It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS! Is Joe Biden "Generated Crisis" N.Korea. US&N.Korea Ship confrintations going on now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just saw it on CNN, theirs a confrintation going on between U.S and N.Korean ships. This must be it, because its getting ugly, real ugly.

This is Obama's Missiles crisis. How would he handle it?

Its all most 6 must to date of Biden's speech. Its going to happen!

lol

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
theirs
confrintation
Missiles crisis.
Its all most 6 must to date
lol

It's a sad day for the english language.

I wonder if this could just be a ploy on our gov's part to wring more money out of us, or if it's something bigger.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Approximately 375 million people speak English as their first language.

On behalf of all the other people out there that are trying to communicate and not living up to your standards.....sorry!!!

OP, why is this not in the "breaking news" section of this site if this is true??

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
links, links, links,

more info.

If a confrontation is under way this is big with a capital WTF....

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Was just about to say the same thing. Then again, maybe this is a young person or someone with English as a second language.

Regarding his or her post, I would say that this isn't a a big enough crisis yet to be declared 'it'. This is the same level of diplomatic crisis that has been happening for decades on a regular basis. If they actually strike someone with a nuke, then it would be at that level.

Without seeing anything yet, I am more watching for Israel striking Iran, or the other way around. Or a massive US dollar devaluation and sell off causing massive hyper inflation within the US.

CX

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm watching this at the moment.....CNN are saying that the US "could" confront N.K ships, not that they have.

Are you sure you heard right? Theres nothing on the news ticker either.....just more talk about "coulds".

CX.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Biden lol, he's going to roll up his sleeves and convince union workers in Ohio to try and catch the incoming dong

Hopefully they know what kind of dong he is referring to.

America is about to get.....

BY Lil Kim's biggest Dong

Never would have seen this coming

*PUNS Not intentional

I gotta say, the end of the world could have been much cooler than this... these guys all have one track minds

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've been watching CNN all day, and have seen nothing on a current exchange between US/NK ships. I think you might have misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

theirs
confrintation
Missiles crisis.
Its all most 6 must to date
lol

It's a sad day for the english language.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by alaskan]

I myself, thought that was HILARIOUS.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nothing on Sky News ATM, Keep checking USGS for any BIG activity, shall post if I find anything.

BTW OP, we got the message loud and clear and that's all that matters.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There is nothing out there about this...

Given command of the language I am wondering...

Is this Kim Jong Il logging in?

I have to wonder if Kim ever accesses ATS,

seriously, why not he seems to love American culture and be of the type weird enough to be up all night looking for conspiracies...

Gotta wonder if maybe Biden and Kim both... log in from time to time, how would we know?

That would be great, if I ever got to rag Kim Jong or Joe Biden... either or would do...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
There is nothing out there about this...

Given command of the language I am wondering...

Is this Kim Jong Il logging in?

I have to wonder if Kim ever accesses ATS,

HAHHAHA!!! I HAVE to give you a star, I lolled real hard, currently I'm trying to get to two lines... there we go.

Maybe OP misheard? I'm gonna search for some webcams in NK & SK. Imagine seeing the first nuke hit..... damn

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Yeah me to but........

it's a bit cheap to question ones grammar skills instead of looking at what he is saying.

Still haven't figured out what the "lol" at the end of the original post is all about....

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The "lol" is kind of why I picked on him/her.

And I didn't just address their intelligence, it was just the first thing I pointed out.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Just saw it on CNN, theirs a confrintation going on between U.S and N.Korean ships. This must be it, because its getting ugly, real ugly.
l

I've searched many news sites just now, trying to find this and can't.

Hyperbole much?

I'm not overly concerned about your spelling and grammar as I'm sure there are more than just native English (and American English...whatever that is
) speakers on this site.

Actually, I'm more concerned about the information than the delivery.
However, this time the information seems a bit off the mark.
A link would have been nice too.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
MSM has a long track record of releasing misleading, sometimes completely false statements.

I seriously doubt there will be any military intervention with N. Korea. However, I think it makes sense to obliterate them with really big bombs.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
EDIT: These seems to be nothing to this story.... Not on my CNN anyways...

Their is a BIG difference between "COULD" or "THEY MAY" and "DID" or "THEY ARE" OP

[edit on 16-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Well Obama and Biden have given the rest of us enough Dong, maybe it is time that they drop the Dong on some union workers.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Excuse me jerk! I posted that post mighty fast because I'm busy making money online. I do have Mozilla Firefox, and it lets me know if theirs an incorrect spelling. Obviously I didn't pay too much attention to it. Do you guys even talk English in Alaska??

Well as for the link guys, I haven't found anything yet. I was hoping that someone else might have seen it live on CNN too. They did say it was happening not 'might'. thats why I posted it fast. I didn't have any links, so thats why i didn't post it on the Breaking News section. My bad

For some reason they are not bringing it back up? Weird. I know what I saw and heard.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The lol is why I think it is Kim Jong logging in to post this

He's busy playing Ms Pac Man on an old arcade version waterproofed for his hot tub laughing his tiny lil rear end off right now

Kim Jong lol

"They no know what the heck i'm going to do next... bring me Kathy Lee Gifford minions... I said now! GO GO, or I hit you with a Dong"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join