may be so advanced that they see this as uncivilized.

So, your list of "differences" is merely a list of things that the animals haven't "disclosed" to us. Maybe it's the animals who are the aliens and are pretending to be inferior.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by bloodline

Just ignore it, and when someone makes a claim you disagree with, ask for proof or some type of evidence. Without evidence you can come to the conclusion that most likely the person posting has an agenda and seeks to speak to only a clique of people on here without the inclusion of the entire community.

I'm not on here for just the followers of Jesus Christ. I'm telling you this beforehand so you know what is coming and can better prepare for it by saving yourself and asking for repentance and forgiveness through Jesus Christ Son of God, Son of Man, The Judge of the Living and the Dead, and King of Kings. So again the Anti-Christ will come in a UFO, and I'm not seeking anything but that you listen to what I'm trying to tell you and take it to heart. I do give evidence and you all still ignore it and laugh in the fact of God's designs. That's how arrogant and removed the 21st century is from the One Living God. Maitreya is the Anti-Christ's name and he will at first seem all you could hope for but halfway into his promised treaty of peace he will declare that you must worship him as god or his image and if not be killed. It won't matter if he provides you any evidence for his claims because it will be a frightening time for all the people on the entire planet and by then everyone on the planet will likely be following him. It's your need for "proof" that will lead to your own demise. At the same time all that is happening you'll have two prophets tormenting you with as many plagues as they like and many natural disasters and heavenly alignments ans signs in the astronomical bodies and the like. You will see Nibiru return. Nephilim will return to try to poison humanity one last time. Nuclear war, World War III, Second Holocaust, Battle of Armageddon at Megiddo. You will see statues of the Beast speak and kill those who don't worship the image. Sound like AI yet? Think about what you're giving up. It's the ultimate climax of the creation before the Kingdom of God is set up for good. The End Times. What I listed isn't even the half of it.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

This whole post is OT, and only serves to propagate fear.

No one is scared of your silly 'story'.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In a sick kind of way, I sort of enjoy the diversion of an 'alien' showing up to chat back and forth. The answers to the questions always seem so vague though.

I feel embarrassed that my questions for them are always so mundane, but come on, who DOESN'T want to know if aliens poop.

But now that I think about it, I suppose if I were an alien, I would get really tired of all the stupid questions.

'No, I don't know Chewbacca.'
'No, I can't DO the Kessler run in twelve parsecs.'
'Yes, I DO have an anus and NO, you can't 'probe' it.'

But if I were an alien, I would definitely be screwin' with you guys heavy.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't really care what anybody thinks about the indigos. I'm just tired of seeing the bashing and name calling, if you got a problem believing it fine say what you gotta say without bashing and name calling, and that goes both ways, some of the indigos need to stop being rude also. I was raised and taught to treat others as you want to be treated.
Believe what you want the truth will be revealed either way...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Tallcool1, the fact is that it is relatively easy to "predict" how another species will look like and exist socially thousands of years from now (deer in some form will continue to look like deer and graze, dogs will generally look doglike and run after cats, etc). However...

I dare you to even venture a prediction of how and what we will look like ten thousand years from now - provided we exist in that time frame along with the exponential rate of technological and social change our kind is initiating and being subjected to. It is impossible to predict virtually anything regarding our kind - except that we will undoubtably become vastly different in almost every manner in comparison to what we are today.

Want proof? Take a look at the latest advances in nanotechnology. Or the latest quantum physics theories and ideas.

Whatever we become in the future, it represents change on an unprecedented scale.

Or I could just be full of crap.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You guys really miss the entire point of that thread. Its about starseeds, not et bodies. There are some of those that do post online. However, this is about humans, in the flesh, humans, who through a variety of means, often even lifetime, are aware that they did not originate from this planet, but are here serving a purpose. But, welcome to the club. This is a young system and all our soul matrix's are ancient, hyperversals, beyond this universe. All of us are aliens. Most have forgotten who they are, they're not even aware they are more than their bodies, and live in a materialistic mind set. Those who are posting on that thread have had lifelong reasons for knowing that they came from outside this system. But all they are in truth, is more aware and awake, than those who live in their materialistic reality boxes. The thread in question is actually a very positive environment to discuss these issues, and step outside of the mindsets and parameters of this illumanati who have crushed awareness in people.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join