It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
there is no resistance in Europe and what resistance there is, is watch intensely by government agencies so they cant do anything, you don�t have much of a say unless you own your own overpriced property and drive around in the latest model. these people make up a large majority in europe and more and more people want to be this way ie consumer capitalists, the rest live in cheep council houses and are quite happy believing they have rights. viva la revolution. it will never happen. democracy, more like keep the customer satisfied and you can do with them what you please.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
not to say i don�t believe in this new europe, i do it has great potential, as long as the far right are kept in there place and more people accept that polluting through consumerism is just plain unacceptable.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is kinda of funny,,,,,,,

or maybe NOT!

ORDERING PIZZA. THE YEAR IS 2008.

www.crosswynd.com...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
In France we are passed majors in the sector :

Their new invention is called "pass navigo" :

It's a system they try to impose to replace transport tickets. A card, of course. This system received the Big Brother Award 2002 because it record all your moves in public transports of Paris area. Officially, these records are only use in "statistics"... Officially, but now the cops can know where you go, when you go and if your friends have the same pass (like 70 % of the Parisians), with who you were...

Combined with "Moneo" (I dont know why they like the word ryming in O : Navigo, Moneo, NWO...) : An electronic payement card, only usable for payment under 15.24 �, wich is censed replace bills and coin for 20??, and which also record all of your buys...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You guys fail to analyze basic european politics and diplomatics, though you think you can forsee history like something imaginery stupid like "NWO" taking over Europe.

Turkey won't join the EU, at least not in the next few decades. I hate it that people don't get it but still talk like they actually know something about European or world politics. Argh.

Anyway I strongly agree that monitoring has come to an extend it ain't nice anymore. It's already massive but when they connect the information furthermore we are indeed all transparent.
But not the upper 10.000
so bad luck for the rest of you

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
You guys fail to analyze basic european politics and diplomatics, though you think you can forsee history like something imaginery stupid like "NWO" taking over Europe.

I posted this is in the RATS forum before, but you need to know that :

NWO translated in french :

This is something about NWO that only people speaking french can know, and who is a great theme of speculations on the french language forum about NWO.

In french, New World Order translation is Nouvel Ordre Mondial.

The acronym is NOM. The word NOM mean in french NAME.

In the Bible, it's written that 666 is the number of the beast, and the number of his name. (666 est le nombre de la b�te, et le nombre de son NOM)...

It's this name wich is posing us many problems and question...

But notice something :

If you turn the "New World Order" into "New Organised World", this make NOW...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
NWO..... NOW....

i think the new world order is already in effect we are living in the NWO NOW. if you don�t believe this then your probably one of them.

yep n the french would know, because they had the sense to go out and chop the heads of there 10,000 ( i guess he/she meant them at the top ) i think that is what needs to happen again. i could probably get into a lot of trouble for this, but i think the only way out of this nwo, which undoubtedly exists would be to literally remove them at the top all of them, the old the young there families, and replace them with new people. yeah sure it might be headache for a while but the system we have is pretty good it�s the people who are in charge of it who are bad.
i think the majority of the public are too happy to sit back and allow politicians to do the work as they say ( well that�s what we pay them for). but i think some of them politicians get far to wrapped up in there own little worlds, and start to forget what their there to be doing. but frankly i don�t give a damn anyway. this planet is far to over populated and cities do nothing but incite greed and competition which inevitably leads to foul play of some sort. (i do give a damn).

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by kode]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have to agree with shoo to some extend.

Many don't understand enough about, and/or fail to analyse European politics and/or diplomacy.

-Turkey won't join the EU soon.
-Russia won't join the EU, probably never.
-Some European goverment's agencies are "invading" more privacy than before, but not to the full extend, nor is it everywhere comparable.
-"Left" has substancial power and infuence in many European nations, the majority of Europeans are not mindless consumer capitalists as some may try to depict.

Hoaks

<< 1   >>

join