It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm walking through the store today. Kind of in a crowded part, and all of a sudden everything slows down. I continue walking through the crowd, watching everybody carefully, then everything speeds up again.

Anybody have any reason why this might happen?

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Did you slow down too or were you normal?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I was going "normal" speed...

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
there must have been a glitch in the matrix...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
XAOS

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have accounts like this (Mine involve more of a realization of the whole of existance of humanity, like feeling what people are feeling in Japan, among other places of the world...really weird).

But I think they are little more than sudden realizations, just like yours, was probably a sudden realization or sudden understanding//awareness of everything that was going on around you.

Versus our usual confused existance of wandering from point A to point B.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Psychotropic drugs maybe? Or an easily influenced mind after watching The Matrix? Ignore me, jus jealous cos i've never experienced anythin like that.

I sometimes get light-headed when walking past the perfume counter in a depatment store though...

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
even the opposite, where I felt slowed down, while others were "normal" speed too... "glitch in the matrix", hehe...
Given that our daily existence is almost completely governed by what we know through our five senses though, it's inevitable, that at times, there will be some "glitch" in the way we perceive things... We're far from perfect machines of nature. In fact, with our daily needed down-time, and fuel consumption...if we built machines with the same efficiency, we'd likely soon scrap them...

new topics

top topics

join