It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human race needs to die!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You know its interesting how the opponents of this thread's topic always seem to flock to the exact same defense - the idea that we are bettering ourselves and that although we are causing a big mess of this world, we will eventually set ourselves straight and live in harmony. And anyone who even talks about depopulation is immediately attacked by pointless comments such as "Why don't you make an example and kill yourself first?"

We will completely eradicate every living species of this planet before this happens. Not directly. We'll probably wipe out 10% directly though all of our dangerous activities (including further making ecosystems uninhabitable) which will cause such a huge disruption on the global ecosystem that it will wipe out most of all species on Earth. And sure, we can blame it on politics, money, evil, anything that you'd like to point your finger at but the point is that our population needs to immediately be reduced to 10% of what it currently is, and it needs to be done now.

I completely agree that there is some good left in Humanity, and given more time, we can be salvaged. But that is my whole point - there is no more time! I believe we should be reduced to that 10% now, and those who are left of us will continue to better ourselves and further improve our situation.

Is there a single soul out there besides myself who supports the idea of forced depopulation?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
No, no, no, not depopulation.

We are not dirt.
We are ground.
We are the ground of all being.

Everyone is believing the hype, the propaganda, that is fed to us by the media. Stop watching the news and live.
Live in harmony with the enviroment you inhabit and forget 'others'.
Be with your Self.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

Skitz, for decades, I HATED people in general. In general, like I said. (Excluding my mommy and high school best friend, sister, etc.) Even up until quite recently, actually.
Then, I went on a learning journey, into the subject of psychopathy-sociopathy-narcissism. Everything in my whole entire life which was about very bad experiences with people, immediately MADE SENSE. There are people who look, sound, smell, etc, like, well,.......people. But-----their brains' amygdala area is ABSENT what good people have. So they have no remorse, and are intraspecies predatory and parasitic.
I am convinced, that the reason people like you and I wind up as mysanthropes, is because those without conscience, ARE FAR MORE PREVELENT than the nieve Psychiatric/Psychological community has been stating. I am convinced, that for every empathic person, there is a remorseless one. This is why people continue to get used, get their hearts broke, have to endure lying corrupt politicians and animal cruelty stories, factory farms, identity theft, murder mysteries, pedophelia, human trafficking, unjust attacks called "war", pillaged rainforests, collapsing economies, the bailouts of the wealthiest, and on and on and on and on.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
say this #ing # to my face! i'll kick you in the balls (if you have if you dont then i punch you in the face and stomach) you think everyone in the world is like this!!!! some people in this world are worth living!! not everyone sucks like this and if you posted this about people dying then why dont you die!!! so go # yourself!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Maybe I am a pessimist but and in some ways I agree with the OP, but not entirely.
I don't really care about the bio diversity of our planet, species die, its the way of life. 99.9% of all species that have ever existed no longer exist, either due global disasters or due to evolving into something new.
But what I do care about is human beings. I care about my own species, even though I think the vast majority of them are scum. I fear for us. I fear we are slowing making this planet inhabitable for us.
We chop down thousands of tree's a day, slowly changing the oxygen level so that one day their may not be any air to breath.
We spew carbon dioxide into the air slowly changing the severity of the summer and winter, the summers are getting hotter, and the winters are getting colder. (Just an observation of mine not backed by modern science) I fear that one day the places near the equator will uninhabitable, same with those above the latitude of the US northern border.

I also fear that due to such mass population we will kill each other over what remains.
I fear the terrorists and extremist religious nuts will eventually get their hands on a nuke.
I fear that a war between two super powers will break out.
I fear that if either of these happen the bombs will fly and what will be left of the earth is a radioactive nuclear winter wonder land.

The only thing that gives me some solace is that I think Humanity is resilient enough to survive anything.
Unless the earth is completely destroyed, or made uninhabitable by any species on earth, we will survive.
As others in this topic have stated, as well quoted from the Matrix, human beings are a virus, and we are more resilient than most when it comes to survival.

