It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT: Significant Change to ATS Operations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks seeker, thats to freakin cool.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I never scroll down to thte bottom of the page

Orange for impending drama, huh???
Does this have anything to do with the rings

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
"We don't know where, we don't know when.
But something awful is going to happen."

My first act as Special Director of the DBS and Secretary of Boardland Sanity is to initiate the Duct-Taping of all the doors and windows of forums in close-proximity to the mud pit.
Also, all of those entering/leaving the Pit will now be subjected to a full body search (to be performed by Netchicken and his pet Seal 'Lucky'. There will also be a series of drama decontamination showers (DDS) overseen by William One Sac, he will be the one with the dark glasses and the DBS raincoat.

All Staff will recieve a dosage of an experimental Drama vaccine. Down the track these vaccinations will be available for all ATS members. These vaccinations will be conducted by 'Dr' Banshee. Who, while not technically a doctor, did find an old stethoscope in a dumpster and as such is the closest thing we have.

So to all members, be vigilant, be reactive, be paranoid, but do not be afraid. The Dept of Boardland Sanity is your friend.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Also, all of those entering/leaving the Pit will now be subjected to a full body search (to be performed by Netchicken and his pet Seal 'Lucky'.
...So to all members, be vigilant, be reactive, be paranoid, but do not be afraid. The Dept of Boardland Sanity is your friend.

Sounds kinda kinky, Kano

Will this be a 24/7 operation???

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Affirmative, Trolls, like terrorists, do not work 9-5.

In other BDS news, the Alert Level is currently at Guarded, there has been a little chatter on networks associate with the AL-CAPSA Martyrs Brigade. But no specific threats.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
pffffffffffffft

How much funny can a board take.

Congratulations Inquisitor Kano!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

All Staff will recieve a dosage of an experimental Drama vaccine. Down the track these vaccinations will be available for all ATS members. These vaccinations will be conducted by 'Dr' Banshee. Who, while not technically a doctor, did find an old stethoscope in a dumpster and as such is the closest thing we have.

Quite correct.
Now, just turn 'round, Kano, and it'll be over in a second....

-B.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano...the AL-CAPSA Martyrs Brigade...

I see "LOL" used on the boards, and I have used the abbreviation myself, but that actually made me laugh out loud and fetch some quizical looks from people around me. That, in turn, made me LMAO.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Also, all of those entering/leaving the Pit will now be subjected to a full body search (to be performed by Netchicken and his pet Seal 'Lucky'.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
BE READY. BE INFORMED. In an effort to keep our members informed and ready to handle an event of Cyber-Drama, the Department of Boardland Sanity has developed this first in a series of posters that all members should keep handy.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Now, that is seriously funny! (and informational)

Now, where is my floatation device stored?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Harley Dealership. This is sound advice for anyone needing to overcome the emotional scars of a Drama Bomb...

Go to the Harley-Davidson dealership nearest your domicile and throw your leg over a Springer Bad-Boy and twist the throttle in an even rolling motion until you forget about the bomb...

m...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ATTENTION CITIZENS

Some of you might find the comments in the above post concerning and/or distressing. Particularly the part which stated:

throw your leg over a Springer Bad-Boy

If you are feeling ill-effects after reading the above post, proceed to the nearest wall and begin staring at it. While staring at it say out loud 'he only meant the motorcycle' over and over. Continue to do so until you have forgotten about the above post.

(If you are not near any walls then go to the nearest clock that is stopped at 5:12 and use the same procedure as for walls.)

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Kano]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Kano, who's face is that you've pasted on fonz? It's truly twisted.

Really good job though.

I think I might be up for being a Drama Terrorist.

I spit at your ideals and I shall bring down your facist state!!! I fart in your general direction, you'll never catch me scum. I'll strike soon, but you'll never know where or when. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
THE DBS MOTTO.

All chant together in unison.

As we know,
There are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don't know
We don't know.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This is what the ATS Lords really look like! Join my revolution and together we shall plant the mother of all Drama Bombs that will overthrow this scum.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The Cyber Drama Board Sanity Preservation Committee (CDBSPC) has alerted the Special Director of the Department of Boardland Sanity to a high level of "buzz" in various channels that are very similar to previous events of Cyber Drama. The threat alert for the board has been elevated to HIGH, and I ask all members to print this poster and keep it handy in the event of a full-out attack of Cyber Drama. The indication of HIGH is now being displayed on the Board Home Page.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Congratulations, Kano!

So what do we call you now? Director? His Inquisitiveness? New, improved Kick-ass Kano?

And when we click on the warning, and it takes us to a particular post, does it lead us directly to the drama event in progress, or at least suspected to create drama?

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Kano, I just realize the head you pasted on Fonzie was actually the head of Guvna Ridge!

Classic, man! This is HISTORY IN THE MAKING! You guys need to slow down or I'll never catch up!

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In otherwords DBS = Dept. of Bull #

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join