It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Gangstalking/Gaslighting a terrorist criminal act now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

I never implied such. Come between the powerful and something they want ; prepare for harrasment. Sometimes it is worth it. Who wants to be a good German.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just want America not to be so lame. We were at one point, able to form a set of preconditions, which over time were abused by greed and subtlety. The chess players see there pieces running from the fingers of there imposing existences. I never wnated anything in life but for people to stop messing my life up and lying me into a world of name death. But the trickster snake is slithering in a garden of very itchy plant life.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Because i can offer you whatever it is you wish to see as you like with your victims of torchure.

I didn't mean my questions as insulting at all, I'd just like some clarification on what you say is going on, so:

1) Can you present some evidence for this being a Satanic group?

2) How do you know they're a Satanic group?

3) Are they filming you at all or just following you?

4) Have you ever tried confronting/challenging/speaking to them and if so what happened?

[edit on 16/6/0909 by jokei]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Americans have always been tested and sometimes we have failed the test(usually when we chose to ignore evil). The founding fathers and the people who fought with them suffered.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Im not implying satanic, i just think its because of my political stance on certain illegal policies that impose a classist oppression upon the world, worsening the human psyche causing chaos and disorder via subtlety and persuasions. It should be considered as illegal as putting a gun to someone saying do whatever..microwaves can influence your decision making process. All your cell towers have plenty of these to go around. The money snake is shedding its skin i think and is why more people see it and so they try to encapsulate there system with fear tactics.

Here watch/listen to this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
I'm not too sure what this is really about ~ it's a bit odd and off filming random strangers, but is this really the work of Satanists? Maybe bored, lonely teenagers?

If it's happening to you, maybe report it to the transit authority, film them back?

Can you present some evidence for this being a Satanic group, what else has happened? The youtube clip didn't really give much away and it just looked like someone on their own doing the filming, that train looked pretty empty.

are you all trying to make me out as some paranoid dolt idiot moron?

no one seems to really know what you are talking about.

Because i can offer you whatever it is you wish to see as you like with your victims of torchure. A person who lies to themself, then in denial and jaded reaction to denial, he or she adopts a self rightious i can do anything i want attitude and trounces upon the world using deceit and nefarious business practices to undermine a free society. and force upon its roots and branches poisons of mind and soul causing people to follow confusion as truth and making them simultaneously mock those who see truth and not care daily about anything but happiness. I.e. apathy in wartime. Then using the tentacles of sellouts and followers. Defending themselves of course they could never do wrong. Only people that they choose not to like, I have personal experience with people like this, so i can read well into most people anyway.

i emphasize the lack of understanding regarding what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

So have you ever confronted one of these people?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Look, in order for any group to put any effort into "stalking" you, you would have to be worth it. I mean an organized group, with multiple members would cost some money. What have you stolen from them? Who did you kill? Either you did something, OR possibly there is nobody there and you might be imagining all this. You show a video of a guy on a train who looks uncomfortable because some idiot is filming him. What would you think or do on a train if the only other passenger was filming you? You might think he is a nut job. How about you take some video of these people "stalking" you and show us some proof.

My theory is you are a few beers short of a six pack and think this is real, but it's all in your head. Please get some help. This condition is no joke and you will only get worse.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Look, in order for any group to put any effort into "stalking" you, you would have to be worth it. I mean an organized group, with multiple members would cost some money. What have you stolen from them? Who did you kill? Either you did something, OR possibly there is nobody there and you might be imagining all this. You show a video of a guy on a train who looks uncomfortable because some idiot is filming him. What would you think or do on a train if the only other passenger was filming you? You might think he is a nut job. How about you take some video of these people "stalking" you and show us some proof.

My theory is you are a few beers short of a six pack and think this is real, but it's all in your head. Please get some help. This condition is no joke and you will only get worse.

Dear network dude. I do my job suffering daily honestly for a city of yuppie douchebag losers who impose their winning *snip* on my mental state. I sing loudly songs of freedom and liberty and reasonability. I talk about aliens and conspiracies. Maybe I hit a nerve discussing syncromystic stuff. Maybe they have been lied to by some nobody I barely know from something Im not even part of, which is what I think might have happened. I gave a local cop a bad look and a smart toungue when these property theives confiscated personal property in support of unjust laws against..you know what. Bill clinton says he didnt inhale it.

