It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mis-treatment and rape of iraqi prisoners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
thought the world and the people on this site should see this it seems the human spirit and life is being taken away from the iraqi people if the pictures are to be believed then we are all responsible as human beings for the acts commited in these photographs i hope you have the courage to run this as your main story the link is for the david icke site click on the picture of donald rumsfeld and if u have to refresh your browser the pictures at the bottoom of the page are horrific you have been warned www.davidicke.com...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
click the headline link at the top of the page then scroll down to the pic of rumsfeld and again hope you do not find them too horrific

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Come on man just try the search, I dare you.

And davidicke isnt umm.... never mind have a nice day.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Come on man just try the search, I dare you.

And davidicke isnt umm.... never mind have a nice day.

just look at the pictures before you judge you may not agree with his views but there is no need for any opinion other than morality

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
His point is that these photos have been posted a few times on the site.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My point was i have seen them. The pictures are all over this web site.

LOL. thanks

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
His point is that these photos have been posted a few times on the site.

even the 1s at the bottom of the page they were new to me if they have been posted before thats just tuff they need to be seen again and again and i will not apologise for posting this story

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Definitely no need to apologize for posting the story flexipaul, but as mentioned, it has been covered within ATS already, a number of times. A few have been closed and this will take you to an active thread discussing this:
Iraqi Prisoner Abuse May Have Been Encouraged. (update)

As such, this thread is closed.

seekerof

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No one is asking you to apologize. However, there is a search function for a reason. If you want the photos to be seen, it's more effective to do so by adding something onto previous threads regarding the topic, thus bumping it to the top of 'recent posts' and the top of its individual forum.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by parrhesia]

new topics

top topics

join