It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT: Significant Change to ATS Operations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Under special appointment by the Superior Emperious Grand Emperor Simon Gray, a new cabinet position and department has been created within the massive bureaucracy of the AboveTopSecret.com Department of Redundancy Department and the Special Inquisitor's Committee for Sanity Decency and Large Salad Forks, to make way for the ceremonial appointment of Super Moderator and Science Inquisitor Kano as Director of the newly organized, appointed, and sanctioned AboveTopSecret.com Department of Boardland Sanity (DBS). In addition to newly appointed and proclaimed duties, perks, privileges, and rank associated with the Directorship of the DBS, Director Kano is also herby and forthwith assigned the title and due course vague and obscurely defined duties as the Special Adjunct Analyst Extraordinare of Cyber-Drama for the Emperor Gray. Special Director and Inquisitor Kano has, in his capacity as the Director of AboveTopSecret.com Department of Boardland Sanity (DBS) and special Special Adjunct Analyst Extraordinare of Cyber-Drama for the Emperor Gray, created the following color-coded system for analyzing and alerting ATS Boardland citizens to the risk and/or threat of impending Cyber-Drama. SEVERE - Drama event occurring HIGH - Drama attack threatened ELEVATED - Board Trolls Observed GUARDED - Risk of Trolls/Drama LOW - It's Too Quiet An automated system will soon be in-place to help ATS Boardland citizens understand the highly complex nature of Cyber-Drama threats to Boardland Sanity. Stay close to your threads, and keep you heads out of offline real-space. Had this system of Cyber-Drama alert been in place last evening, we may have avoided a significant Post of Mass Destruction (PMD) and massive fallout of Sanity casualties. Your Department of Boardland Sanity Department will be ever on-watch. [Edited on 3-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Love the advisory system!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That is to freakin funny.
Thats so so Funny

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Please tell me this is a huge joke.

If not, I am truely amazed.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
BRAVO! All Hail KANO!!!!

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by radstar]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
LMAO, It's about time we had a warning system for CD (cyber-drama) events.!

Now, how long untill we have a red alert situation?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Awesome. Really funny.

Grand Inquisitor Kano!!!

I wasn't expecting anything like this, but then again...

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is soo funny! I can't wait to have this system in place.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO

It's about time. I don't want to miss too much important drama. It helps break up the reality of first-class news reporting and like that. Another great idea, o great Emperor.

All hail Kano.
Although, how much can we count on a guy who had the Fonz as his avatar

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA

I seem to miss alot of drama....so now i can see it all

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Kano Kano Kano Kano !!!

Yes Yes Yes, I like it... too much drama around here anyways...

still too many useless posts too in the serious forums.. one liners and posts that absolutely add nothing to the discussion, I can't wait till there's a "monitor " for that.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm scared!!!

*shudders*

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It is my job in Cosmic to photograph important moments in ATS's history for prosperity.

This is the moment in Cosmic when Kano's new appointment was announced.

Netchicken is pictured on the left, Alien is in the centre,and you can see Kano and his initial reaction on the right hand side.

You'll notice the red ceremonial robes of the super-mod.Mods wear white robes and Admin wear gold shimmering robes.

I think you'll all agree a rare glimpse into the workings of the Cosmic forum.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And in the Mod lounge...

Also, we have to get the company fix the robe to all red, but the Kano action figure is due soon.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I see that we are currently on orange alert, I was a bit disappointed that the link just took me to the top of the page again, I thought it might lead to specific areas of drama so I could watch it all unfold
mind you it's pretty easy to find, usually at the top of recent posts.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hmmm.

Kano will no longer be flying on the same flights as William, and will have an official food and wine taster. Or a series of them.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I love this "Department of Boardland Sanity Cyber-Drama Threat Level Alert System"

just a pitty I wasn't there when JB1 took that photo

and I was just ironing my ceromonial gown as well

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A hearty congratualtions "Special Director and Inquisitor" Kano.

Btw Zedd, when will those Kano-dolls be available?

I wonder if William will include them as a possible 'for sale' item within the ATS store? hehehehe

seekerof

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I see that we are currently on orange alert, I was a bit disappointed that the link just took me to the top of the page again, I thought it might lead to specific areas of drama so I could watch it all unfold
mind you it's pretty easy to find, usually at the top of recent posts.

What am I missing here?? I see nothing yet.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Scroll down to bottom of main page.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join