It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney tied to theft and possible murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hello all! It seems Mr.Cheney may be in some big trouble if this story isn't swept under the rug. heres a snip- it of the story...

Sources report to WMR that U.S. troops confiscated “billions” in currency found stored in aluminum containers in various secret caches in Baghdad and elsewhere. Our sources report that the seized cash was transferred to accounts run by Cheney and the money is now being partly used to fund Cheney’s growing political opposition movement to the Obama administration, including secretive payments to a “stay behind” group of Cheney loyalists who burrowed into senior civil service positions from political appointee jobs during the Bush administration. Cheney’s loyalists are now in key positions to stymie Obama’s programs and policies within a variety of cabinet departments and federal agencies.

view the rest here onlinejournal.com...
Does anybody have any info on this journalist Wayne Madsen?

Added 'ex' tags

Please read Posting work written by others

[edit on 17/6/09 by masqua]

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yep. Ex NSA officer. Well connected in Washington. He broke stories before the MSM... so hopefully it will get the attention it deserves so that son of a gun ends up where he belongs... in jail.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That would be nice but it seems like ole dick is untouchable, I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Star and flag for the find but nothing will come of it, never does. Meanwhile, we can hope they all rot in prison.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hopefully this will get the attention it truly deserves! Info on Madsen here.

I can't say I'm surprised that Darth Vader did this, I'm just surprised that someone found out!

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neil a

As much as I would love to badmouth Cheney in regards to anything he does, he's the one who ran this country for eight years while that child Bush Jr was in office. Let us not forget folks, Cheney shot a man in the face and that man profusely apologized to Cheney for getting shot...now that is real power. Nothing like living in a dictatorship disguised as a democracy, enjoy!

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Let's face it. Satan has to go to therapy once a week because he has a recurring dream that Dick Cheney is under his bed. This guy has gotten away with so much already that I doubt he'll be touched. If genocide for profit isn't getting him in trouble then I doubt that just proof of the profit part will do any different.

Mental note... Now that I've posted in a Cheney thread I have to remember never to go hunting with the guy.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Excellent find! starred and flagged.

We can only hope that something does come from this.
And i do not mean the death of our intrepid investigator.

I do not doubt that the story is true either, because many parts of it match up with other things from the past that create an aroma of credibility.

Finding evidence for this (court worthy) may prove extremely difficult and very dangerous for your health. Beware.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Shouldn't Cheney, Rice and the rest of the Bush administration be held responsible for the deaths of over 5000 American citizens that have lost their lives in Iraq based on lies?

I think that the previous administration should have been charged and tried for murder many years ago. Unfortunately, it appears as though that will never be a reality.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neil a

It seems Mr.Cheney may be in some big trouble if this story isn't swept under the rug.

As others have said, including yourself.... Not Going To Happen! Dick Cheney is 100% untouchable.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I can't believe people still defend Cheney..

What does he have to do to make the idiot fringe realize he's NOT a patriot, and he's definitely not acting in the interests of Americans.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Kaytagg]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Let's face it. Satan has to go to therapy once a week because he has a recurring dream that Dick Cheney is under his bed.

You are a riot! Thanks for spicing this place up with your great sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Let's face it. Satan has to go to therapy once a week because he has a recurring dream that Dick Cheney is under his bed.

*Wipes tears from his eyes from laughing hysterically!*

Satan should be more worried about the upcoming coup when Cheney's heart finally gives out!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Gotta love our generations tricky Dick.

Why this A-hole isn't in jail already is a product of complicity. Everyone involved belongs in jail. Including those letting them get away with torture, murder, wars of aggression, treason, theft, fraud(money/elections), propaganda campaigns against US citizens...And on and on and on...

Let's just say we need to let a few out of prison to find enough room for the amount of people involved in the biggest crime syndicate on the planet.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Those who think Cheney will have trouble with this funding matter are as dumb as the ones who thought Bush would never get a 2nd term.

that being said, let's hope for the best and that his next hunting accident involves him as a victim and not as a perp.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Including those letting them get away with torture, murder, wars of aggression, treason, theft, fraud(money/elections), propaganda campaigns against US citizens...And on and on and on...

I have to really believe this sick bunch is also behind 911 as well. Just reading their cover-up campaign of the OS makes me sick. Cheney think he is above the laws of our land, well I got new for him, the venomous lies are now being exposed out of the past administrations and at an alarming rate.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i swear the atm just kept pumping it out either that or i found it in a cab

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
anyway there are a lot of rich powerful men in this world who all want to be feared and in power but they are all affiliated and will step on eachother to get to the"top"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
*Sigh*

C'mon guys. Everybody knows Cheney will be arrested for this immediat...

Err, wait. This just in! Cheney SHOT somebody in the FACE, and instead of pressing charges, the victim APOLOGIZED to him on national TV.

And we're actually here pondering a political case involving this man...

Normally I'd say cheers,
Strype

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join