So i can pretty much surmise that despite this recent activity, it shed s light on how my past has been. As if since first grade I was chosen as an abuse victim by some group of people. Guess what letter Im thinking of..
G.

Its old people and young people alike, following me closely, rubbing there noses, and since ive been posting they obviously tone it down. The other day a known mason following a cop going opposite me, turns his lights on as i pass. As if signaling the cop. They dont like the fact that im right and true, and they are working cointellpro B.S. slander and lies against me.

Ill state that whatever they may want to pretend to ruin me. Im no thief, im not a perv, i work hard, and now dont do much thanks to a crappy economic state, a car dealership lying to me stealing my money vicariously through a scam of refussing to repair under warranty (Walser Auto) and ive made it clear to them im more than mad.

This activity is merely the real criminals telling the populace victims to stay in line and dont imply their guilt of being that which they accuse others of. Because in fact Ive been doing some investigating and now know that most everything today is a fraud and sadly people just lay back and take it. Its sad. Truly it is.

My lifes story in case they do me in.

First day of school. Theft of favorite transformer0optimus prime.

1st-8th grade daily punchings and verbal abuses by sons of local masons.

high school- influenced by a suspicious circle of people unwittingly looking to belong.

(collectively this taxed my psyche and did poorly in school as a result)

Ive had 2 solid girlfriends, and 1 that was my first. (im a dude)

I like camping, singing, truth, eternal love, peace, trees, and sciences.

I love my country America. I hate theives, liars, and people who think its ok to ruin lives for their own satisfaction of dominant paradigm.

I want to be a triillionaire someday and buy my government back.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

so you got popped for breaking the law. And now it is possible that the cops are watching you. Now we are getting somewhere. Until that thing that Clinton did not inhale is legal, it is against the law. If you get busted because of it, you should expect the cops to keep an eye on you. Do you still partake? if so, then you might have an answer. I can assure you that masons have nothing to do with stalking you as a masonic activity. A cop who is a mason might be checking on you. Did you know that smoking herb can make you paranoid? It's true. That might be your problem. While I don't think the cops should be more worried about that then the hundreds of other things they could be perusing, it is their job. Maybe you should get into politics and try to change the laws in your state.

edit to add: Did the masons steal your transformer? I lost mine.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by network dude]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

ive made it clear to them im more than mad.

*coughs*

Have you been to your doctor? I really think you should lay off any potentially intoxicating substances for a while... I think everyone has had a brush with the law, but I think it highly unlikely they'll be following you around just to harass or just to see if you step over the line (again?).

For an agency to be doing this would be very costly financially, you said maybe 20 people a day are doing this to you? The same people every day or different ones? Any idea how much this would cost to fund even paying them minimum wage?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

so you got popped for breaking the law. And now it is possible that the cops are watching you. Now we are getting somewhere. Until that thing that Clinton did not inhale is legal, it is against the law. If you get busted because of it, you should expect the cops to keep an eye on you. Do you still partake? if so, then you might have an answer. I can assure you that masons have nothing to do with stalking you as a masonic activity. A cop who is a mason might be checking on you. Did you know that smoking herb can make you paranoid? It's true. That might be your problem. While I don't think the cops should be more worried about that then the hundreds of other things they could be perusing, it is their job. Maybe you should get into politics and try to change the laws in your state.

edit to add: Did the masons steal your transformer? I lost mine.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by network dude]

hey network dude..watch your step with me. A: I dont and did not possess or use at the time of confiscation of anothers property which perturbed me greatly. So NO LAW was broken. They however didnt like the fact I care about the law being a total scam sham lie. And you know it. AMerica is a fascist nazi haven for ultimate ignorant frustration. I hate living here in the land of the pressured money slaves..thanks losers. ps networkdude i know your one of them. nice try.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

[edit on 17-6-2009 by colonpee]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Dude I cannot sympathize with how you feel, as I have never felt that way myself. But I can empathize with it all on a human level. When it is all said and done pain, whether or emotional or otherwise, is one of the most difficult things to endure even if others do not understand or accept why we feel the pain. In fact it is worse when other people do not understand. It's not easy to feel ridiculed or judged. I get all of this.

