It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of how people will deal with aliens!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is proof that the average person won't necessarily freak out when they see an alien.

This women believes that this is a real alien!

Edit to add: RIP Jeremy Beadle!

[edit on 16/6/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
yeah until it starts killing her

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
LOLOLOLOLOOLLOOL
"would you like a cup of tea"
that is achully legend.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
yeah until it starts killing her

But my point is that she wasn't just consumed with fear but was open minded about it's intentions.

I just think it's an example of how people are willing to accept the presence of aliens with a neutral mind. Very important for the government to know that disclosure can be a good thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
LOLOLOLOLOOLLOOL
"would you like a cup of tea"
that is achully legend.

Yea it is really really funny!!!

Though the fact that she was trying to be nice instead of trying to kill it or run away is the main thing!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That was great!!
"Are you hungry" hahaha! What was she planning on cooking for it?!

Thanks OP, I really needed that laugh!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I remember seeing that on tv as a kid, it's funnier now than it was then... mainly because I knew it was a set-up... but yeah, what a sweet old lady.

I think most of the people I know would be quite relaxed about alien contact or proof of it - even my gran.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have serious doubts about that based on one woman's example...

I'm would actually be quite worried about being put in such a position for this kind of stunt... be it aliens or other scary kind of subject...

I would definitively act with automatic aggression,

A giant, giant mistake to put me in that woman's shoes, even if the people around me tried to stop me, it is likely i'd harm someone before they could even tell me it was a hoax...

Maybe not... the word hoax is pretty short and I would pause...

But if I lunged the guy next to me if he grabbed me would get taken out so as not to be stopped...

My first instinct would be to subdue it, capture it, it's PROOF... that's for starters... and yeah i'd make it a dead alive issue...

If I spotted an alien and I armed i'd shoot if not i'd go for it physically

The unanswered need to know, there couldn't be a more important question in regards to my survival and future

and NO

I need to know myself, my own answers

what the msm gives me and the gov after contact was made... wouldn't satisfy me, I have children if there is an alien presence, it's my duty to discern in anyway I can if there is a threat

so...

don't be so fast to say disclosure would be a non violent thing

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

just a point of order. your post does not constitute prooffor how people will respond to aliens, it constitutes evidence of how people mightrespond to aliens.

fun video either way.

thanks.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The idea of aliens actually invading Earth with ground forces now is almost as comical as those water allergic, unarmed, unagile aliens from signs having a pop. Ive had about 20 years worth of pure alien destruction training starting from Star Fox and ending with Resistance Fall of Man. I DARE them.

www.youtube.com...

YES!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Majestic23]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

hmm since this is not actually a real alien encounter you cannot say this definitely proves that an average person wouldn't freak out. And who's to say this person is average.

But nevertheless I agree with the principle that most average people wont freak out completely, and some like me would actually find it an enlightening event providing they have peaceful intentions.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

"What do you want?"...was the first thing she said to the seemingly obvious figurine.

I don't know, if it was me, I'd try to be a little more subtle, maybe - "Welcome, what do our brothers from space do for fun?"

...and hope the answer isn't "further enslave Humans".

[edit on 16-6-2009 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What do you want?

the same thing they have wanted for the last 36,000 years

To come up from underground and periodically harvest us as food, take the resources we mined for them and do so in a continual cycle while behind the scenes they manipulate us to be ignorant cattle via churches and political organizations they manipulate pretending to be either aliens or demons or whatever a current believe system allows for.

Nice to see we are mostly all conditioned to simply offer them Tea on the way out...

I'll be looting the mall while they are drinking '___' from your pineal glands

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Just a word of caution, there are some aliens that it just isn't healthy to touch, a south american police officer who participated in the capture of an alien died because he inadvertantly touched it. The aliens i know can burn you with their touch, it feels like an electic arc burn. Then there are those whose mere presence can kill you with the radiance of their being. My point is this, the alien is smarter then you because he/she/it/they are on your home planet rather then the other way around. If you attack them they will defend themselves. Just a passing thought.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Those exact electric arc burns were described by Phil Schneider when he broke into a hive of them under New Mexico...

I'm aware, it is just a weapon though... like any other

The device seems to be extremely small and the trigger located on the chest that activates it...

This is why, my response probably sounds brutally harsh and somewhat insane...

But I know what to do, you have to take em down before they hit the trigger, just like you'd react to any man with a gun...

that's why if given an opening... I say I have to go for lethal force or at least enough to incapacitate the thing

There is no room for error

You see it, you have to disable or kill it instantly, preferably disable... so you can quiz it after you pull carefully remove the weapon system from the chest of the thin exo suit, not sure if that would depower it completely and kill the thing or not, but better safe than sorry.

but again... this is why I say... My instant reaction would be violent, I'd have no other choice, beyond that i'm at it's mercy

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It is not so hard btw if your prepared to bypass these defenses, in times past, simple armor would act as a ground and channel the arc away from the body, a regular ol suit of armor has been effective in the past against them when knights have gone underground to "hell" to combat these creatures... some have by legend returned alive, apparently physically they are very weak...

I in fact for deeper spelunking runs have fashioned a sort of ground in the event I actually manage to stumble into the right vein to render the system useless against me, I already have to use a wet suit because of the fact there is no way to go that deep without passing through various water layers so the metallic bars on the surface going to a foot ground is not much of a hamper...

problem is, is the ground good enough? what kind of voltage is it packing?

By physical damage it describes... it might be as hot as a flash of lightning

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

He must have met a different type of alien. The ones I know generate the force within their body and dispense it with their hands...no weapons. Their bodies are plasma, I call them beings of light. That being their nature, they are difficult to grasp. Check out "my media' and "my pictures" here on ATS to see what I am talking about. debris765nju

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't think this can represent a real situation.
The lady acted the way she did because she felt secure having so many people around looking for her.

She was able to be friendly because the entire atmosphere was in peace (all the other people knowing that it was just a prank).

If this was a real situation, there would be no atmosphere in peace. People would be scared, really scared. The unknown scares the average people a lot. And there would be a lot of coming and going of authorities, they wouldn't just be hanging around letting an old lady talk to the alien.

Oh, and also, she is not an average person, she is an old lady. Old people are wise and centered (normally).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I have serious doubts about that based on one woman's example...

I'm would actually be quite worried about being put in such a position for this kind of stunt... be it aliens or other scary kind of subject...

I would definitively act with automatic aggression,

Ok, note to self don't play a hoax on mopusvindictus about aliens!

Don't look outside for a couple of mins until I get this cleared up!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214

just a point of order. your post does not constitute proof for how people will respond to aliens, it constitutes evidence of how people might respond to aliens.

Yea I know, guilty!!!

I wanted to show people this funny, uplifting video in these "times of disclosure"!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join