It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ultimate goal of Illuminati/Masons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Leveller

i fully understand i became a brother one year ago and just to see could i get in and to see what it was all about. now i know its a great thing to be and all of the spiritual learning and love towards one from another can never be a bad thing to be part of.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I can not say for the illuminati because well no one really can say who they are or if they exist
but the Mason goal is to make a good man better-thus making the community better and the country better- as in loyal respectable full of honesty hardworking trustworthy and noble.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Membership to me is subjective and that we only require a few things that you must be before you join (lawful age 19,20,21, depending on the state, belief in a supreme being etc..) other then that people join for all different reasons and get many different things out of masonry. you get out of masonry what you put into it.
i joined for a more spiritual reason and wanted to obtain more knowledge and light Also to find another way for my spiritual path. also for brotherhood and freindhsipas well.
other masons on ATS might have joined for different reasons but their is really no main goal that masonry has except making good men better.
also masonry is different in other parts of the world as compared to the United States. We are more charitable here where as in Europe they are more spiritual.
i wish one day we may retrn back to that state of masonry in the states.
as for now....i jsut enjoy hanging out and being in lodge with my fellow brethren.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fiorano

I'm quite familiar with the Masons, but unfortunately know little [true] information about the Illuminati. I know the Illuminati do in fact exist as a father of an extended relation is directly a member. I do not see him often and I was not a Mason the last time we met, thus knowing little about any of these groups. I expect to see him again later this year and will ask at least some high level details (mission statement if you will) about the organization since it appears so hard to track these fellows down. Have to admit I'm curious myself, but I'm sure it will prove similar to Freemasonry or at least similar to many of the appendant or related bodies.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can't speak for the rest of the Illuminati, but the goals of Freemasonry are as follows:

- Worship bloodsucking reptilian aliens and carry out their evil bidding
- Wage secret warfare with the Knights of Columbus
- Blow up conspiracy theorists' toilets
- Conduct blasphemous orgies
- Launder money through various charity fronts
- Harrass members who want to leave
- Desecrate the memory of Christ and lead people into Hell
- Implant computer chips into the children of the world
- Hobnob with Nazis, Jesuit assassins, Satanists, and tax cheats (variously)

I don't mean to be harsh, but if you had read some of the articles on ATS, you would know this.

Can we put up an announcement instructing new posters run a forum search before asking a question, to save duplication of effort?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join