It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution Has Begun! Then What?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Has anyone other than me noticed there is something going on in Iran? I don't see much mention of it here, but surely someone else has peeled themselves away from the ballgames, or American Idol, or what ever their opiate of choice is, and noticed, Something is afoot there.

This is what happens when government ignores the concerns of its people. A spark reached a critical, explosive, ticked off mass. The people's will was ignored, with the exception of a really lame attempt to "pacify" them with a lie, and this is what their 'government' got.

Then, to add insult to injury, the main mullah (I'll be damned if I'll call him "supreme leader", like so many nutcases are doing - If he was any such thing, this wouldn't be happening) throws down the gauntlet, and TELLS these irate people exactly what they're gonna do, "or else". See where that got him?

Has anyone noticed the crowds growing since the government began cracking down? Even your fearless leader Obama finally overcame his fear of the mullahs and, in the finest UN fashion, came out with a "strongly worded statement", once he saw which way the wind blows.

Now, I don't care if Mussavi is nothing more than a Yabba Dabba Jihad Jr. I don't care if these rioting crowds just want to replace one set of mullahs with another. It's their country, they have the right to run it as they see fit. What I DO care about is that these people were ignored by their "leadership", until it reached this point.

Sound familiar? Anyone who still maintains that "it CAN'T happen here" better take another look, take another draw on their pipe, and then go hide and watch. It damn well CAN happen here, and WILL, if our "leadership" doesn't wise up.

I support these people, not because I believe as they do, and not because they believe as I do, but because I believe they have a right to self determination, rather than the tyranny they have. They can choose another tyranny if they so desire.

My support involves more than just talking. I'm not as mobile as I'd like these days, and can't do much from "over there", but I'm doing what I can from here. I've reconfigured my computer so it's being used as a relay server to help 'em get their information out, around the blockages that the mullahs have erected, and I'm running it 24/7 in that capacity.

I've got a question for the folks that want to "dialogue" and "negotiate" with the Iranian mullahs, and propitiate and propogate their repressive regieme: what have YOU done to advance freedom today?

I hope there's someone left to help us when it's our turn.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You can bet TPTB are watching Iran in terror; if their revolting there, how long before here?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Begun?
Not even a tinkle.

Real revolution via the fastest, easiest and most effective peaceful non-compliance will only begin when each American print m, flood the monetary system and crash it.

Only when money is obsolete shall we see change for the better, for humanity, for divinity.

See my link sign.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

You're right... The easiest way is always the best... Ooops, wait a minute. Isn't that what TPTB have been conditioning everybody to believe?

Shame on you. It's a flowery sentiment, but that's where reality takes over. Hate to burst your bubble.

As long as TPTB are calling the shots, refusing to listen to the people... Let's just call the limited clips you're seeing on MSM of Iran are mild compared to what you'll be seeing on YOUR Main street, USA.

Like I said, you have a nice idea, but the time for "Mr. Nice Guy" ended about a generation ago.

This thread is not about if, it's about when. If you're truly awake, you'll admit that it's MUCH more than a "tinkle" at this point.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
For those of you who speak of timing... I believe Thomas Jefferson gave us the exact and precise timing...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

When they try to take your second amendment away is the time for action; because if that happens you will lose the means by which to defend the rest of the constitution.

one of the best post i've seen on here in a while. relevant and poignant.

i salute you sir!

[edit on 6/21/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Shame on me? Eat your words!
Hahaha, the whole world is laughing at US because the richest and smartest US government print toilet paper while timid and dumbed down Americans are living in tent cities and still say printing m is illegal.
Shame on you!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
As long as TPTB are calling the shots, refusing to listen to the people... Let's just call the limited clips you're seeing on MSM of Iran are mild compared to what you'll be seeing on YOUR Main street, USA.

Yes except it would quickly move from pseudopolitical to just criminal. It would be Katrina x 1000. Grats, your "revolution" just caused social collapse.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ctjctjctj

Tell you what, if you read my posts, I think you'll find that I feel the need to print our own currency as well (eventually). The problem is, with the Fed running the show as of now... You're on the "money"... BIG "no-no".

So what do we do? We, the People have been airing our grievances peacefully, demanding redress according to natural law... To no avail. Our pleas have fallen on deaf ears, still we persevere.

TPTB want to ignore us, claiming we're a dissident minority. They are proceeding with their plans, regardless.

