It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who are the 'good' aliens and who are the 'bad' aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i am talking in general by the way.

the lacerta files suggest that reptilians are good

dave icke and others say they are bad.

i'm getting mixed feelings from the terra papers about them though. Maybe they are a 'trojan horse?'

pleiadians seem to be ok....

sorry, they are the only aliens i am aware of. i am hoping to 'expand' my knowledge, and i'm curious if they are seen bad or good and why?

thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i think its the humans we have to worry about. such a rowdy, simple bunch.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The above poster has it right.

Seriously though, the reason people can't agree on which races are bad and which are good, is because ET-races are made up of different individuals and personalities too, just as anyone else.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For the sake of discussion let's assume that aliens are visiting Earth. Let's say that Colares UFO incidents of 1977, Malmstrom AFB Missile incident and JKRog08's threads(well worth a read if you haven't already) are what they appear to be. Intelligent, technological critters have us on their trade routes and road maps.

Even accepting all that, I think it's impossible to know which are good and which are bad. Maybe some can claim to know? I haven't read anyone yet convince me that they have any idea of the motivation or moral compass of ET. I can imagine a lot of scenarios based on the premise that they're here. Sinister, neutral, benevolent etc? All could apply, none could apply. We don't know squat

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

I gave this a flag and you a star for this...here's why. Using the scripture
where Jesus is clearing stating his role to mankind, and his mission/agenda and as a base for my theory...

Joh 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
MKJV~Holy Bible

As of a few months ago, I began thinking deeply, meditating if you will, about the whole ET/UFO phenomena when I remember this scripture which made me start to think about EVERYTHING in the world itself, and not just the UFO exp.

There are only 2 agendas/wills in the entire universe....

Those that are

malevolent
1. wishing evil or harm to another or others; showing ill will; ill-disposed; malicious: His failures made him malevolent toward those who were successful.
2. evil; harmful; injurious: a malevolent inclination to destroy the happiness of others.

and those that are

benevolent
1. characterized by or expressing goodwill or kindly feelings: a benevolent attitude; her benevolent smile.
2. desiring to help others; charitable: gifts from several benevolent alumni.
3. intended for benefits rather than profit: a benevolent institution.

A few months back, a member replied to a post similar to this one in which they said something to the fact of..

We look to Aliens as animals look to us. 90% of the world look to animals as a good thing but, don't regard them as really important because we can't communicate to them directly and use them as food, clothing, etc.

Aliens might possibly look to us this way. They mean us no harm but, don't think twice abducting us for experiments; much the way we do for animals since our intelligence is exponentially higher than theirs. Aliens know we are not as intelligent as they are, and understand there are limits and therefore regard us as intelligent being; which is stark contrast to animals down here that have hardly any intelligence but just to eat and exist.

HOWEVER, even thou we kill, experiment with animals, we, by in large, are still benevolent to them.

the really hard question as you said.. who are the one that we can trust? There are only 2 agendas in the universe and we may never know who they are, but, we will know their agendas.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I guess if you ever meet one...follow your heart as you would if you were meeting another human. If you get a bad vibe...they might not be friendly. If you feel at ease...well...go with the flow. You might make a new friend.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

1. All reported "aliens" / "ET's" / Fallen angels /

are reportedly chronic liars.

2. All are clearly helping the elite oligarchy toward establishing and coercing the world's populace into the satanic world government.

3. They claim to have created man and all religious figures including Jesus.

As St Paul wisely asserted . . .

. . . even if an angel from Heaven came preaching any other Gospel, consider him accursed.

Any one of the above is enough for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They are all part of ourselves, even if they are the farthest part of which we can hardly recognize. It does not matter who is good and who is bad, they are all our brothers and should be treated equally.

Don't be afraid, be open and compassionate.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think that we make the mistake of applying our own racial-centric set of morals to an unknowable culture.

I'm sure they are doing what they believe is good for them.

If they are visiting now or do in the future, we are the only one's who can judge what is good for us, right or wrong, arrogant or obsequious.

Frankly, I think the one's that stay at home and let us develop on our own are the truly "good" ones.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This post is purely educated speculation:

According to various sources, the most notable being Alex Collier..

The Malevolent Aliens are...

1. Ruled by various Reptilian species
2. Have a "middle class" which are basically still slaves (The Orion Group)
3. Have grunts which are usually one or two of several "Grey" species.

The Reptilians themselves are the only truely "bad" aliens, because their motives are hierarchal. Because they are the strongest known race, they believe all others should be serving under them.

Greys are dangerous because they have been genetically modified by the Orion Group so much they can no longer sexually reproduce, and are allegedly abducting people in hopes of being able to merge DNA and create a hybrid that can reproduce.

There are also renegade pleadians that would be considered malevolent.

The benevolent races include various human species, but the only truely key players amoung them involving Earth are the Andromedans, the "council of original humans" if you will, and the Pleadians.

When the original star that harbored human life was about to explode the Andromedans were the people in charge of bringing human DNA to places that could sustain life for it. They are our guardians, but, will not help us without seeing that we can help ourselves first.

The Pleadians were the original inhabitants of Earth, if the reptilians weren't. The two of them had a 600,000 (Yes, 600,000) year war over Earth which lead in a stalemate. The war was never won or lost by either side, but both silently agreed to a cease fire because of casualties, funds, etc.

The Pleadians are supposedly helping mankind on Earth advance technologically and spiritually, but are doing so at a slower pace than they were initially supposed to, because of reluctance to return to Earth because of said war.

Any questions?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Wow... wow. Regardless of what one believes that was one hell of a well thought out, well written post.

So, since you offered, my question is this;

Is that a conglomeration of data from different sources or one source? (Would love the references for personal reading but they are not required)

Also, is that theory (or reality what have you) wholly based on literature (net included) and or personal experience, if so what type?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
drat. my first double post. Mea culpa.

[edit on 16/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

join