It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The Deep Dark Details

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I must admit that I agree on Ron Paul's assertions concerning the gay agenda and "Martin" Luther King, Jr. However, he is alsos shown making disparaging remarks about all blacks, or at least "95%" of them.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What may I ask is this thread based on?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

We need to be honest about who Ron Paul really is.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well now isn’t that special! Someone sure is concerned Ron Paul might have some supporters…

Code Talkers? Wasn’t that a movie Nicholas Cage played in regarding Navajo Indians in World War II?

The musical score was absolutely hysterical! Let’s try to make a little old country doctor who favors plain common sense and keeping the thought and politically correct fascist police state out of our lives seem like some demon possessed human with an exorcist like musical score, lots of reverb and flange and scratching a chalk board and dropping a bottle in the background.

Ron Paul was once seen smiling at a picture of Attila the Hun!

Save us Barrack Obama, save us! Please make sure we always live in a mindless politically correct world were anyone who has a nongovernmental opinion will be rounded up or their character at the very least will be publicly assassinated in every way shape or form lest this world break out in something called freedom!

These videos should be awarded the ‘worst produced’ propaganda award of the year…no scratch that, the decade.

Want to know the deep dark truth? Who ever made those videos is frightened, ignorant and intolerant of others.

Where are these so called News Letters? I guess they spent so much time and money on the musical score they couldn’t afford a scanner?

Unreal.

[edit on 15/6/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It should say something to whoever made this video, and the OP, that as soon as I saw the videos I did not even want to watch them.

They just look THAT bad.

Try again. At least in color maybe. Then it won't appear as TRYING to look so horrifying. Reminds me of old screamer flicks lol.

"Awe shux, and I thought he was one of the good ones."

Yeah. Almost.

And honestly. Would you really concern yourself with the personal beliefs of someone who wanted to take down the Fed? I wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

A pathetic hack job attempt at propaganda...at best.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Pardon my use of Internet slang, but...

LMAO!

What a pathetic attempt at a smear. It's hilarious how people focus on trying to expose Ron Paul when the people currently in a higher seat of power are the real ones who need exposing.

A waste of time if you ask me.

Here's a quote for you:

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." - Henry Kissinger

Where's your outrage over that?

Whether Ron Paul is racist or not is irrelevant, because everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, no matter how much you disagree with them. What is relevant is the fact that Ron Paul has never once showed any indication that he supports the enslavement of blacks, nor has he ever used his seat in Congress to act out his so-called racist beliefs.

While we sit here and smear a man who has only acted out on one personal belief - liberty for all - people like Henry Kissinger and his cronies openly endorse liberty for none.

Is that better for you? As long as the elitists equally enslave everyone, it's perfectly OK? You'd rather take action against someone for racist commentary than take action against someone for building a global dictatorship?

Some of you really need to get your priorities in check. Losing the lame scare tactics used in these videos should be one of those priorities.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The windtalkers was the name of the film.

Yes mods I know its not on topic.I'm not wasting my time with the OP like he wants to waste the time of others.
I'm not american but looking in from the outside,Ron Paul is the sanest and most sensible politician there is over there.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow.

Here's an idea for the next WWE PPV event: a match between Barack Obama and Ron Paul.

Ron Paul offers Barack the passgrip of a Master Mason. Barack changes to the real grip. He starts to give Ron Paul the five points of fellowship, but changes to a clothesline. The announcer yells "Ma, ha-BOOM!"

Ron Paul wins by giving the grand hailing sign of distress while Barack is lunging at him then trippping him up. Barack front flips through the ropes and into the casket.

Deny ignorance, people.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

I'm not american but looking in from the outside,Ron Paul is the sanest and most sensible politician there is over there.

And the fact the he is a possible racist, should tell you a little more about good ole AMERIKKKA!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is the best anti-Ron Paul video that can be made ??? with some Darth Vader scary voice inserted? LOL

oh geez, I don't think so...this is sooo lame. Unworthy of watching.

I would like to know what the earlier comment was though made about code talkers???

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I have seen these videos before vcwxvwligen and the sad truth is....Jesus can come back today and if he said he didn't like black people or any other race for that matter, no one would care except for the ousted race. The ones that care wouldn't dare say anything negative to JESUS OF ALL PEOPLE.

Same thing with Ron Paul. He has done such a good job with waken people up in this country, that not one of his followers will denounce him for this " because he saved my life, if it wasn't for Ron Paul then what...."

Very very very sad state of affairs when a racist is the voice of reason in this plantation...oops I mean country.

S&F FOR YOU vcwxvwligen

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yes, the videos are awful. At first I was thinking, so? A photo of Ron Paul with two nazis? Anyone could have gone up to him and asked to pose. But then it became clear from the quotations from the political report that RP did know who those people were.

I then saw a quote from him while addressing the Mises Institute, and I thought... ok, seen enough how. The Mises institute, what a joke! PRactitioners of voodoo economics...

Shame to find your ideols have feet of clay.

new topics

top topics

join