You're going to see Lexington Green, in a modern sense. It's GOING to happen, and yet nobody wants it to. For that to happen means the Constitution has been completely violated and invalidated by TPTB. (As if it hasn't already been)...

As long as Obama wants our firearms, with Holder and Emmanuel cheering him on and supporting... They are coming for them.

Printing our own currency, while a clear and strong statement of intent to TPTB, isn't going to stop the coming storm. In fact, it would probably just prematurely land the printer in custody.

I say the solution is to prepare... Any other actions are half measures, but that is just my opinion. In other words, time will tell which of our opinions are correct.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Actually, after a false flag "justifies" marshal law, this is exactly what TPTB expect, and plan on. Think city wide rioting and looting, mass murder, and gang war. Yeah, Katrina x 1000 indeed, and that's just what they want.

Once again, follow the survival mantra: Stay the "F" away from the cities!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by miragezero

Yes except it would quickly move from pseudopolitical to just criminal. It would be Katrina x 1000. Grats, your "revolution" just caused social collapse.

And you can project this...how? You have experience with such things... where? Or are you some sort of psychic? Time traveller? Or did you learn that from a board game? Video game? Zombie movie?

Please, expound upon your credentials relating to this prognostication.

[edit on 2009/6/21 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Maybe I misunderstood him. I thought he said a revolution would inevitably degenerate into massive criminal activity, not the other way 'round. I'm with you, I believe it will be the other way around, based on what I've seen of human nature in desparate times.

I'm pretty sure I've said as much in several posts, but maybe some of these folks that jump in here don't research before they leap.

Or maybe they just want to jerk somebody's chain.

He might THINK I'm a criminal, but if that's the case, I submit that he hasn't been paying too much attention to the DC cabal lately. Now, THERE'S some criminals for ya!

[edit on 2009/6/21 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'm really sick of the Left Wing Right wing bull#, and that is all it is. There isn't two parties or three! We have one large set of assholes running our cities, our lives, and our economy. They don't give a hoot about you, me, our children. They hope we keep going to work everyday, driving our cars, eating their food and taking their drugs, making them richer and richer every day. They will inject us and our kids with poison vaccines that will make us just slightly ill, so we can still work and slave away, but sick enough so we have to rely on a medical system set in place to slowly kill us all, without a clue we follow and let them control our lives. I'm a big follower and work every day, I've been in the military, I've gotten my Bachelor's degree, my children have all been vaccinated, I pay my taxes, where does this end? We need to stand up to these thugs, I am with you, we live in a rural community and there are a lot of hunters here who will never give up their guns/ammo. Unfortunately most are happy working, planning their next vacation, living day to day. It is going to take something serious that hurts everyone, our collapsing economy may be the ticket. Like someone stated once they realize that the water is not coming out of the tap or food is no longer found on grocery shelves maybe, just maybe people will start thinking for themselves. We are aware and we are ready and waiting..........for what I don't know
, but I will keep watch.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TM62
Unfortunately most are happy working, planning their next vacation, living day to day.

Those bastards!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Have you ever heard the (Aesop's?) fable about the ants and the grasshopper?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Thank you. =) Sometimes the answers are quite clear, thankfully.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
it doesnt matter at this point what we do, just that we do something. and once that happens, it will fail, but after the failure, enough will wake up and and see the bloodshed and ask why. then something can truly be done. this will be the true test of the american patriot, and spirit of our fore fathers.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Like someone stated once they realize that the water is not coming out of the tap or food is no longer found on grocery shelves maybe, just maybe people will start thinking for themselves. We are aware and we are ready and waiting..........for what I don't know
, but I will keep watch.

When the water, food, and electricity stop flowing, there will be anarchy and chaos for a while. THAT is what you have to be ready for initially. If you live in a rural community, there will also no doubt be refugees to deal with. There always are. Only you can determine how best to deal with them, as it's your community. Does your community have enough extra to provide for a sudden influx of needy city dwellers who have lost all, and have nothing left to lose?

Have you discussed with anyone else how best to secure the approaches to your community, or looked into it yourself? There's more to this than just buying guns and bullets. It's usually best to keep them from getting there in the first place if they will over-stress the local economy. I know where I'll be, there are gonna be bridges laying at the bottoms of rivers, and a lot of ticked off hillbillies between me and the incoming refugees, among other preparations. I used to phrase it as "90 miles of armed hillbillies in all directions between me and the mobs." Yes, I'm one of those hillbillies, and know whereof I speak.

