It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Pineal Gland must be rock solid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I try to keep to a limit of 12 cups a day any more and im on the toilet all day. To be honest it seems like you cant do anything now that doesn't harm you. All the best things are bad for you. tea, smoking, drinking, eating tasty food. These are the things that make life fun. i love nothing more than dunking cookies in my tea followed by a nice smoke.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

I didn't mean to imply you didn't... of course...

like I said

Just sayin

Me... I kind of gave up, everything seems tainted and when I really asked myself, at 38 and Not growing why exactly did I need to consume much of anything... the only answer I could find was... I'd live allot longer if I walked away entirely from anything anyone would consider a "normal" diet in my neck of the woods

I'm going to make a thread of my results this year... too much for here

because Far from trying to say YOU, I was referring to me about 2 years ago

and

I've had some stunning results, I should share

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Sweet as Mop, i look forward to your results.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Wow, 12 cups Woodward, you would definately be flushing your system with all that tea, shame about the contaminates. I used to enjoy a smoke after a meal, but upon giving the smokes away some time ago,well, i couldnt feel any better

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
reply to post by iwannaseethisshipgodown

My title is wrong??? In what way. They say too much Fluoride calcifies the Pineal Gland, so after drinking 6 cups of tea a day for the last 10 years or so, hyperthetically and can be said that it may be rock solid.
Check your post....i think your (tittle) is wrong

ah ha now the title makes sense you should of put that at the top not everyone knows that it does that to the pineal gland. not trying cause upset, i didn't call you a dog remember.

but more on the topic. i haven't taken any pills, cafine or alcohol for about 3 and a half years now. i used to drink red bull and take painkillers everyday when i did tree work, it got pritty stupid too, like 3 cans of poison and overly strong pills every 5 hours eveyday. but now i'm as clean as a whistle exept for tobacco and weed. i (with no medical back round just experience) feel weed may help to break up the fluoride like meditation, plus you get high and for some you actually think about things alot clearer.

thats my recomedation to you.

ja bless
peace to all

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
They don't add fluoride to the water in my country.
I do drink tea sometimes, but never really had problems with it. (And hey I've swallowed toothpaste multiple times in my life and I'm still doing fine.)

I'm sure my exposure to the radiation at the Bijlmerramp when I was young would contribute more to specific non-wellbeing than a few cups of tea

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17/6/09 by -0mega-]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

ahh, So you are one of the ones recieving a double dose. I read your link, and im sorry for your circumstances, but dont let that blind you from the crisis we have here before us. Fluoride is a poisonous lifetime exposure for those of us unlucky enough to have it in our water systems.

Let me be clear, i hear alot of you saying ah it wont hurt me, or ive been exposed to much worse, how much harm can it do yada yada, but for crying out loud ITS A TOXIC waste, added by the very people you vote for and trust to lead us into tomorrow.

Why on earth add it at all, to a neccessity like water. If its a liquid than you can guarrantee that a large proportion of it is water. Whoever is doing this to us sure has cornered the market with this one.

From tea to coffee, from soft drinks to your kids cordials or from soups and cooking!! In our everyday lives we are surrounded by this evil additive.

An interesting and concerning fact is that boiling water actually concentrates the level of Fluoride by up to 20 times that set for bottled water companies by the E.P.A or (equivilent) or by your local water authorities.

So yes, having a normal everyday thing like a cuppa adds up over time.

Its a terrible shame that Reverse Osmosis Kits are too expensive for the general population, or should we call them Reverse POISON Kits ........
I bet TPTB are stoked with that.

Besides, we cant really measure the Fuoride content in our systems. All we know is that its its toxic, and exposures to toxins harm us.

All i want is that Fluoride gets the negative recognition it deserves.
Do not dismiss this as anything other than serious.

PROTECT YOURSELVES........DO NOT KID YOURSELVES.

Take Care.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've seen some flouride filters online that only cost like $200, has anyone tried these?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by scubagravy

I am more impressed that a dog can login to a site on the internet and begin a thread about his pineal gland. Did I mention that I am baffled the dog can write?

He/she must've taken lessons from grover.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join