It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. likely to lose AAA rating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

U.S. likely to lose AAA rating

www.reuters.com

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Technical analyst Robert Prechter on Monday said he sees the United States losing its top AAA credit rating by the end of 2010, as he stuck by a deeply bearish outlook on the U.S. economy and stock market.

Prechter, known for predicting the 1987 stock market crash, joins a growing coterie of market heavyweights in forecasting the United States will lose its top credit rating as the government issues trillions of dollars in debt to fund efforts to bail out the economy.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like we'll only to be able to afford "pre-owned" anymore, instead of new. It does amaze me that we've mede it this far. Once inflation kicks off, hold on... You can't tell me that this is bad... Not only from an econ standpoint, but if an everyday citizen had the debt to income ratio that the US has, the person would NEVER get a loan for anything... but we can just print money to CYA.... oh, wait, we are.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, luckily Obama is going to spend near a Trillion dollars to fix our wasteful healthcare system....hrm, is that an oxymoron?

Obama and his fiscal responsible outlook is such a joke...the bond market doesn't buy it, and neither do I

join