If there ARE enough resources there to take care of refugees, John Smith had a good idea at Jamestown in 1608. Those that won't work, don't eat. That will help increase your resources for the next seasons, and you'll have friends for life for having saved the refugees from themselves and the wolves, and given them a purpose and a way to help themselves. The ones that won't work, don't eat, and GOT to GO! The only problem is supplies until the community is self-sustainable. Only you can make that call.

Strap in, hold on tight, it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Like someone stated once they realize that the water is not coming out of the tap or food is no longer found on grocery shelves maybe, just maybe people will start thinking for themselves. We are aware and we are ready and waiting..........for what I don't know
, but I will keep watch.

Have you discussed with anyone else how best to secure the approaches to your community, or looked into it yourself? There's more to this than just buying guns and bullets. It's usually best to keep them from getting there in the first place if they will over-stress the local economy. I know where I'll be, there are gonna be bridges laying at the bottoms of rivers, and a lot of ticked off hillbillies between me and the incoming refugees, among other preparations. I used to phrase it as "90 miles of armed hillbillies in all directions between me and the mobs." Yes, I'm one of those hillbillies, and know whereof I speak.

Strap in, hold on tight, it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

We are at least thinking along the lines of self preservation at this time, acquiring a lot of ammo and starting on the food, haven't thought to far beyond that. You are so right when you are saying that we should secure roadways and communities. People must pull together, this is a huge concern for me, we surely have to help some out, but there will be some beyond help that we cannot waste valuable time trying to rationalize with. Hopefully there is time....and that the majority will have the desire to survive and not curl up into a ball. We shall see.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TM62

Another possibility is to post "QUARANTINED" signs with a big old skull and crossbones on it on the approach routes, and security elements that mean business for those that the signs don't discourage. That's for those who are squeamish about dropping a whole bridge into a river bed. Bridges are easy to take down, harder to put back up. On the other hand, a missing bridge combined with tough terrain is a good discouragement to folks who are used to a life of ease. I know in the part of this city I live in there are a few folks that don't mind thrashing around in the brush, but wading across a freezing river so that they can climb a cliff to get to me might not look so appetizing to them. There's easier prey out there.

Stocking up is good for the first year or so, assuming you can stock up enough food for that time period. Beyond that, you'll need a self-replicating food source, like a garden and some critters. Fortunately, both are in fairly healthy supply in rural areas.

Ideally, you'll know what wild foods you can eat, and where to find them, in case all else fails.

Guns and ammo are needed to repel invaders, and secure game, but by themselves they aren't enough. It's hard to concentrate on a sight picture when you're down to 70 lbs and everything you look at looks like a McDonalds sign. Beyond guns, ammo, and supplies, you'll need an ability to produce more, and the knowledge of how to do it. Therefore, while stocking up, don't neglect seed and such, and don't forget to stock up what's between your ears. Fortunately, most rural types already have the know how, but some of it is being lost even from those areas. For example, when I was a teenager, I learned how to do lightweight blacksmith work, how to farm with a horse instead of a tractor, How to use an axe and a crosscut saw instead of a chainsaw, how to haul logs out of the woods with a horse, etc. My dear old dad insisted I learn those things, kept telling me that "someday you might need it", and not very many others were learning such things, as everyone was content to depend on the continued blessings of technology.

The main problem with technology is that it depends on an infrastructure that may become unavailable from time to time, for varying lengths of time. While it's there, it's great and I wholeheartedly advocate the use of it. When it isn't there, one needs to be able to get along anyhow.

How many know how to design, dig, build, and most importantly, SITE an outhouse? Don't need it, 'cause you've already got indoor plumbing? What happens when the water goes away? Got a well, so you know the water won't go away? What happens when the power goes out, and that electric pump doesn't work any more?

Know how to sharpen an axe? How about a handsaw? Know how to "set" the teeth on a handsaw? Drive a nail? Notch a log to build a cabin? What if you don't have nails to build with (hint: hand auger and wood pegs). Know how to make your own wedges out of wood instead of iron? What kind of wood would you use?

Lots more to it than endless battles and Valhalla at the end.

[edit on 2009/6/22 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I would suggest all get a set of the Fox Fire Book series; wisdom of long ago on how to live in a pre industrialized world. We are going to need them SOON.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join