Having said that, I get the feeling that you've probably had to ask for help before, at some point. My honest advice, now, is to find a professional to talk to about what is going on with you now. Some part of you has to know that people rubbing their noses isn't really nefarious. We find patterns when we look for them. It seems to me that you are wired in such a way as to see patterns in things to such a degree that it makes it seem as though there is more to things than there is.

And please bear in mind that I am not out to get you or trying to insult. I am concerned that bad things could end up happening to you if you end up confronted with a bad person who doesn't understand what pain is like. Or if you were to get so frustrated and convinced of things that you, yourself, were to behave as a bad person and hurt somebody else while thinking you are defending your own safety.

If this angers you I do apologize. But sometimes it takes a person being honest about these things before the situation can find resolution. I do wish you the best of luck.

John

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

ive made it clear to them im more than mad.

*coughs*

Have you been to your doctor? I really think you should lay off any potentially intoxicating substances for a while... I think everyone has had a brush with the law, but I think it highly unlikely they'll be following you around just to harass or just to see if you step over the line (again?).

For an agency to be doing this would be very costly financially, you said maybe 20 people a day are doing this to you? The same people every day or different ones? Any idea how much this would cost to fund even paying them minimum wage?

i think your one too, see this what they do folks, your sick you need meds you need to be this or that.. [SNIP]

I [SNIP] mean it. I will sue ATS for allowing this BS.

Removed censor circumvention

[edit on 17/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Please explain what this is all about. I went to the link and got the impression that folks are looking for or imagining that they're being stalked. Honestly it looks as though a large wave of paranoia has begun to grip a portion of the society. Maybe it's valid. I was just surprised to see all the videos about gangstalking I've never heard of this phenomenon. Someone please enlighten me as to what this is all about.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Forgive me but this post rings of mental health issues. I'm not being a jerk. It just all sounds so off the wall: Again please enlighten me if you can.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I am one of "them". I am a mason. I tried to hide it, but that silly avitar with the masonic emblem on it seems to blow my cover all the time. I am not a cop. I do know some cops. I also know some criminals. I am also not afraid of very much so keep your threats to your little friends. There is nobody following you. There is nobody out to get you. You are paranoid and in need of some help. How many people here need to tell you that before you listen. I don't want you to get hurt or hurt yourself. I don't know you but I care about what happens to you. Go back and read some of your threads when you are not spaced out. they are all over the place. You need some help.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

And this stalking has been happening since grade 1 for me, so I know now its massive and evil and very very wrong.

..i just think its because of my political stance on certain illegal policies that impose a classist oppression upon the world, worsening the human psyche causing chaos and disorder via subtlety and persuasions.

So you've held these political stances since first grade? You must have been a very advanced 6 year old. When I was 6 my major worry was how to get my yo-yo to go up and down.

I sing loudly songs of freedom and liberty and reasonability. I talk about aliens and conspiracies. Maybe I hit a nerve discussing syncromystic stuff.

Maybe, just maybe, people just think you're weird. Weird people tend to be skipped over and not included in a lot of social activities and, yes, even picked on by others. You might recall the "Far Side" comic " "Ways Nature says 'do not touch'". It's possible that you fall into this category. This could explain the problems you have at work.

But either way, I don't see the significance of people rubbing their noses. I kinda think you might just have paranoia issues, which would , of course, tend to make you think that I'm "one of them" now that I've mentioned it. Sorry about that.

I have trouble accepting the whole gang stalking thing, and tend to chalk it up to paranoia. I've seen many videos of alleged "stalking" and have never seen anything suspicious or threatening in any way in any of them.

Of course, I'm not living in your reality, so I really have no point of reference from which to base any kind of informed opinion.

Good luck, I hope things get better for you.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Last post...I hope you can find respite and peace from what's going on with your life. I sincerely mean this friend. Take care and peace to you. Blessings, ablue07

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join