It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get the title "Indigo"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lellomackin

which is exactly correct. no one can appoint anyone or claim anyone is an indigo because its sorta like a paranormal (for lack of a better word) myth or something that cannot necessarily be proven at this date.

edit: atleast no one that i know of can claim someone to be "Indigo"

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

you get the title "Indigo" in the same way you get the title "Esquire". You watch some old bill and Ted and then just give yourself that title by signing your name to it repeatedly.

Does it mean anything? Only that you are a dork.

Seriously...the Indigo thing is the Y2K version of "Starchild", or some other such nonsense. A way for the disenfranchised to feel special. There cannot be culture surrounding it other than the loosely associated "Consensus Reality" that has grown over the internet.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
How do you get the title "indigo?"

Have idiotic, gullible parents.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

you just want someone to claim they are an indigo so that you can tear into them. you can see the steam coming out of your ears from here.

Actually all I want is an answer to a very simple question and I figured ATS would be a great place to start since there seems to be alot of Indigos here judging by alot of the threads I've read.

I had no intentions of "tearing into" anyone. I am not above "tering into" anyone who claims to be an indigo but outright refuses to answer such a simple question.

I understand what the "non indigos" position is on this matter and am not inclined to disagree with them. However my main focus is to get a straight answer to my question from an Indigo.

I want to hear it from them.

I have no "stem coming out of my ears".

I am calm,cool,collected and being very polite. If there is something I have done to offend you please explain your position in a u2u as I will not allow this thread to be derailed.

Awaiting my answer....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
you have to be a special child

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I agree it sounds like your wanting to tear into one and your mind sounds very made up on the subject of indigo's. I had never heard of it before till just now and i read the wiki page and i have to say i agree with the whole absurdity of it however thats just my opinion. I am more than willing to let people have whatever feelings they wish to have about themselves or their children. It in no way subtracts anything from me or who i am so i am very ok with letting them have whatever faith they feel they need to have in themselves or each other.
Also as with anything in life there are people who adamatly claim to be the real deal and those who are just posers. I could call myselve king fizzy and if i had a way of convincing people i was king of frothland and there was such a place then guess what.. I am the King. lol
In each of our own special realities we "see" the world the way we see it and thats that. It makes me wonder at your zeal to want to speak to one of them so fervorently, if not to tear into one of them then maybe to see if you fit the profile of a indigo?
I myself walk am surrounded by a purple haze so excuse me now while i kiss the sky.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

Sorry my friend but all I wanted was a simple answer to a simple question.
Once again, I have no intentions of "tearing into" anyone. It is not fair to accuse me of having an agenda as I have been very polite and fair thus far.

Also, my mind is far from made up. I am not inclined to disagree with several of the posters so far but that is far from my mind being made up.
My mind will not be made up untill I hear from both sides. Isn't that how it should be?
I have no problems with anyone living in whatever reality they choose just so long as no one gets victimized. I fully support the indigos and their mission here.

I cannot be accused of anything but being curious. It is not your place or anyone elses for that matter to say otherwise.

Now, back on topic.

Indigos, From where did you recieve your title?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately i do not believe you will ever get that answer you search for, hypothetical theories that make people feel special are just that, it makes them feel special. I have seen all types of links to "Indigo" sites, and they all sound like Oral Roberts on a bad day after hittin his head and getting amnesia from it.

Good Luck on your search though, maybe one day you will find that special title that makes you feel good and you can start your own people type; and never give the answer to how anyone else can become one.
I aso think that's how cults get started, neat name, makes you feel special, wallah: instant following, with no answers

edit: can't spell

[edit on 17/6/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappa_Bear
Unfortunately i do not believe you will ever get that answer you search for

edit: can't spell

I am starting to thing you are right. I have read several threads with no shortage of indigos posting in them and have asked the question several times in those threads as well as starting my own thread. All this to get the answer to a very simple straighforward question.

Indigos, From whom did you recieve your title?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why dont you check out this thread. "Im an Indigo. Are You?". They claim to be an Indigo. and people there seem to get it.. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
HELLOOOOO????????

..no answer

You are searching for an Indigo? And got only links and good details. (i dont know if there are good, i didnt check them out..)
But there is nobody here who say:
Yes, i am an indigo

First:
I am one, hope you will not laugh about me (i do that all the time about myself
), and listen a little bit:

Second:
here are some facts to "be" an indigo:

*be borned at the year 1980 (i am not shure if its only that year..)
*'be able to use a huge knowledge about the time of the human-civilisation
*remembering the last life or lifes
*have phenomens which are different: visions, telephatic, telekinese, seeing auras, etc

*There exist a legend about indigos. That they are priests of the maya- civilisation (maya or the older one, i always forget the name....), who will come back at a special time.

*Its easy: to be an Indigo means to know that you are one.

*There are many different "beeings" like indigo, rainbow-children, etc..

...so

is that enough answer?

peace and love

Nia Wind

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Thank you for your input however, that thread appears to be closed and as such, I will not be able to post my question there. Looks like I will have to keep waiting for an Indigo to arrive who will answer my question....

From whom did you get the title "Indigo"?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Ok, first off, to clarify, You ARE an Indigo?

Yes/No?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
yes

...second line?

if you are, you know it or?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Excellent! Now moving right along.
I want a direct answer to this question.
From whom did you get your title?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

at 2002 i searched a lot out of myself and meet teachers for different lections i needed in my life. There were one for my activ training, what means horses.. and there were one who helped me know my inner a little bit better. etc, there are many teachers at the growing up way..
One of them, an older german guy, told me the "indigo" thing after he heard when i was born.
He said: Oh, then you are an indigo.
I replied: A what?
and he told me everything about.

..so i learned the story about the indigos

...your nickname means jesus. I dont know how much you know about the "old" religions. where the nature is the big boss...
But there exist knowledge and there are people who know it. And they help and care about their friends..

So you asked: is there an indigo arround?
I answered: yes, here i am. (i feel a little bit alone for the moment, but i know that threads exist where people say that they are an indigo)

My question

why are you interested?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've pondered on this phenomena! I think anyone who really feels they are not here for their own scootch and possess a Christ like consciousness - Know they are from this great 1ndigo family.

Telepathy, fearlessness and Grace, are common and natural states.

Some decadence, recklessness and narcissism may result from an unsupportive environment but great quality creativity always prevails.

An 1ndigo is a catalyst for your creative self to emerge, A best friend, patient and encouraging guardian angel who is always there for you at your most pivotal experiences.

So look around you and if you have one of these cool beings(lucky you) you will know from what cosmic tribe they are from. Everything's gotta have a name on this plane

And to !ndigos MTFBWY

[edit on 18-6-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I am curious because I fit every one of the criteria on every online indigo test I've ever read but don't know how to get my card or official license.

I am curious as to why I feel no need to identify with the label and am still able to carry out my mission. Is there something wrong with me?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I didnt know that there exists card and licenses to be an Indigo..

Something wrong with you?
dont know ? Cause you ask if indigos exist? guess not ?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I'm having a hard time understanding your posts. I'm assuming that English is your second language.If not then I apologise.

My point is, I don't understand the need to identify with a label or title. It serves only to feed the ego. Label your soup, label your car, label your television, but don't put a label on infinite consciousness.

I think I have found the answer to my question.

It appears that in order to be "Indigo" you have to fit the criteria set forth by whomever created these tests which are available online. Then, .............call yourself indigo.

If this is an unfair assessment then I apologise and would like to hear from an indigo to correct me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join