I think the human race will eventually either be depopulated or made extinct by our actions. It is inevitable.
And no i don't think we can change our ways to make it so these options were not necessary.
How does one eliminate religion? (Whether or not it is beneficial or not, it has the potential to kill this world) How does one stop wars from happening? How do we stop destroying the planet? How does one eliminate nuclear weapons? How does one get people who actually care about the people in government, rather than two faced liars who only care about their own profits and power?
One can't. The possibility exists but its so small that one might as well not even try and pray and hope that everything will be alright, even if you are atheist.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

My only wish is that all humans die off this planet, so that once again it can return to it's former beauty.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by SkitzoFrenic]

You would never know even the faintest of beauty in this world if it wasn't for your birth. Human Ignorance needs to die.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I agree with you.
Human beings deserve to "dye"!
Every black people should change to white, every white people should change to red, and every red people should change to yellow, and so on and so forward

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is the second thread on ATS blaming humans for the problems on earth! This is cleary a mind control programming message to spit out in order to divide and conquear. Brainwashing is working great on these people who agree that humans are a problem and should be wiped out. I suppose anyone who believes this nonsense are just happy with the Elites hiding technology that would bury oil and save the planet. The elites are killing this planet not the humans. The humans are enslaved. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

we are not perfect but we have lovely qualities too...!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Your way of life is not sustainable.

Humankind is dying because of what it did. The Planet and its species ARE dying because of what humans did.

The 1 study Scientists are not allowed to do is estimate the daily production of Oxygen by all organisms on Earth.

For if they did that, and calculated how much Oxygen human kind consumes with all of its daily activities.....

We would be classified as a Virus or Plague. We are not sustainable as we are now. Everyone knows it.

Annually Congress was submitted reports on the status of our waterways. Every year it got worse and worse as America destroyed its own water sources...rivers...lakes...water table. That why ALL manufacturing went to China.

To destroy theirs.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshksilverstone

Is there a single soul out there besides myself who supports the idea of forced depopulation?

The Chinese 1.3 billion are supporting it.
Add Eugenics to it, breeding the top 5 percent of men
to the top 95 percent of women for ten generations would
create a race of healthy non sociopaths geniuses.

The human race needs to die or improve itself.
The status quo is not acceptable for the next ten
thousand years.
Animals actually are in a higher spiritual state of
natural bliss then 99 percent of humans. Look into a
humans eyes and they seem so clouded. Look into
an animals eyes and they are clear and bright.. Animals are being what they
were meant to be. Humans were meant to be more than the mere
confused asleep animals that most are.
Humans have the potential for Divine Realization and the future
of man is that possibility.

99.9 percent of my hope is gone though...................

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok... I have an IQ of ~137 and the emotional capacity of someone ~123% of my age- thus I am confident in stating that it is people who live by codes of lies, stupidity, apathy and consumptiveness who are causing the problem, whilst those of us who actually think and feel are trying to solve it as best we can. I have no pathetic self esteem issues, and thus I have absolutely no problem whatsoever stating that it's OTHER PEOPLE WHO NEED TO GO AWAY AND DIE. I'm not going to fall into the trap of believing myself to be a #ty human being just because I eat the same food as everyone else and participate in the system as it stands. I am consistently enraged by it, in fact. I do what I can, but the injustice and the rest make my guts hurt constantly, and I accept that as a form of penance. I too was pushed around at school, and I stood up for myself- so not only am I a borderline genius and an empath, I have BALLS TOO. All these morons who whine "oh, we're all so bad, we should all die" are completely right. YOU should all die, for being too nutless to abide by a moral code or have your own opinion, too lazy to read books to improve your mind, and too greedy, stupid weak to turn your soul to co-operation rather than consumption. It's all deterministic YOU MADE YOU A DICK, not "human nature". Stop tarring those of us who have a sense of decency, honour and the desire to survive to see the natural world relieved of its overburden with the idiot brush, and kill yourself if you really hate yourself that badly. I get sick of you people whining at me. While you're at it, you could probably afford to take out the other 999,999 millionths of the population who are intellectually and emotionally retarded yet still wrongheadedly believe that they are any more than an evolutionary dead end for the human race.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join