It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What On Earth Is Happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hi, although I've been reading this website for a couple years now, I just signed up for a forum account and here I am now. If any of you liked Zeitgeist and Esoteric Agenda you will also like a video of a very good lecture that was done by a fella named Mark Passio.

*** MOD EDIT***
Removed Link

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

For more on this please refer to the Terms and Conditions of your membership

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Please refer to the final post for more on this....

edit on 3/6/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Just a heads up, I along with a handful of others believe that Zeitgeist is a counter-conspiracy. (Double conspiracy?)

Anyhow, there is a reasonable chance that Zeitgeist was created By the NWO to mislead people down a particular path that fits their interests.

I suppose I could go on about all the reasons why some of us think it has a secretive agenda behind it (pro-NWO) , although it claims that it is anti-NWO

I have not seen Esoteric Agenda yet I will check that out soon.

But next time you watch Zeitgeist or Zeitgeist 2, look at it from this new perspective. That it is a secret pro-NWO film posing as an anti-NWO film.

Case in point - the Venus Project.

Its a great idea but they hide the fact it is being used as a pro-NWO pro-depopulation angle. If 90% of the world has to die for the Venus Project to take shape, I believe it is not worth it.

I also have some ideas about the maker of the movies, being a plant from the NWO.

I am not saying that I am correct, I am only saying there is a good chance I am correct.

I mean think about it seriously.

Zeitgeist's Agenda.
1) Destroy religions
2) Destroy nationalities
3) Create low population future "perfect society"

Looks hard core NWO to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by phfaty

Zeitgeist and the like are fantastic tools to open up the minds of those that are sleeping. I sent it out to everyone and those that took the time to view it were amazed with the majority saying that they had no idea that the world worked that way, especially the way the monetary system is rigged.

Opened up the eyes of many who were sleeping. Pro or anti-NWO, whatever. Anything that brings an 'ah-ha' moment to someone is all good in my book.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Bingo/bango/bongo. I agree. That whole thing with Jesus being copied and pasted text I do and do not buy. What I believe in is synergy and repetition , the ability of a message to appear more than once. So says plucky.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Just a heads up, I along with a handful of others believe that Zeitgeist is a counter-conspiracy. (Double conspiracy?)

Anyhow, there is a reasonable chance that Zeitgeist was created By the NWO to mislead people down a particular path that fits their interests.

I suppose I could go on about all the reasons why some of us think it has a secretive agenda behind it (pro-NWO) , although it claims that it is anti-NWO

I have not seen Esoteric Agenda yet I will check that out soon.

But next time you watch Zeitgeist or Zeitgeist 2, look at it from this new perspective. That it is a secret pro-NWO film posing as an anti-NWO film.

Case in point - the Venus Project.

Its a great idea but they hide the fact it is being used as a pro-NWO pro-depopulation angle. If 90% of the world has to die for the Venus Project to take shape, I believe it is not worth it.

I also have some ideas about the maker of the movies, being a plant from the NWO.

I am not saying that I am correct, I am only saying there is a good chance I am correct.

I mean think about it seriously.

Zeitgeist's Agenda.
1) Destroy religions
2) Destroy nationalities
3) Create low population future "perfect society"

Looks hard core NWO to me.

If that's so, then Zeitgeist already gives itself away, because in the second film, you see someone make a triangle shape with his hands in front of the sun, showing the all seeing eye of horus symbol, common in movies. And also, in the first and second films, they show the eye close up changing colors, just like many sci fi movies do, for example at the end of "2001: A Space Odyssey". Lots of films and documentaries show the eye close up. I wonder if that's a sign for other Illuminati members that the film was made by one of their own?

What do you think?

The Illuminati symbolism in Zeitgeist is pretty obvious. I can't believe it was an accident. When I brought it up on Peter Joseph's forum, he deleted my question and ridiculed it.

Here is the obvious Masonic symbol in Zeitgeist Addendum.

edit on 6-3-2012 by WWu777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hi, I'm one of the many ATS Mods here at the forum. We appreciate you joining up with the ATS Family.

We have a very strict code in place for our members to adhere to which helps keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas.

You posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other posts by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

top topics

join